1. satis_kumar

satis_kumar Regular Member

student
    Hi,i got friend want to sell his racket,its a Yonex Arcsaber 10,he said its ori,but i still wanna make sure. Can you guys help me with that? The S/N at the cap is 010282SW.. Wat else should i check? I'm going to meet him 2night,and if i am satisfied then will straightly buy the racket.. So its quite URGENT!! So i really hope u guys can help me with this.. Thankz in advance!!!!

2. satis_kumar

student
    Numbers on the shaft: 7418348

3. satis_kumar

student
    Urgent!!!

Hi,i got friend want to sell his racket,its a Yonex Arcsaber 10,he said its ori,but i still wanna make sure. Can you guys help me with that?
    S/N at the cap :010282SW
    Numbers on the shaft: 7418348
    Wat else should i check? I'm going to meet him 2night,and if i am satisfied then will straightly buy the racket.. So its quite URGENT!! So i really hope u guys can help me with this.. Thankz in advance!!!!

4. Blitzzards

Blitzzards Regular Member

You may have posted this in the wrong forum but IMHO the racquet is genuine.

BTW the SW means Switzerland code. I advise you to nab the racquet from him as cheap as possible.

5. l_i_a_m

l_i_a_m Regular Member

South East Asia region usually get SP code version (as distributed by Sunrise), how come there's a SW code?

Your friend from Europe?

If not, then where he get the SW code? unless he buy through internet, but usually people will go for JP code.

Not saying that the racket is fake, just something to suspect.

Better safe than sorry :)

6. staiger

staiger Regular Member

Investment Banker
    I think it prob a real , batch number began with a 7 , most of the time it meant it manufactured in 2008 (from the serial code 010282sw)
    manufacturer date: 1st Feb ,2008
    could be one of the early batch as well , ask your friend when did he purchase the racket