Ali Express, for real?

Discussion in 'Shuttlecock' started by Han, Apr 17, 2012.

1. vile10

vile10 Regular Member

just out of curiosity, for those who mailed order from China before, how did you pay and how was it shipped to you?

maybe i should start getting you guys hooked up with a reliable source when i am still in China lol

2. Avenger

Avenger Regular Member

Student
    Iora, if there are 100 sellers and only 1 that is selling genuine racket, what is your chance on buying genuine racket?
    Even if the genuine seller put normal price of genuine Yonex, I will not gonna buy it since the seller could be a someone who try to rip me off more than those obvious fake sellers

I will not gonna take my chance trying to find 1 genuine item out of those fake items
    it will be like finding a needle in a haystack..

3. Avenger

Avenger Regular Member

Student
    it might be better to buy lesser brand than buying fake shuttlecock
    I used Indonesian brand which cost me $5 per tube (decent for recreational)
    of course, the main problem is, you need to find a seller that carry it

4. Bad Enthusiast

Bad Enthusiast Regular Member

That's what my idea, those people from online sale used the brand name in cheap price to lure buyer.

I would prefer no brand in good or normal quality!

5. Bad Enthusiast

Unfortunately, I could not do anything on feedback from Aliexpress. That's why I wonder that must be some trick or else.

6. lora-china

lora-china Regular Member

Hi Avenger,sorry to reply so late,,,,what you said is a fact.....business people must have the crisis awareness......but,unfortunately,,,,so many have different views(as i came accorss )....lora felt so sorry

7. lora-china

lora-china Regular Member

Bad Enthusiast. there are some in high-quality in those the lesser brand...they just don't have enough money to AD their products...

8. vile10

vile10 Regular Member

it's just too much risk to take, also, buying non-branded or small brand comes with another problem, the quality is inconsistent

9. Bad Enthusiast

China is shuttlecock kingdom. I believe there must have good factory and brand w economical price. Just it is hard to find one .

10. vile10

vile10 Regular Member

not only that, even if you found the one, w/out a big order, they don't give you quality products, it's business, they take care of their biggest customer first

11. Bad Enthusiast

I got my refund from Aliexpress at last! Luckily they had kind of protection where I submitted a complain. Once investigated , they refund full amount to my account.

In fact, it was wasting my time. And I didn't get what I want to have! Sigh!

12. vile10

vile10 Regular Member

well it's better than you didn't get what you wanted and lost the $$$, at least you got it back, what kind of shuttlecock you're looking at? is it a lot cheaper to buy it from ali express and pay the postal?

13. Bad Enthusiast

I purhased RSL Tourney No. 1 x 10. It was happy only few 2nd when received. It was a shocked after opened box. Unbelievably all of the shuttles were garbage. They all classified garbage birdies, none of it is a complete shuttle.

It was attracted me by the brand name and price which is a huge different compared with local store. It made up of me to buy online from China.

I know there may be lot of fake items. But never expected that quality is that poor! Don't know why they has time to copy all the packaging but don't they make a good copy on products! :)

This gave me a lesson, quality of goods vary to prices !

14. vile10

vile10 Regular Member

RSL, unfortunately has way too many counterfeit in China, our badminton club has switched from 6 to 5 due to counterfeit issue, even when you buy from local seller, still mixed quality, if you buy a case, they'll try to mix in couple tubes of fake ones to make more profit

i think your case is an individual where the seller is totally just meant to rip customer off by putting in used birdies

15. hiho1961

hiho1961 Regular Member

Builder
    Yes same experience my first one was not so bad at least the shuttles flew staight and consistant speed but was miles too slow for NZ I orded speed 77 and go at least 76 couldnt hit the shuttles half court. My second experience the feathers were sh*t and inconsistant flight deviation of 15cm to 40cm sideways movement dont buy from alibaba and aliexpress notice the sellers have only been online up to 1 or 2yrs they also just change their store name when they get too many complaints