APACS fan club

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by clearng, Dec 13, 2006.

1. zenith82

zenith82 Regular Member

Which head light Apacs racket is good for doubles?

2. angchor

angchor Regular Member

Any recommendations for a light weight but head heavy racket?

3. Danstevens

Danstevens Regular Member

Student
    Apacs Nano superlight?

Actually, on that note, has anyone tried the Nano Superlight for long enough to form an opinion on it?

#2083 Danstevens, Oct 20, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2009
  4. Skanbuzz

Skanbuzz Regular Member

Construction
    Thank you APACS Canada.

Maybe you can help by lodging a complain with APACS that one of their seller in Malaysia is not really giving APACS a good name. If APACS intend to stay for long term, they should have policy to get rid of unreliable agent too.

5. ghooga

ghooga Regular Member

Bean Counter, Student
    I don't think racquet_sports is even an authorized distributor of APACS. Anybody can sell stuffs over the internet. You can purchase anything you want in bulk order and put them on sale on the internet if you fancy doing so. I'm not sure if the amount you've "lost" is that of a chump change to you or you have some other agenda in mind. It's been months and you haven't done anything about it; no complaint lodged over eBay or PayPal.

I just noticed that one is required to reveal most of his/her personal info on the shipping slip when delivering an express parcel through Pos Laju (Malaysia's national courier). If you want to track him down, I can provide you with his most personal info that he'd supplied on the shipping slip.

6. ApacsCanada

ApacsCanada Regular Member

I did have a background check on this guy (Andrew) with Apacs Malaysia. He do not direct deal with Apacs Malay. He is buying off from his whoever supplier. I can't say too much because that will be too much headache to go deep. His e-mail is same as everspring_sports in ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com.my/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360136606145

7. Skanbuzz

Skanbuzz Regular Member

Construction
    Hi ApacsCanada,

Thank you for your effort and concern.

he did direct me once to the everspring_sport website in the early days

For all BC members, I am gutted andmaybe (as some might think) I got other agenda.. but I do not post his personnal details because I believe once I posted I can't withdrawn so it is not nice..

You can PM me if you got info for me but my point is to warn others is that if you deal with him.. be careful.. he gots lots of trick up his sleeve and i think he had use it on otehrs before .. maybe resolved maybe otehrs just forget the bad experiences if only 1 or 2 rackets.

Thanks

8. high_kid

high_kid Regular Member

Fake apacs???

hi everyone..

i was interested in Lethal 50 and i did some reading here then i went out to shops to have a look.. and i noticed something..

i went to a badminton racquet shop in malaysia (not to mention which one yet) and i find the lethal 50 selling there is not as same as seen in forum here.. which is the t-joint part..

[​IMG]

the place where the metal rod is seen at the t-joint is supposed to be concave but the lethal 50 i see is total flat.. the rod is in black in bolour instead of silver.. i secretly took a pic and post here to be discussed and compared. comparing to the lethal that HappyTA5 posted on 11-30-2008, 01:42 PM at the link of http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63414

[​IMG]

is it fake or there are several type of lethal? :confused:

9. gorkiyang

gorkiyang Regular Member

Student
    recently bought APACS ns9900, yet to discover its power

10. okieoutie

okieoutie Regular Member

IT
    I don't think there is much power to discover with this racket.

11. RocKai

RocKai Regular Member

Hospitality
    Played with Tantrum 200. It's such a sweet as racket. I finally losen the string abit and my net shot are much tighter now. Albeit its balance, light weight, the downside is its smash power are somewhat compensate for its increase in accuracy.

On the other hand, Lethal 60 is a solid, head-heavier, stiff racket that can deliver powerful smash. More on single play focus.

12. thejym

thejym Regular Member

Yup there's virtually no power with it. Very light and whippy, but seems to lack that material that makes Yonex head light rackets still have power (X-fullerene, etc).

13. warlock110

warlock110 Regular Member

dude, who's fault is it? is it entirely his fault? you follow up on this stuff.

1) He doesn't have a store, so you pay by paypal, and they protect buyers for a certain amount of time after the payment is released to him. if you haven't got your goods yet, cancel it take your money back within the time frame. done.

2) there's no such thing as fake apacs racket, it's too dam cheap already, they don't make anything cloning this stuff

It's really a lesson learn from your part, you waited how long before you stated your complain? that's like giving him money and not check on the status. There's nothing free in this world, you buy from unknown source for cheap, follow up on it using w/e means you need. Apacs canada is great, they're reliable. but wow, those prices are crazy crazy high, at 100 dollars a racket (included shipping), i rather get yonex, yonex ain't better, but it sure as hell is more well known, i get better resale value if I don't like it.

I personally ordered from racket_sport on ebay, everything went well, he sort of delay to email me back after I sent my order, so my senses were tingling, if that shippment didn't come, I wouldda call paypal and get the money revert right away (within 2 weeks max)... I'm a buyer, that's my power, I use it wisely.

14. sid 11

sid 11 New Member

student
    fellow shuttlers we all know that apacs make yonex lookalikes but now

impact hav started to make li ning lookalikes .. i saw impact woods

15. youthchean

youthchean Regular Member

I second that! especially the comment on Lethal 60.

Currently i got Lethal 60, Lethal 50 AMP95 and Tantrum 200 in my bag, and yes i love Lethal 60 the most for singles and tantrum or Lethal 50 for doubles.

16. sid 11

sid 11 New Member

student
    hai i hav a question

will apacs make a clone for arcsaber z flash

17. Calvin Ong

Calvin Ong Regular Member

Student of UPM
    Apacs Clone is just same with Yonex in term of the design, but its performance is just average, not really have much power...
    Better buy Apacs own series, such as Lethal 50/60...

18. thejym

thejym Regular Member

My shipment of rackets is stuck in US Customs! I'm so disappointed, since I've been breaking a lot of strings recently and haven't had much time to restring them. Now I'll have to restring for my match later today.

19. RocKai

RocKai Regular Member

Hospitality
    Hi, nice to know that someone share the same experience. In my opinion the AMP90 or 95 is the most well rounded racket. It does what Lethal 60 net shot is crap in a better than average way and can also do tight net shot like Tantrum while improved on the smashes as well. After I tried 3 of them, AMP90 is no doubt my favourite again. 2nd is the Tantrum but very close and third is Lethal 60, my arm start to get tired really quick after 1 hour of playing because it vibrates alot due to its stiffness not dampening the impact. It does some crazy angle smash though.

:Thumbsup: Apacs!!!

20. ghooga

ghooga Regular Member

Bean Counter, Student
    Salute to Tantrum 200!!
    I've stopped using my YY NS 9900 ever since I got my hands on this very very precious piece... *two thumbsup*