Yang Yang Quantum Saber 7001

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by grhm2356, Jun 7, 2009.

1. grhm2356

grhm2356 Regular Member

Do you know a Yang Yang Quantum Saber 7001 racket?
    I bought one but I cannot find any info on the internet, not a single reference to it except on a Dutch online web shop.

Tks!

2. grhm2356

grhm2356 Regular Member

If nobody knows the racket, do you at least know the address of the official Yang Yang web site, or one that keeps an updated list of rackets?

I can't find anything about this brand in the internet.

Wondering if I've been "mislead" while buying the racket and bought some fake crappy one........

3. krisss

krisss Regular Member

Nope Yang Yang is a badminton brand - albeit a very small one , although fairly big in America.

I rerember when I researched it. Yang Yang is actually named after the former world champion - Yang Yang. It is his co-owned brand.

Anyway your racket is legitimate , their won't be a lot of inofrmation on the brand - as it is only rareley used.

The link to their website is :

http://www.yangyang-rg.com/yangyang/web/

( Was quite easy to get to , just type in yang yang in google :p)

I also believe , www.badmintonalley.com sells a lot of yang yang products.

4. krisss

krisss Regular Member

5. grhm2356

grhm2356 Regular Member

Tks, I had already seen that web site but didn't realize it was the official one. Like you said, it's not working.

I am actually quite surprised with the racket. I tried two rackets, both head light, and they felt sooooo similar to my Victor Total Inside Wave 5000, that costs almost double the price.

Nice surprise ;)

6. squallyeo

squallyeo Regular Member

i'm not sure whether ur racket is a legitimate one, but i got 1 yangyang quantum saber 9001 n i hv seen quantum saber 9000. i'm so impressed with its non vibration ability but unfortunately it jus slightly lighter to my liking, although it's my first choice now since my ti10 crack T_T.

7. krisss

krisss Regular Member

Yeah , but quite diassapointed with the website :mad: , they forgot to renew their password or something.

It never loads quickly for me as well haha!:p

Hmm to be honest , I don't think their is a high possibility of people creating fake Yang Yang rackets , because they are already cheap , and not very well known. But who knows , people will copy everything now-a-days!

8. grhm2356

grhm2356 Regular Member

It's very revealing, the information they display on the error message. Specially for a developer of systems based on the same technologies they use :D

Thanks for your input. The racket feels good and that's what is important. I wouldn't mind switching my Victor for a Yang Yang. Anybody wants to buy a Victor Total Inside Wave 5000? :)

Cheers