looking for thomas cup 2004 video

Discussion in 'Thomas/Uber Cups 2004' started by garish, May 17, 2004.

1. sunzhi

sunzhi Regular Member

usually, you could play the video even if your file is still running (uploading)... so it didnt work?? hmmm... nt really sure whats the problem, anyone else (who has downloaded) has similar problem?? what client are you using??? maybe you could try ending the download and close the program, run the video again.. if it doesn't work, open your client, click on the torrent link and see what happens.. if it has been fully d/l, it will appear checking on 'existing file status' and thn upon completion, it will state there 'download completed' or 'd/l succesful', depens on the client.. if nt, it will continue d/l the remainings..

2. sunzhi

sunzhi Regular Member

yes it is in chinese.. pls go through earlier posts... you cd log in the webbie (move your mouse ard the website, its on the left top corner, check your status bar and click upon seeing 'log in') using the account and password posted.. pls remember to log out after d/l...

3. jkusmanto

jkusmanto Regular Member

Computer Analyst
    Hi sunzhi,
    I have solved the problems.
    I registered in the web-site of Lifefun.

When the download finished, the task is replaced to below (upload).

One question : If I close my Azureus, can the non-finished file continue download when next day I run Azureus ?

4. sunzhi

sunzhi Regular Member

usually, yes... PTC and Shadow X have this feature of continue downloading the incompleted file/s.. pls refer to the help/readme of azureus.. :)

5. kusuma

kusuma Regular Member

Badminton

Hello Sheelay,
    i can download the games from the Thomas Cup and Uber Cup 2004. Can you write me a E-Mail, what for games you have from these tournaments of DVD or Videotapes.

This is my E-Mail-Adress: Skelllner@aol.com

You sincerely

Stephan from germany

6. krullis

krullis Regular Member

cant anyone put up a ftp server with the movies of thomas cup, this is going soooo slow.

I can put up the server and have it working 24 hours, but then I need someone to upload the movies first.

ftp:\\badminton:badminton@81.227.175.53:21

7. SteveStanley

SteveStanley Regular Member

Thanks, Sunzhi, I followed your instruction and able to download the video, it will take a while though.

Could anyone if there is a link to Sony vs. Lin Dan, Sony vs. WCH, and Sony vs. Gade matches?

I will put these videos on eMule once they are downloaded, I'll let you all know.

8. protomedea

protomedea New Member

The idea of having a physical (ftp) server is great - but how long can you keep the files there? I remember swijaya providing that service before and 400gigs of transfer quota was gone in less than 5 days. I don't mind uploading to any ftp server provided that it's there for everybody to share but I honestly think p2p is the best solution atm.

Btw, does anybody have any of INA V MAL matches? Or the .torrent link? TIA :)

9. bluejeff

bluejeff Regular Member

Developer
    Using BT or emule isn't very good for the computer hard drives (as you guys probably already known)

I think using regular HTTP is a lot easier, and that's how I got my TC/UP videos. :)

10. krullis

krullis Regular Member

I can keep the files on my ftp for many years:). I have a hdd with over 500 gig and a pritty fast connection so it should work fine. I have startet to download some file from the chines page but its going pritty slow, but you can try to download the badminton files and se how fast it is. Maybe speed problem because I am in sweden and you guys are in asia but we can test.
    If its work we can have it for a server for badminton movies.

11. Jofianty

Jofianty Regular Member

yeahh .. i also think that using regular HTTP is a lot easier

I used to download badminton video from badmintoncity.com, but the website is no longer exists anymore.
    The problem is it's very difficult to find a website where i can download badminton video using http?

Would u tell me where u got your TC/UP videos?

12. sunzhi

sunzhi Regular Member

any time, steve.. glad to know you are able to download the video... i hv had those matches you mentioned recorded (vcr), let me see what i can do... will have to convert them into mpeg or divx format before uploading, shd keep you informed

13. protomedea

protomedea New Member

OK which files do you want then? I've already downloaded all the files from bt links in this thread. And would anyone who has any link for INA V MAL matches please stand up!

14. krullis

krullis Regular Member

I just think its should be good to have a ftp server for badminton where you can download and upload badminton videos. Its goes much more faster then normal sites and emule. Its a place where we can save old videos to. I can have this ftp server open many many years.
    I have put up some files but can soon get some more. If we share everything and put it on the ftp server it can be real big in a short time where everybody can donwload.
    Try to download some videos now or upload and se what speed is.
    ftp:\\badminton:badminton@81.227.175.53:21

15. Hugo

Hugo Regular Member

Electrical Engineer
    Hey krullis, I think it's a great idea that you have. I just tested your FTP server for about 300 kb of file size and it was going at pretty good speed (35-40 kb/sec). If we can have that server up as a designated badminton video download/upload server, that would be awesome. Since you have a large HDD and can open it for many years, it can be a huge file badminton video transfer terminal very quickly if everybody chooses to particpate.

16. siesta

siesta Regular Member

i've tried it, and it says:
    "windows cannot access this folder. make sure you type the address
    correctly and you have permission to access this folder"
    :confused:

17. trojan7

trojan7 Regular Member

I already downloaded some of the files. Thanks krullis!
    ^_^x

18. Zax

Zax Regular Member

badminton promotor :)
    ftp servers

Of course... it is very convenient; I (and some other too like swijaya) had ftp servers running for several months but the problem is the traffic that it generates. Within a couple of days the server got more than 25GB of traffic per day. Who can maintain (for free) a server that gets so much traffic?

19. Zax

Zax Regular Member

badminton promotor :)
    Videos sharing

And on the proposal for one standard file sharing tool: it doesn't matter (to me) which tool we are choosing (E-mule or Bittorrent, or whatever) but it seems more effective for us badminton fans to pick one standard tool and stick to it.

Perhaps Kwun can create a voting system that allows us to vote on which network we can best use to exchange badminton videos (e-mule, bittorrent, kazaa, etc.)?

20. protomedea

protomedea New Member

Something's wrong with your server (I think). FlashFXP came up with the following error after connected to your server:

Data socket error: Connection timed out
    List error

Then when I tried to upload, it says:

Data socket error: Connection timed out
    Transfer failed!