wilson n-code and yonex arcsaber z slash

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by adamahmad90, Apr 6, 2010.

1. adamahmad90

adamahmad90 Regular Member

teacher
    i have bought two badminton rackets from different brand which are wilson n-code and yonex arcsaber z slash... for wilson n-code, i never knew that wilson will produce badminton racket in the market (as far as im concern, wilson is only active producing tennis racket)... but i have decided to give it a try, and i found out that it is not bad at all... it suits me well especially for a fast attacking game... meanwhile, yonex arcsaber z slash is quite heavy on the frame... it is suitable for smashing game where it can gives extra force while u hitting the shuttle... it's a bit more expansive than wilson n-code but the quality is marvelous. any comment on these rackets guys?

2. dyrtla

dyrtla Regular Member

im not so sure about the wilson n-code, but theres numerous threads about ARC-z on this forum.

3. ziggy87

ziggy87 Regular Member

IT Consultant
    i can see that you're from malaysia, how much you bought the n-code?

4. Yoppy

Yoppy Regular Member

With all due respect, YY Arc ZS is miles better than Ncode in all aspects. BTW Arc ZS is not that head heavy in comparison to AT lines. It does feel like it because it has a longer shaft.

5. jafffa

jafffa Regular Member

I'm using an n-code now, not sure of the model. i'll be honest I'm using it because of a mix up involving what racket I wanted retringing. The design is quite simple, it's red and White. And I've grown accustomed to it now. But I doubt it's in the same leauge as a z...
    Co incidently I beat a guy in a doubles match who won a z for having the fastest smash at the all England. He sold it (though as far as I know he still uses a z as his singles racket) and got a li ning.

Also rassmusen is sponsered by Wilson and he's a pretty awesome player, in the uk they're pretty big.

6. TechKXL

TechKXL Regular Member

International Officer
    Red Ncode = N3?

Out of curiosity, perhaps it's a Ncode N3? white cap, red shaft, top half and bottom half of the frame is red, and middle bits are white?
    I own one, very fast racket, a bit lacking in power though (compared to my other rackets, mainly AT900P, and Apacs Visible Hollow 1800).

7. jafffa

jafffa Regular Member

I haven't heard it called an n3, i've known it as a 'surge'. However that said that description sounds just like the racket I have so your probably right. I personally think it has a decent balance of speed and power, although sometimes I wish it had more of each at different times haha. I'm curious as to the upper end Wilson rackets... I don't see many people playing with them so I can't compare.

8. TechKXL

TechKXL Regular Member

International Officer
    Ah yes, I know which one you're talking about, I see them at Lillywhites (sports shop in central London). The new type Ncode (eg, Surge, Force etc) are I think slightly lower end (could be wrong) than previous generation Ncode N1 - N9.

Someone has already reviewed them here: http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33025&highlight=ncode but of course, yours is actually not one of these.

9. adamahmad90

adamahmad90 Regular Member

teacher
    i bought my n-code here for MYR 999.00 ... expansive but it is worth it :)

10. xtorm

xtorm Regular Member

seriously...wilson n-code for near rm1k? exact model?

11. TechKXL

TechKXL Regular Member

International Officer
    Woaah, is it gold plated or something :). I got mine from US for USD 55 (2 years ago).

12. Yoppy

Yoppy Regular Member

wow its like AUD333 (if im not mistaken the FX), are you serious? Its like more expensive than Li-Ning N90II? Arguably the most expensive racket around