Tianjin Badminton

Discussion in 'China / Hong Kong' started by Notnimdab729, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Notnimdab729

Notnimdab729 Regular Member

Deputy General Manager
    Hey Guys,
    I used to travelled to Tianjin almost once every month. Wondering if any BC members up here playing badminton? There are many good locations in Tianjin for badminton. I visited four venues at the East side of the river which they called "He Dong" and they are pretty good except one. The prices charge range from RMB$20/- per hour to RMB$30/- per hour. Well, if u can read Chinese, then it is good to visit this site: http://tjbbc.go3.icpcn.com/badminton_gym.xls and u can find a number of locations for badminton. Any BC members who up her do drop a pm to me and see if I can join u for a game.:p
    Lee:D

2. Choyonn

Choyonn Regular Member

Hi guys,

Anyone playing in Tianjin? I will be moving to Tianjin soon, want to explore the badminton places there. Cheers.

3. Pauls

Pauls New Member

MD
    Hello

I am in Tianjin and would like to play at least 2 times a week. I am an experienced and played League in Ireland. I am based in Nankai Tianjin.

Paul

4. by775

by775 Regular Member

I used to play at Hedong with a club about 8 years ago. But it is too far from Nankai unless you have a car. I think you can play at Nankai University or Tianjin University which is close to Nankai.

5. dajett1

dajett1 New Member

Hello, I live in Tianjin near Yingkoudao station and im looking to play badminton during the week. Are there any groups or anyone looking for another player?

6. Rock_Raymond

Rock_Raymond New Member

Hi there, i will go back to TJ for vocation next month and would like to have a game. Anyone wanna in?

7. ryan0270

ryan0270 Regular Member

Visiting Tianjin this week (Jan 18-Jan 27) for work. If possible I'd love to get some badminton in. I'm staying at the Radison Blu Plaza; anyone know of options in that area?