Armortec 900

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by santhoshbhoopal, Jul 20, 2009.

1. uzair

uzair Regular Member

Government Worker
    okay..here's review from me.I own both 900-T and 900-P. Both are 3U G4..I strung 900-P with NB 95 with a 23x25 tension.and 900-T with BG 66, 23x25 tension too.

i had those and played almost 2 months now.and here are my review about both rackets.

900-P : Power is almost good.Smash,clear and suite my kind of play offensive.With the string, it's almost a perfect combination.But it;s from my view and what i feel about the rackets.

900-T : The power is balanced.Most suite for a technical player.Not very easy to handle if you're not at the level of playing most difficult shots and tricks.But what can i say is if u want all round balance for power and defense, i recommended this rackets.

*please remind that is not the rackets or strings that improve your play.Everybody had their opinion on the rackets they used.And those review is mainly from what kind of my style of playing.

What to focus more are about your footwork drills,stamina,speed and agility and mental.and not forget about your physical train. If u had those basic that i mention above, u can surely beat any players who can do many tricks and drills, but lack of footwork, stamina, and speed ability.

2. ericehuang

ericehuang Regular Member

Student
    [/QUOTE]surely beat any players who can do many tricks and drills, but lack of footwork, stamina, and speed ability.[/QUOTE]

true that

3. ryim_

ryim_ Regular Member

Capital Market Research
    I'm not trying to be rude or anything but "almost" good doesn't sound like its very good at all. I've used both the P and the T extensively (both 3UG4, same string and tension) and I feel that power is pretty much the same between the two but in a fast doubles game, the T is much more preferrable for me.

4. gamepurpose

gamepurpose Regular Member

unemployeed
    Site is different story. I don't really know the place, but same thing for SGVBC, their website put higher price than their original price at the store.

And if i'm not wrong then Cai Y using at900 T, Korean pair, one of them using that too. Not the Top korean pair.

But anyhow. At 900T is not Heavy Head, I used to play at700, that one heavy head. My smashes were great, until i switched to 900 T, I had to take around 2 weeks to get use to it. But yet not as powerful as 700.
    At900 T is well balance racquet. If this one break i'll buy At 900 P, It's weird that I'm able to tell the differences between 4 u and 3 u racquet. When i held a 3u racquet that my friend was going to buy it. I was able to tell it's heavy right away. So I like to keep in the AT family tree.
    I hope I wont break my racquet that fast. It just that this one a hoe clashed in my racquet when I partner with him. It wasn't a real game, and he just had to get to excited out of no where, I was right at the bird, and he was back there. I was about to made contact with the bird, and he just had to step up and swing his racquet into my racquet, freaken chip of my pain, didn't really see any crack. But seriously I hate that dude. Is not a bad thing to get over excited it just that he is one @@#!X conceited and exaggerated person. In hs he wasn't even near to be the top player of his skewl and top smasher. Damn dude, I was in his year played against his team during open gym section all the time. Even top player in his school can't even beat me and now he's bluffing infront of me, what a joke. Furthermore his smash technique is wrong too I was like wt@ top smasher my rear end.

5. gamepurpose

gamepurpose Regular Member

unemployeed
    deeply apology from me, I just looked at my at900 T, it is not well balanced =)
    it is rate as heavy head.
    But I do no feel the racquet is heavy head UNLESS I do not put on my umm extra grip? watever.
    Which mean I only feel alittle bit of heavy head when I play with original grip.
    Because the AT700, even with the extra grip I do still able to feel it is a heavy head racquet.

6. uzair

uzair Regular Member

Government Worker
    that's why i said, almost..but armortec 900 p is still better at smashes than technique..form my own view and feel.