contact with China and Malaysia Players

Discussion in 'Professional Players' started by cyling, May 15, 2004.

1. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    So just add,

"Beijing, People's Republic of China"

in english, and then write the full chinese address, with the players' name as well. It would be better to write both on the same side of the envelope. Usually the side which the stamps are on is best. :D

The post office in both countries should understand. If not, then hopeless!!

2. ShaSha

ShaSha Regular Member

Which badminton club?

3. ShaSha

ShaSha Regular Member

Thanks to everyone!

I heard somethings and made me angry. The address I gave is our team address, not our training address, it's our living address. Every player can receive letters from this address. Don't ask me their email. This address is the safest address. I heard someone asked their another address or email, and say to girl who is she asked "I want their address, not published. My mother said if they reply the letter from that address, pig can up to the tree." Believe or not, up to u. Don't trouble another. She told u address friendly, you told her this sentence, and let her told u about players' email. If I was the person you asked, I will :mad: .

About reply letter, we have many training everyday, it made us very tired. I saw lots mails sent to player, we can not reply everyone. If we reply everyone, we do not need to training, only reply mails. We thanks to our supporter and improve our skills. I think it is best way to thanks our supporters.

Thanks to everyone.

4. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    Sha Sha,

that's a good answer:)

Professionals put a lot of hardwork into training. Professionals need their own time to relax as well. If the most popular players reply to every message and letter, they would have no time to themselves!

5. YunYun

YunYun Regular Member

Don't be angry. :) She asked me, not you. I am not angry, you should not angry.

Hope all of U get good mark in Athen.