victor brave sword vs li ning 55 vs arcsaber 10

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by bender123, Nov 9, 2009.

1. bender123

bender123 Regular Member

I own arcsaber 10 and is pretty good, i like accuracy the most but dont like the feeling of the racket too much, but i am looking to try something new similar to arc 10, how do victor brave sword 11 and lining 55 compare to arc 10 in terms of speed maneuverability, quickness and power.

I am looking for allaround racket.

I am from europe, is there any europe victor shop that sells victor brave sword 11.

My friend is going to taiwan this month, what are the prices there, is it cheaper than in europe.

How much is the lining 55 there?

2. bender123

bender123 Regular Member

anyone?

can anyone compare arc10 Bs11

3. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    I think the BS11 is a more balanced racket. It is flexible and can deliver punch. Arc10 is more stiff and not as user friendly as the BS11. If i would recomend.. get the BS11 instead of Li Ning.

4. adonis

adonis Regular Member

DC Badminton Panda Power Australian Distributor, S
    why do you say that ants?

5. quik_silver

quik_silver Regular Member

Analyst
    he just explained it... user friendliness... and li-ning racquets are not cheap, why not just save some money and get something that gives same value at a lower cost?

6. niemrieng

niemrieng Regular Member

I think the Arc 10 is rated head heavy to balanced

@ Ants : so the BS11 is more balanced and flexible. So I wonder about its power compared to Arc 10 and AT900 T also.

NR

7. adonis

adonis Regular Member

DC Badminton Panda Power Australian Distributor, S
    He was saying that the BS is more user friendly as compared to the Arc10, not the Li Ning.

Anyways, BS11 is not exactly cheap racket. If you can get Li Nings at the sale price, it works out roughly the same.

8. bender123

bender123 Regular Member

what about the power of BS11 vs arc10

9. madman

madman Regular Member

AS10 to me is one of the best around for overall playability, both singles & doubles. I have tried my pal's BS11 and I liked it too. It feels a little different in that less effort is needed to generate power when out of position. Overall, they play almost alike. I bought the BS11 today.

10. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    Actually here in Europe are a lot shops which discount the Braveswords. You can get one BS11 for 135€ instead of 209€ regular price. Arcsaber actually 135€, too. Li Ning N55 actually 150€. So in Europe the Li ning is more expensive.

I would go for the BS 10. The best allrounder IMO. swings fast, quick and powerful smash, good at netarea and defending. If you like it flexier, go for the BS 11.

The Spira 21 should be close to the AS 10.

11. Maklike Tier

Maklike Tier Regular Member

Unoccupied
    I thought the SW35 played very much like an Arc10, albeit significantly stiffer. The SW36 should be very similar.

Having said that, the BS10 is a great racket, a super all-rounder. Not quite as head heavy as the BS11, but the 11 is flexier so I can see why the 10 appeals.

FWIW you can get your hands on a BS10/11 for USD110/€82 plus shipping if you hunt around. You'd be off your rocker if you paid €135 for one, and certifiable if you paid 209!

12. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

€209 is the Victor RRP for BS11 in euroland (I think for Z-Slash it was ~€220). Positioned €30 above the BS10 which is positioned another €30 above BS09 :)rolleyes:). BS11 retails for around €160 usually and BS10 30 below :D. But yes compared to the asian prices it's not exactly the great price-performance everyone drools over. USD110 is very cheap retail, don't even see it for that at the usual suspects. But add $20 shipping takes you to ~100 possibly add VAT 19% and you're at €120 without warranty although most can live without. Still worth it if only for the option of 4U and more gripsizes ...

#12 demolidor, Jan 1, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2011