FS: AT700 OLD COLOR SP and IP

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by winoto, Apr 2, 2012.

1. winoto

winoto New Member

Dear All,

I will sell away some of my collection of AT700 SP 3UG4 and AT700 IP 3UG5. All of my rackets are brand new unstrung because I collected it several years. The reason I sell away some of them is because I already got some AT700 OLD JPs. The price for SP is USD 250. and IP is USD 450. The price is not include shipping cost. We can discuss it separately. I can ship internationally with or without insurance or with your desirable shipping company. Please note that my SP rackets are quite old, then there is sometimes the grips and label are very dull as you can see in the pictures below. And please be remind that I WILL NOT SELL ALL OF MY RACKETS IN THE PICTURE. ONLY 2-3 rackets, so you can choose which one do you want. What you see is what you get in the pictures. Thank you for your attention. Please contact me by pm or by text only to +62811317200.

DSC04888.jpg DSC04889.jpg DSC04891.jpg DSC04892.jpg DSC04893.jpg DSC04894.jpg DSC04896.jpg

2. victorfan

victorfan Regular Member

engineer
    hi, could you let us know the series number about SP edition? When is it made? Thanks a lot

3. Archer009

Archer009 Regular Member

IP AT700 , i like it.how about a liitle cheap?

4. winoto

winoto New Member

Hi there,

The SP edition numbers are 4389389,4389353,4389316. I'm not sure when it is made because there is sunrise sticker on it. Thanks a lot.

5. winoto

winoto New Member

Hi there,

Sure, you can offer your realistic price by pm. Thank you.

6. victorfan

victorfan Regular Member

engineer
    could you check how much it will spend for shipping fee from your country to Korea? i am interested in your SP edition. if i buy three, how much totally? is there some discount?

7. winoto

winoto New Member

Hi there,

I already give you a pm yesterday. Please check. Thank you.