Karakal XS 300 Shoe-Impressive design.

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by Nightbird, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Nightbird

Nightbird Regular Member

Does anyone has any experience with Karakal XS 300 shoes..These are last year's model and were designated as Squash and Badminton Shoe.

It certainly has a nice color scheme.I have to get a new pair soon and contemplating this or Asics Gel Blast 2 or Gel Tactic.

Any feedback or input??

Attached Files:

2. neoking

neoking Regular Member

Buyer
    Shoez

hi nightbird
    i have the karakal shoes, but the grip got worn off too fast .. am using asics now and they are great ...!

3. Nightbird

Nightbird Regular Member

Did u hv the exact same shoe? How long is "too fast"?Besides wear, how were they in terms of support, cushioning etc..?

4. neoking

neoking Regular Member

Buyer
    Shoez

hi nightbird
    i must have used to about 3+ months, but useage was almost everyday for 2-3 hours. I was not happy with how the grip gave way, but for the cushioning, support etc. - no complaints whatsoever.
    tell me .. the Asics shoes, what is the model number and how much does it cost ? thanks.

5. Nightbird

Nightbird Regular Member

I play 3 times a week for a total of abt 6 hours, so I guess they should last a year perhaps..i already ordered a pair of the Karakals..Will post a review once I get my feet in them.

As far as Asics goes, there are quite a few that BC'ers hv used for Badminton.Tactic, Gel domain and Gel Blasts..They retail from $120-$160 here.

BTW, did u find the Karakals a bit narrow in the front? Did u put any insoles?