LF Cheap Badminton Net! :-)

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by Leisis, Jul 4, 2010.

1. Leisis

Leisis Regular Member

Student
    In my area there are no existing badminton clubs within an 8 mile radius. But I called the headmaster of a local children's school and he gave me permission to use the gym throughout the summer!

I am now marking the field with clear, white tape making sure they are as straight as possible. I have yet to buy a badminton net, I cant afford anything expensive - $80-100 tops. This is indoors so obviously it will be an indoor-net.

If anyone has a net for sale or know of a nice website, feel free to reply on this thread or contact me by pm :)

Thanks for response!

2. Leisis

Leisis Regular Member

Student
    As I was writing this I felt like the thread belonged in the General Forum, but when I see the title I suppose it belongs in the Buy & Sell Forum, if ayou think so too feel free to move it there.

3. Leisis

Leisis Regular Member

Student
    bump!

Come on this is important, I have the gym for myself for 3-4 weeks and thats it, Ill have to rip off the tape and get out after that. Delivery alone can take weeks! Where did you buy your badminton nets? I dont want to pay more than $100 incl. posts since I wont be using it for more than a month tops (as far as I know atm).

4. thejym

thejym Regular Member

I've never seen posts for $100 a pair including net. However, you can maybe use wooden poles as long as you find a way to tie the net down securely onto the ground/wall. Perhaps you can look for shops in the UK to get your net the fastest, otherwise you can try some US shops like badmintonalley.com and badminton.net.

5. Leisis

Leisis Regular Member

Student
    Hm, ok I will try that thanks. :) I am now willing to pay alittle more, though, around $150, because no net+poles sell for $100.

If anyone passes by something, please do tell! :)