BAM in a MESS! 2010

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by ants, May 14, 2010.

1. Pro_ace

Pro_ace New Member

Accountant
    This maybe my 1st post in this forum but I can't agree more to what Ants, Kwun & Marpan have too say.

Cheers

2. SibugiChai

SibugiChai Regular Member

YAB
    Its a blessing in disguise that we lose badly in the semi-final against china... because I think the management who must take the responsibilities... PLAYERS & COACHES have gave their very best...

But it will not be easily to dispose the TOP GUN in BAM because they all are the POLITICIAN's favorite PETS...

3. Dato A

Dato A Regular Member

GENERAL MANAGER
    MAS lost to CHN 0-3 in semi-final of 2010 TC Event.

After reading today's newspaper/s, the excuse given from players was as expected - pressure.

I wonder why everytime like this?

For me to be able not to miss the match between LD-DLCW, i exchange my car to a friend that have a motorbike, as to avoid traffic congestion. Reach home at sharp 6.55p.m. after ta-pao my favourites Nasi Lemak with Kerang and Ayam Cili Panas and of course, my all time favourites, teh-o-ais.

The game starts. I thought it would be a fantastic match. LD wants to beat DLCW to show that he can beat DLCW anywhere, any place in the world. And DLCW wants to pro-long his unbeaten record in Malaysia.

However, the outcome was disappointed. It seems that i am watching again the 2008 Olympic Final Game. Yes, the game repeated.

Never-mind, we still have another WR1 pair - KKK/TBH to level the game.

But they failed to do so.

I know it's time for me to wake up. MAS is lost and have to wait another 2 years for the Cup.

Does MAS players have good fighting spirits?

Let us review back Japan TC team that beat MAS 3-2. They are 0-2 down but able to win the match.

Let us review back Denmark TC Team. They are 0-2 down also but their players play superbly with high spirits.

I want to ask - Japan & Denmark at that 0-2 down moment, do you think they have no pressure?

Super-Series - Why DLCW can win lots of titles? And so KKK/TBH? They dont have pressure when they play Super-series?

And when these players won the title, i dont see ppl asking BAM to close shop.

We have home ground advantage. Solid supports from over 10k+ fans that attend in the stadium. And Thousand/Million supporter that sitting in front of the TV. What is still lack-of?

Ants shot BAM for their mismanage.

I see different things.

Does we have to count on BAM's head for the tame loss of DLCW and KKK/TBH to their opponent?

WCH + 2ND MD + HH. How many ppl actually have faith on them for delivering points to the team? They are scapegoat. They lost the game, sure fans will shot them kau-kau.

But now, its DLCW and KKK/TBH who lost, with terrible scoreline. Fans choose to back-up them. Words such as they've try their best, I am proud of MAS team.....came out. All Good words. WHAT kind of mentality is that??? You did not perform and u get the credits?? Something like won the silver-medal and gets the Datuk-ship and RM300,000.00 + RM3,000.00 a month.

I still remember a member asking HH and Fuzzy stop playing Badminton and go back home play TV Games when MAS team lost to Japan. Why such word didnt come out from this member to shot both DLCW & K/T?

MAS fans are selective. Which player to shoot and which player dont although they are same performed badly.

I guess no one is to be responsible for the lost after we knew the reason why the player lost the game.

Tell me how to win against PRESSURE?

4. SibugiChai

YAB
    NAJIB is the one to be blame... before he came to the stadium... LCW & KKK/TBH has been playing very good badminton but not when he was THERE!

5. AmourAce1000

AmourAce1000 Regular Member

marketing
    Anyone watch the NTV7 program on Thursday night, call editor's talk? (sorry for the language, because it's a Chinese speech talk ).
    Kwan Yoke Meng had mentioned some point that our BAM is facing.
    don't know whether the Sport ministry alert about it.

6. SibugiChai

YAB
    please elaborate... i didnt watch that progrramme..

7. AmourAce1000

AmourAce1000 Regular Member

marketing
  8. SibugiChai

YAB
    One factor that is difficult to shake the country in Malaysia lack of strong temperament who stumble feather

[​IMG]
    来源: 搜狐体育作者:仁杰​
    Source: Sohu sports of: Ren-Jie
    2010年 05月14日22:49​
    At 22:49 on the May 14, 2010

I Laiyueliangju (0)
    Copy Link
    小​
    Large in small
    Large in small
    Large in small

搜狐体育 讯 北京时间5月14日,2010年汤姆斯杯半决赛中马大战,以中国队的完胜结束。​
    Ticker on May 14, 2010, the Thomas Cup semi-final battle horse, to the Chinese team's win in end.
    历史上5夺 汤杯的大马,非常遗憾地无缘在本土创造第13次杀进汤杯决赛的纪录。​
    5 won the Thomas Cup in history of Malaysia, with much regret missed in the local community to create the 13th into the medal Thomas Cup finals record.
    如果按照该队 的真实实力看,他们不至于惨败到如此境地。​
    According to the real strength of the team to see, they would not defeat the true situation.
    该队缺乏强队 气质,妄图以主场之利为契机重温18年前的旧梦,结果核心球员却背负沉重压力导致自乱阵脚。​
    The team lacks strong teams temperament, attempting to profit as an opportunity to review the home of their dreams 18 years ago, the result has to bear a heavy pressure on key players led to disarray.
    一 哥心理不稳致全队溃败
    Mental instability in a team defeat Costa Rica
    抛开心理的因素不看,世界排名第一的李宗伟不论身体条件、技术、大赛经验,都达到了世界一流高手的境 界,但他始终难以开创属于自己的王朝。​
    Psychological factors are put aside, the world number one Lee Chong Wei regardless of physical condition, technology, competition experience, have reached a world-class master of the realm, but he still difficult to create their own dynasty.
    李宗伟最缺乏 的就是应对各种复杂局面的稳定心理,这其实是一名超级王者必须的基本素质。​
    Lee Chong Wei is the least complex situation to deal with various psychological stability, which is a super-king to be the basic quality.
    林丹这些年也 曾有过低迷有过输球,但他一直在稳定成长与进步。​
    Lin Dan has had some years had a losing slump, but he has been steady growth and progress.
    这几年的林丹 不仅技术炉火纯青,心态也达到了出神入化的境界。​
    Lindane is not only technology in recent years reached a pinnacle, the mentality has reached the superb level.
    如何做到在关 键场次不出意外,以稳定的心态做保障敢于胜则猛追落后则智慧周旋才是关键。​
    How do the key events of no accidents, in order to guarantee a stable state of mind do you dare to go after winning the wisdom behind the dealing is the key.
    主场数万球迷 的助威本应为自己添加更多争取胜利的勇气,反而却成了束缚自己的绳索,这样的选手只能说难当大任。​
    Tens of thousands of cheering home fans should add more win for their courage, but has become tied his rope, so that players can only say that hardly carry out this responsibility.
    今天的比赛中我们看到的几乎又看到了,两年前北京奥运会男单决赛中那个畏首畏脚的李宗伟。​
    Today's game we see can see the almost two years ago, the Beijing Olympic Games men's singles final of fear that the first leg of Lee Chong Wei Wei.
    他自己先崩溃,自然找不到对抗林丹的感觉。​
    His first crash, can not get the feeling against Lin Dan.
    他们的陈文宏 /古健杰也是起伏大、情绪化严重的组合,在李宗伟先输一阵以及他的不良情绪带动下,大马钻石也在风云组合前面束手就擒。​
    Their Chen Wenhong / Koo Kien Keat is fluctuating, the combination of severe emotional, in Lee Chong Wei lost the first burst, and his bad mood, led by Malaysia in front of the diamond are combined without a fight situation.
    两大主要得分点就这样迅速崩溃瓦解,东道主哪还有阻击国羽的本钱?​
    Thus the two main scoring rapid collapse of the collapse, which also check the host country's capital feather?
    不 如计划重温强队之梦
    Dream Teams as plan review
    真正的强者首 先是内心的强大,他们不必是世界上百战百胜的王者,但肯定是人见人怕的实力派势力。​
    First, the real strong heart strong, they do not have the king of the world's ever-victorious, but it is certainly the strength feared faction.
    客观地说18 年前的大马不是超级强队,今天也算不上是。​
    Objectively, 18 years ago Malaysia was not super team, and today hardly is.
    他们要想夺取汤杯找回强者气质,惟一的途径就是筹划如何提升自身的整体实力。​
    To retrieve their strong temperament to win the Thomas Cup, the only way is to plan how to enhance their overall strength.
    头三届汤杯大 马也曾三连冠,但随着羽毛球在世界各地的普及以及更多强队的参赛,他们的霸主地位逐年下滑。​
    Malaysia has its first three Thomas Cup three consecutive, but with the popularity of badminton in the world and more powerful teams in the competition, their dominance has been declining.
    1967年该队第四次夺冠,1992年马来西亚再次承办汤尤杯,并借助主场之利,进四强后爆冷连胜中 国、印尼后夺冠。​
    1967, the fourth team won again in 1992, the Malaysian contractor Thomas-Uber, and to benefit from the help of home, into the semi-finals after upset wins in China, Indonesia, after the win.
    竞争世界的残 酷法则是强者恒强,马来西亚要想重温汤杯夺冠梦,只有让自己变得更强大才有戏。​
    Competition in the world of brutal rule of thumb is Stronger Always the Winner, Malaysia To review the Thomas Cup championship dreams, only to have their play becomes more powerful.
    1990年以来该队已经有四次进汤杯决赛的经历,应该说整体势头不错。​
    Since 1990, the team has the experience of four into the Thomas Cup finals, should be said that the overall favorable trend.
    李宗伟与林 丹、他们的钻石组合与我们的风云组合,如果大家都正常发挥水平,不至于会是今天这个结果。​
    Lee Chong Wei and Lin Dan, and their combination with our situation diamond combinations, if we all play a normal level, and will not be today's results.
    至少李宗伟不 会输这么多,说不定古健杰/陈文宏还有一定的优势。​
    At least Lee Chong Wei will not lose so much, maybe the ancient health Jie / Chen Wenhong have certain advantages.
    马来西亚男队缺乏强队气质的本质是自身不够强,李宗伟爱在关键时候掉链子的本质,除了心理脆弱外还需要 更多地从技战术环节找问题。​
    Malaysian men's lack of strong teams is the nature of temperament itself not strong enough, when the ball dropped in the key Lee Chong Wei love nature, in addition to psychological vulnerability of things, the need for more to find the problem from the technical and tactical aspects.
    林丹的强大也不完全是他个人的强大,他身后有一个更加强大的团队,这才是国羽难撼的根源所在。​
    Lindane is not entirely of his strong personal power, behind him a more powerful team, this is hard to shake the country the source plume.
    (搜狐体育仁 杰)​
    (Sohu sports Ren-Jie)

9. taneepak

taneepak Regular Member

Designing and producing quality feather shuttlecoc
    What a silly opinion. Pls grow up.

10. llpjlau

llpjlau Regular Member

normal citizens can change that actually. don't vote for the party that has been around forever. it won't fix the problems in BAM directly but then again, there are far more serious issues going on in the country.

11. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

Professional Badminton Coach & Badminton Promoter
    Usually politics do not enhance sports

It's just a joke to blame Najib.

IMHO, the MAS team needs to concentrate on the task to improve their strength.

Leave politics out. Usually politics do not enhance sports.

12. sktoo

sktoo New Member

Glad someone share the same view with me.:eek: But most of us(malaysian) doesn't think the same way. They keep on giving excuse like, the young player are not good enough and not experience enough..

The management of BAM should take the blame for all the flop. Instead of making all empty talk, they should start take action and make some change in their strategy..

13. jasonmarc

jasonmarc Regular Member

Agree with Ants...

Japan hire Park JB and improved so much....in their men and Women team.

MAS also hired Park JB before........also didnt show good progress.

14. drifit

drifit newbie

PM
    but INA didnt import coaches and they are in final now...

15. drifit

drifit newbie

PM
    opss....... my bad.
    China also in the final and took few times of Thomas Cup without importing coaches.

16. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    that's because they didn't meet China in the semifinal;)

17. taneepak

taneepak Regular Member

Designing and producing quality feather shuttlecoc
    This is typically Malaysian style, always playing the blame game.

Have you ever considered for one moment that China was just too good, in every aspect-mental, shock and awe, and power/speed?

Managers, coaches, and BAM officials can only do their best but the final responsibilty lies with the players. Once on the courts they are alone and on their own. It will be too late to ask for mommy.
    If players are not strong mentally-and in this aspect LCW is infintely inferior to LD-they will lose. The mental load of carrying the nation's hopes on that very first opening game simply "crushed" LCW.

Another picture to look at is perspective. Malaysia did enter the Thomas Cup semi-finals. Both Denmark and S. Korea did not make it. That is one better than the Danes and the Koreans. Now, what do you expect?

Maybe, Malaysia should scout out potential national players who are mentally strong, not someone like LCW when he seems to "freeze" in front of LD. For a start, Foo Kok Keong's mental toughness and supreme fighting qualities can be used as a standard that all national players are selected.
    Now, let me ask Malaysians, had Foo Kok Keong not played in the winning 1992 Thomas Cup finals, do you think Malaysia could have won?
    Until Malaysia get the spirit of a Foo Kok Keong winning the Thomas Cup will remain a pipe dream.

18. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    hire kim moon soon lah... ;)

19. Dato A

Dato A Regular Member

GENERAL MANAGER
    Japanese and Malaysian are different, at least their mind-set.

20. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

All i can say is it's been already in a mess for quite a long time. NO worries, we've already got so much heart attacks already. Just wil be the same old story;)