Difference between these Apacs rackets.

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by AbdulB, Nov 4, 2011.

1. AbdulB

AbdulB New Member

I've been searching the internet for information for many hours, but I haven't managed to come across anything regarding the differences between Apacs Lethal 90 and Apacs Lethal 9. Same thing with Apacs Lethal 70 and Apacs Lethal 7, and so on. Is this just regional? As I haven't managed to find the 70s, 80s and 90s on Ebay.

Also, why do all reviews say "Apacs Nano 9900 Pro" or "Power" or "Touring", I haven't managed to find any for sale, just the standard "Apacs Nano 9900".

Like this one:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Apacs-Nano-9900-Badminton-Racket-Racquet-NEW-String-/170717576870?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27bf8f7ea6#ht_6684wt_1396

2. AbdulB

AbdulB New Member

Accidently hit enter, can't find the edit button. :s

Just wanted to say that I appreciate all help, and your answer will help me lots as I plan on purchasing a new racket ASAP.

Thanks a lot!

3. chrisfong89

chrisfong89 Regular Member

Student
    Lethal 70, 90, 100 are high end rackets produced by apacs and are significantly more expensive than the lethal 6, 7, 8, 9, so on... haven't really heard of lethal 80 before... might be wrong. Lethals 70 and above are very good rackets that can perform really well. They are more tailored for more advanced players (stiff shaft, head heavy, very solid). Lethals 6 and other lower numbers are more flexible, less solid, but still great. Also cheaper as well.

4. AbdulB

AbdulB New Member

Ah, I see. Thanks!

Anyone know anything about the Nano 9900s? What's the difference between the "Pro" and "Power" versions and the standard 9900?

5. chrisfong89

chrisfong89 Regular Member

Student
    I've used the nano 9900 power before, but never tried the nano 9900. What i read was that nano 9900 power is slightly less head light and more even balanced whereas the nano 9900 is very head light. Again, i'm not sure because i only had one of them. Anyways, they are copies of the Nanospeed 9900.

Don't get confused with Nano 900 Power, which is a copy of Armortec 900 Power. Nano 900 Power (Red & White) are both head heavy. Never used one but read quite a few good reviews about the nano 900 power.

All the apacs i mentioned above are copies of Yonex rackets and aren't very solid rackets. Very good for value rackets but do not have the same feel as the Yonex rackets they copied from. I feel a lot of vibration with my nano 9900 power unless i hit perfectly at the sweetspot.

6. tahawk

tahawk Regular Member

none
    just buy nano 9900 power few days ago.. it seem head heavy to me.. im peel off the original grip and replace by 2 layers and still got head heavy at the result.. very2 worth for you money..