Frustration is ruining my game.

Discussion in 'Techniques / Training' started by charlotte_alice, Nov 9, 2011.

1. drew tze en

drew tze en Regular Member

My friend does this a lot you just need to cool down
    My friend throws/ drops he racket on the floor and etc

2. S.fusion

S.fusion Regular Member

So, you hav been playing for 4 weeks!? Chill out, channel your energy to something more fruitful. You haven't even come near to the really frustrating stage of wanting to improve your skills yet. Like in any sport, vast improvement can be observed at the early stage, then you will sure hit a plateau in yr training. no matter how hard you try, you don't seem to progress. this is where talents come into play and this is how a good player progresses to become a very good player.

3. charlotte_alice

charlotte_alice Regular Member

Customer Service
    Yeah I have been intensely playing for 4 weeks, I love it, I am just trying to polish up my little issues that I have - the only way to get better is to keep playing and keep playing different levels of people.

I am loving it but I still want to enjoy it - I am hard on myself but improvement is showing and this is giving me motivation to carry on.

4. visor

visor Regular Member

Heh, if you think badminton can be frustrating, you should try golf! :p

5. charlotte_alice

charlotte_alice Regular Member

Customer Service
    I find golf a bit *whispers* boring.....but I know its extremely technical.....like with strength of shot vs distance etc etc....I'd always be in the bunker/hedge/pond :(

6. S.fusion

S.fusion Regular Member

Tht is wht others perceive golf when they don't understand it. you will be lucky to get into ponds, bunkers and hedges. Many find it hard to even get tht darn ball off the ground or moves farther than the distance my gran can cover in her Zimmer frame! There is no other sport tht put you in a position to challenge not only your human opponents but also the mother nature. No other sport tht tests yr integrity, yr mental strength, yr values, yr friendships with yr fellow golfers( in many occasions, yr spouse too) other than the golf itself. Is golf the greatest sport, it probably is.

#26 S.fusion, Nov 13, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2011