Badminton in Nothern Virginia

Discussion in 'USA East' started by Le, Oct 3, 2001.

1. dencioes

dencioes New Member

sales
    ok guys where can i buy feather shuttle cocks in virginia
    (alexandria/fairfaxor arlington area/balsston) anywhere in north virgina
    please advise
    appreciate response
    thanks

2. mumsiesf

mumsiesf New Member

want to play in Arlington area

Hi I've been playing but stopped for several years. There's my husband (not played a long time) and myself. We both work, evenings are ok and late afternoons weekends too. Anyone out there interested in forming a 4-some, or group so we can round-robin???

3. Annakei

Annakei New Member

My husband and I are interested in playing as well. We are located in N. VA. PM me letting me know when you want to get together.

4. mumsiesf

mumsiesf New Member

Hello Annakei,
    Sorry I've been out of town and my husband is still on a business trip. It would be great for us to get together for a game. I understand that the NoVA badminton groups will start to get together for fall sessions Wednesday evening (for beginners and refresher courses) and Fridays. It is on the evergreen.net website. have you seen this???

5. Annakei

Annakei New Member

We can do Friday evenings. Ive seen the schedule on the Evergreen site. PM me for my email address and we can meetup there when you are both ready?

6. tiendao

tiendao New Member

Hello Le,

check out this link.
    http://www.evergreensports.net/

7. akbirdie

akbirdie New Member

8. soeunseng

soeunseng New Member

Play Badminton

I have a little bit experience of playing Badminton... I am looking for people and place to play...Please let me know if any one interrested..I live in Springfield, N Virginia email soeunseng@gmail.com

9. Saqib Khan

Saqib Khan Regular Member

Badminton Lover

I live in Springfield, VA and I m a longtime lover of the game, and am looking for game play and/or practice partners. I'm available to play most evenings and weekends. I am also available on many weekday mornings/afternoons until my schedule changes.

I'm not sure what my playing level is (I read a thread about this, and there was no conclusive answer as to what the levels A-D mean). I would describe myself as a strong intermediate/low advanced player.

I can't wait to get on the court and play, and am looking forward to hear. My email is, mbsssk@gmail.com

10. Saqib Khan

I live in Springfield, VA and I m a longtime lover of the game, and am looking for game play and/or practice partners. I'm available to play most evenings and weekends. I am also available on many weekday mornings/afternoons until my schedule changes.

I'm not sure what my playing level is (I read a thread about this, and there was no conclusive answer as to what the levels A-D mean). I would describe myself as a strong intermediate/low advanced player.

I can't wait to get on the court and play, and am looking forward to hear. My email is, mbsssk@gmail.com

11. Saqib Khan

Badminton Lover

12. rinksimran

rinksimran New Member

Hey Everyone,
    I'm in the same boat as you guys. Since we all live near manassas, springfield woodbridge area, how about we all decide to meetup and start a little recreational team of our own? If you guys are still interested, please reply back. We will have to look into finding a location where we can play indoors...
    Let me know your thoughts or suggestions.
    -Simran

13. Saqib Khan

Hi

Hi Simran,
    I already started playing in Alexandria but due to some personal reasons, I had to quit the game. Now I am dying to play somewhere near my place ie Springfield. One more thing, we are already 3-4 persons trying to find some indoor place to start the game & for this we have applied for in springfield. Hopefully, we'll b able to get the same in Feb. If u hv chance to start somewhere, I'll b glad to join u. So keep in touch
    Saqib

14. rinksimran

rinksimran New Member

Thats great if you guys are already looking in Springfield! Did you contact local rec centers or gym to find out about indoor courts? I am trying to find something too, but no luck yet, will keep you posted. Let me know if you are able to attain something in Springfield, will be happy to join.
    Simran

15. Saqib Khan

Yeah, surly I'll get in touch with u and will keep u updated. Can u plz tell me what game level u r in?
    Saqib

16. davidw

davidw New Member

I am living in same area. Plz let me know where I can play badminton. Thanks

17. xdreamerx9

xdreamerx9 New Member

hello~~~

hi all~~~ do anyone of you guys know where i can play badminton at? also are there anyone interesting in playing badminton in the weekends? I'm currently attending Mason so if you're in the area and wanted to play then just email me at nguyen8427@yahoo.com. Thanks=]

18. mrkun

mrkun New Member

19. dse5001

dse5001 Regular Member

Evergreen Badminton Club see www.evergreensports.net also there's links to other places to play at fairfax area.

20. faisalhussain

faisalhussain Regular Member

Engineer
    K2 Badminton Club

Guys,
    There is a new 100% dedicated facility open in Sterling, VA. It has six olympic size courts with a 30+ foot clearance height.

Here is the link,
    http://www.k2badminton.com

Let me know if you have questions..