New Yonex Racquet Coming out Again! - Nanospeed 7000

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Ken, Sep 6, 2004.

1. yonghao

yonghao Regular Member

Student
    hmmm i think i got it
    30% more stiffer , 10% more durable, 15% lighter or(the nano thingy compostion) , 5% more replusion
    this is my guessing :D i understand some chinese word

2. laughable c.

laughable c. Regular Member

to burn a hole(s) in my seat - more difficult than
    EEEE!!! feeling kiddy-ish today, aren't we?
    :D

3. laughable c.

laughable c. Regular Member

to burn a hole(s) in my seat - more difficult than
    does it matter? idunno, but i'm not a keener on rackets//:

4. j_e_thompson

j_e_thompson Regular Member

Software Engineer
    That would be too confusing. Any self-respecting acoustic guitar player knows that 'Nanos' are Elixir Nanoweb coated strings.

'NS' would be fine, unless the motorbike enthusiasts start complaining!:D

5. j_e_thompson

j_e_thompson Regular Member

Software Engineer
    And you have to wear rainbow braces (US:suspenders) and a stripey jumper when you play.:D

6. New_Guy04

New_Guy04 Regular Member

ooo... now that's a sexy racket...:p

7. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    That's exactly what Yonex want to hear, guess this will let Yonex promote everyone in its marketing dept. :D

8. New_Guy04

New_Guy04 Regular Member

nah, no worries here. i'm still going for the carbonex 30 ms, but if that racket is tested out by then and ppl say it's SOOOOOO good, than maybe no.:p

9. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    Well, cab30ms is already tested out, and it is SOOOOOOO GOOD... hehehehehe... :D

10. FlamingJam

FlamingJam Regular Member

Research Student/PT Coach
    Yes looks nice and interesting but how will it play and respond i'd enva swap my MP99 for an armourtec will this tempt me ? answer proberly not

maybe:eek:

11. FEND.

FEND. Regular Member

Full Time Badmintoncentral.com/forums camper. Part
    Take the cab30 and head for nirvana with it man. You won't regret it. Especially your wallet [​IMG]

12. charzord

charzord Regular Member

Student
    I don't know about you guys, but I have come to a conclusion. I find that if you spend enough time with any of these high end rackets (AT 500+, MP 66+, Tisp's etc. etc.) you can yeild tremendous results. Sure, the rackets sound cool and stuff, but in the end, that little nano tech isn't going to be THAT much of an improvement over the traditional modulous graphite, ultimun ti blah blah blah stuff. I first tried the Tisp sx, and it was horrible. Now, I think its the best thing since the first non-wooden racket. After that, I tried the mp 77 and the same process of gettign used to the racket repeated it self over again. I have heard the same response from other players.

In the end, all I really want to say is:
    1) forget about what pros use
    2) all the high end rackets are good, just get used to it
    3) its the skills that count in badminton!!!!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
    P.S. sorry for hijacking the thread abit =P
    P.P.S my tisp sx is no longer a dead frog, but a racket CANNON :D

13. Feng_MP-100

Feng_MP-100 Regular Member

Student
    I AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:D :D

14. 604badder

604badder Member

Full time badminton fanatic, and student
    Here Here!!!! Skills first!!!

15. yanpok

yanpok Regular Member

Nano tech is out long time ago for badminton rackets

Hi everybody,

If you have looked at some other websites, you should know FLEET has had the technology for about a year. They have two high end rackets out already for about six months. check this out: http://www.mattshop.com.tw/
    then you click on rackets and click on fleet. You will see the rackets called nano power rackets. Another one is from japan. http://www.rs-k2.com/badmin/ps_nano.html . It is out for about two months.
    http://www.kumpoo.co.jp/powershot.html this is the company for the tech.

Bye!

16. yanpok

yanpok Regular Member

about the fleet rackets.

Me again,

by the way, they probably are the same rackets. The fleet rackets are called nano power ft 500 and nano power ft 300 and the japanese rackets are called power shot 500 and power shot 300 from KUMPOO.

bye

17. bluejeff

bluejeff Regular Member

Developer
    Fleet's racket only used the name, they didn't have the technology in it. Read the description of the rackets AD and you will see it yourself. They mentioned nothing about Nano technology, but H.M. graphite and Titanium.

18. yanpok

yanpok Regular Member

Nano is not materials , but technology

I may be wrong, but I believe that Nano is not a material . it is a technology only, which is a new form of carbon. They use the new technology to form the nano-tube by using carbon which is called nano-c. Everyone can go to the website: http://www.nano-c.com/technologies.asp to find out more info.

Once again, I believe that Nano is not a new material, it is a new form of carbon. Nano in math means very very small (10^-9).

Nano-C's Second Generation Combustion Synthesis Method
    Nano-C's second generation combustion synthesis method has advanced that of the first generation process, enabling both high throughput and high purity to occur simultaneously. In addition, the second generation process optimizes the conditions for fullerene formation and eliminates the need for expensive post-processing. Nano-C is now capable of producing >95% purity fullerenes or fullerene mixtures. It can also tailor the production conditions to create materials optimized for specific customer requirements. Economical production of higher fullerenes—the rarer forms of carbon—is also possible. This new generation technology is inherently scalable to the large quantities needed for full commercial production.

Nano-C continues to both improve its advanced fullerene production processes and expand its capabilities into other nanoscale carbon structures such as single-wall nanotubes, fullerene black, and fullerene nanoparticles. The company has already filed a number of patents for its second generation process.

Nano-C has internal white papers on our technology as well as current and projected markets for fullerenes. View The Nano-C Story White Paper

19. bluejeff

bluejeff Regular Member

Developer
    I roughly know what Nano is, and I know it is a technology. However, the Fleet's nano series has been out since last year, and they never mention anything about the Nano-technology at their ADs or specs.

I am pretty certain any company would try to advertise that technology IF they actually have that in the rackets; in this case, they didn't and that's why I don't think they have it inside the racquet. If they do have it and they actually did use it, then, this is just something very abnormal.

It's just a name, as usual Fleet's marketing strategies. They always came up with big names, but nothing else is particularly amazing. Don't get me wrong, I didn't say their rackets are bad, but in relatively speaking, their racquet model names is always way surpassing their racquet performance and build quality.

A lot of Taiwan's badminton companies are just like that.....we see that all the time. MMOA is another company who sometimes use big names for not-so-amazing products.

20. yanpok

yanpok Regular Member