Zakry Latif & Fairuzizuan Tazari aka Fuzzy pair

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by eaglehelang, Jun 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ywh83

ywh83 Regular Member

I believe there were comments on WCH as well, maybe not just as much and not as harsh. The big disappointment here with the FUZZY pair is because they were not even supposed to be fielded (based on their current form in all competitions), this can be acknowledged by Razif I believe. Now that they have had their chances, played and lost, nothing much can be said of and no excuses should be made not to field ONG/HOON for the upcoming match.

2. Felicia_txh

Felicia_txh Regular Member

Student
    at 1st i expect WCH can contribute 1 point but somehow he lost...sasaki is younger than him n he is a new player like Tago almost def LCW in AE..I tink Mas has underestimated Jpn...but de fuzzy pairs's performance extremely unexpectedly bad..thot they can contribute the point for Mas since they are Mas 2nd good MD...:(

3. majyun

majyun Regular Member

You are comparing a 33 years old, who have left the national squad but got called back for service because there's no capable youngsters; to a pair, who have hog onto the Malaysian team and leach off the system since ages ago.

Also remember that WCH was once the top single player in Malaysia while this whatever pair does not even have anything to start with. What's the biggest accomplishment of this pair? A bronze medal in WC? Ohhh..big deal... WCH won a silver medal in WC btw. The only good decision the MAS coaches had ever made is to deny this pair to play in the 2008 Olympic game and leave the slot for the other more capable pair.Apparently, the coaches ain't that smart in this edition of Thomas cup(which do the Japanese and other teams a whole world of good).

And as if this pair have not embarrass themselves enough, they chose to get involved with the audience after their tame defeat, which show how much discipline they have. This pair is just simply "priceless". If they are playing in China, this pair won't even make it to the national squad. Wonder why the Malaysian Badminton Association keep them for so long?

#543 majyun, May 11, 2010
    Last edited: May 11, 2010
  4. TITANIUM

TITANIUM Regular Member

I lost the game coz im using Dunlop racket..no power --->WCH

5. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    maybe victor declined the offer:p:p

6. srixon

srixon Regular Member

crap!!!!!!!! crap!!!!!!!! crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the whole bloody system are full of **** !!!!!!!!!are the coaches so blind that they could nor differentiate what is good from bad, these 2 jokers have not won any matches for years and yet they are selected????????????? shame on BAM!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

7. ywh83

ywh83 Regular Member

BLIND :cool: ALSO :cool: CAN :cool: SEE.

8. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    huah
    relax:D

sound familiar
    are u sitting at upper tier?:p

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

congrates for fuzzy
    contribute the most important point for japan to reach 1st ever semi final in tc
    park joo bong should ask if lousy like sushi
    treat them some:D

9. srixon

srixon Regular Member

i m still having haematemesis thinking of the bloody match!!!! Probably will have malaenic stool by tomorrow!!!!!

10. Dato A

Dato A Regular Member

GENERAL MANAGER
    A good lesson for BAM i guess after seeing MAS Team being humiliated by Japan TC Team. (Although we know that BAM wont actually learnt from the mistakes)

By the way, it's only group stages match. Maybe it is part of the strategy planned by BAM.

11. Felicia_txh

Student
    hmm..i tink it's not a wise strategy...;)

12. khelben23

khelben23 Regular Member

Zakry and Fairuz played the wrong game. They kept trying to drive the shuttle hard and fast, but the Japanese pair were almost ready for their drives every time. They should change a bit.

WCH played the right game but he doesn't have the body to carry it. He's just not fit anymore.

HH, during the 3rd set, he should do less lifting and go for the kill more.

Cut them some slack, they're all humans after all. Japan were just the better team.

13. Felicia_txh

Student
    cos HH scare the shuttler wil out like in the 1st set...Sato looked tired after he played in de 1st set...he use up too many energy in de 1st set,he looked pale in de 2nd set..so HH got de advantage in de 2nd set...but somehow in de 3rd set..HH should made less error..

14. khelben23

khelben23 Regular Member

Yeah Sato was clearly out of breath. Its really too bad but that's the pass.

Bernama reported that Fairuz showed the finger, which is bull.

I was at the VIP sitting and I saw everything pretty clearly. He was just doing the "come here" motion with his index finger.

15. leeyco78

leeyco78 Regular Member

Film Producer/Editor
    I hope tomorrow's line up against Denmark would be:-

1) Lee Chong Wei VS Peter Gade
    2) Koo Kien Keat/Ong Soon Hock VS Carsten Morgensen/MAthias boe
    3) Hafiz Hashim VS Jan O
    4) Tan Boon Heong/Hoon Tien How VS Lars Parske/Jonas R
    5) Tan Choon Seang VS Joachim

Malaysia's line up is almost predictable. The danes will be shocked to see scratch combination. Hafiz game today is very similar to Dieter Domke (Ger) who beats Jan O. Since we had already lost, I think BAM should do something to the line up, to put a big gamble. Nothing to lose anymore...

I personally think TBH can take on the 2nd doubles pair... he has very deceptive shots and unpredictable to counter the danes. KKK is much slower already compare to TBH.

16. Felicia_txh

Student
    wow...vip sitting..haha..
    ya...he apologise through media juz now...juz hope he realize his mistake..he should hav sportmanship..:eek:
    worry bout tmr matches...really hope Mas team can do well...:)

17. CYW2006

CYW2006 Regular Member

what to do.....they want to show malaysian that malay player also can play.....
    but they chosen the wrong people to play.....
    if they put ong/hoon ,then tan choon seang to play.....then all the malaysia team will be playing by chinese.....
    just my 2 cents.....

18. CYW2006

CYW2006 Regular Member

i am worried about 2morow matches against denmark.....
    scared the same thing happen on 2morow ....
    coz i will be at putra 2morow to watch live....heheeheheh

19. leeyco78

leeyco78 Regular Member

Film Producer/Editor
    If the line up is put as what I stated above, then I guess we will have a more exciting and unpredictable line up to give Denmark an offguard start. They would be surprise to see this line up. I remember in 1996, they paired up Cheah Soon Kit with Choong Tan Fook to play against Jon Holst Christensen/Thomas Lund (That time was their top form) and Yap Kim Hock/Tan Kim Her with Jens Eriksen/ Jesper Larsen (Young shining pair that time)...

We seems to lost our flexibility in line ups as it's all so predictable to know who play who. At least we got a more even chance to contest in 2 doubles and 2 singles rather than just hoping LCW, KKK/TBH to deliver the only 2 points. Make all 50-50 rather than win only 2 points, better right? Hope BAM can see this...

20. CYW2006

CYW2006 Regular Member

agree with u ...:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.