Going from MP-27 til MP-99 or MP-88

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by SRune, Sep 14, 2004.

1. SRune

SRune Regular Member

Engineer
    Hi
    This is my first post here in the forum and like so many others I would like some advise on choosing a racket.
    I´ve been playing now for a year after a few years break from badminton. I played for 10 years but then I went to university and stopped playing. Now I´m back and I´m so happy with it cos I just love playing.
    I play single, double and mixed double and my style is rather offensive and I like to try and control the game.
    I´m using the MP-27 and although its a nice racket I would like something else and I have a choise between Mp-99 and MP-88.
    Is there anyone here that has used these rackets and can tell me the difference in playing with them cos I´m not sure I can try them before I buy.
    SRune

2. yonghao

yonghao Regular Member

Student
    hmm, i think mp99 suits u but test before buying:)

3. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    From your description, I would say sounds like MP99 might be a safer choice, as it's more all around. MP88 is a good racket, if you really prefer light racket, as it's also avaiable in 4u.

If you can't get a demo from local store, maybe consider borrow from fellow club members? At least, do some drills for like 5-10 min? Still, try your best to get your hand on one, before looking for your checkbook or credit card. :D

4. vincenterika

vincenterika Regular Member

Roamer
    It's just up to your choice...
    I own MP 99,88,TI 10...
    For your style (offensive) and consider you've played for 10 years...
    MP 99 fits you...
    Or TI 10, it's a more offensive model compare with MP 99, but MP 99 is more "All round".