Calling ppl from CCK area

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by ReVoLuTiOn44, Aug 27, 2004.

1. starc

starc Regular Member

There was never a game... The "gathering" became closed to his kakis. Guess CCKers got "thrown out" like trash instead. :crying:

Anyone cared enough to take some time off from studies for this Sunday evening game at Yew Tee CC? Waiting to be trashed. ;)

2. Lobber

Lobber Regular Member

fine with me,now school close liao,got left at home rotting
    Also,btw,where is Yew Tee CC?Near Yew Tee MRT Station?
    Any idea what bus can reach ther,might go if im not using comp overnight.

PS:Im a noob(sure kena trash liao lah)

3. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    Hi, you guys should meet and support us at the Singapore Open, Singapore Indoor Stadium (SIS), Kallang, for at least the Finals on Sun, 21 Nov, 1 pm. Students get speical ticket price.

A big group of BFers will be meeting there, cheering, making noise and enjoying. After your exams, right? You can watch first-class badminton and soak in the electrifying atmosphere. I'm sure you'll be inspired to play better badminton after that and enjoy the game more.

See you there and you can contact me on 91790791 at the SIS to locate us. :)

4. Lobber

Lobber Regular Member

So which match are you all going?
    Also,how much is the ticket charges?

5. hongyi_2000

hongyi_2000 Regular Member

hihi...me back again...kiong when u wanna have the game...i try to find anyone...

6. kiong

kiong Regular Member

hahaha. alamak the game doesnt goes tt well... hahaha... sorry starc... mama nag nag nag.. haha..i cant go for a game..so sorry..

hong yi--sure sure i sure want to play a game.. itching lor...but can wait for after 20.. like dat din din also can join in...

btw.. who's going for the compeitionn... i realli interested... but onli me and my fren is going.. why not we discuss here and go as one big grp??

hey guys.. why dont we realli fixed a day where we ALL HERE in THIS thread can meet up... alll including those who having o level like me:)crying: )... then we can play.. mayb have a cck v.s. woodlands.. or somethinglike dat.. how abt tt... if okie then we start thinking of a date... then play for 4-5 hrs stright

7. DinDin

DinDin Regular Member

Student
    starc> Sunday evening at yew tee? Hmm.. i may be able to make it leh... Can sms me? 97573578... SMS hor... Each person need to pay how much? Aiyah.. my string burst... haven strung yet.. now using another racket.. Zzz..

kiong>> I am not taking O lvls ah... I am in Uni... NTU.. 23 this year.. haha... But then.. got pple mistake me as sec sch student.. :D coz my doubles partner is only 17 y/o.

I dun mind rep. CCK to play friendly against Woodlands.. hehe.. =P

8. hongyi_2000

hongyi_2000 Regular Member

Haha...im not that good lahz...maybe thing will turn out like wad starc said...TRASH!!! and still im waiting for my coaching lessons...:p

9. syed_bashiir

syed_bashiir Regular Member

Students
  10. starc

starc Regular Member

Sunday 7-9pm. Double confirm later today. Might be taking up 2 courts, one for my wife and sisters and one for anyone joining in to trash me.

Court fees standing @ $12 and YangYang Tactic300B (1/2 Doz) @ $11, all to be divided on the number of players on the "trashing" court.

I'll be bringing 2 Doz of BIRDS just in case some hard-hitters wanna put the birds to waste.

SMS me at 9488 4463 with your real name if interested. Female or feminine players can join in with my wife and sisters. :D So bring along ur females if they're bugging u to opt out of this sunday. (Especially for Kiong: Mum's included IF YOU DARE BRING ALONG!)

For CCK-ers who ain't sure of the place, take bus 302 from CCK interchange (5-6th stop)or the same bus service but opposite Yew Tee Mrt (1-2nd stop).

DinDin will help to select "the WOODLANDers' trashing legion" during then. Hehee.:rolleyes:

#30 starc, Nov 5, 2004
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2004
  11. starc

starc Regular Member

So, time to filter out the thrash from the "trash". :D

12. starc

starc Regular Member

Ok. I've already booked one court online 7-9pm which is for my wife and sisters and perhaps even me (that is if everyone's on a ALL TALK ONLY mode).

Will only book the OTHER court (via over the counter) if any CCKer is REALLY interested to play, else I still very much welcome anyone to WATCH on sunday. :p

13. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    Many have bought season passes for all 5 days but more will be watching the semifinals and finals. You can refer to the postings on the Singapore Open for more details on schedules and ticket prices. Ask your friends to come along for good company and lots of fun. :p

14. syed_bashiir

syed_bashiir Regular Member

Students
    Starc.. how do u book badminton court online?

15. starc

starc Regular Member

http://pa-online.pa.gov.sg/NASApp/maps/online/ccms/common/OCK_CCIndex_A01.jsp for all booking of facilities under People's Association (Community Clubs/Centres)

http://www.ibook.ssc.gov.sg for all booking of facilities under S'pore Sports Councils (Stadiums, etc.)

Things to note:
    1. Credit Card
    2. Member gets better rates (eg. Member of particular CC gets member rates to facilites in that CC)
    3. Not ALL available facilities can be booked because they too need to cater to walk-in bookings and be fair to the residents living in that area
    4. When online slots are taken up, just give the CC/Stadium a call to check on the availability of other courts and try to book via phonecall. :D

16. sustrisk

sustrisk New Member

yo guys wassup...i've been reading the forum...but kinda no mood to post..heeez...im a fren of kiong's....read abt the yew tee match...is there like any more space for me? hee...im an everage playr... wanna increase exposure...

i hope this is not too last minute...thks guys!! :)

17. kiong

kiong Regular Member

hey i am BACK!!! once agaIN!!!okieokie... i want to go for the game at yew tee cc man.. can sutrisk go too... pls pls...so is 7.00 at yew tee cc right.. meet in the court itself ??!!!

-----attendance list-----(pls shout out your name once your name is called!!)
    1)starc
    2)din din
    3)lobber
    4)sutrisk
    5)me...!!!!! kiong!!!(wazzup man ladies)

is there anione who want to join in..???(starc ya allow??)

contact starc at 9488 4463... remeber to bring racket,money$$,and most importantly....... your pEA BRAIN!!!!:D

(sorry starc... forgive me..i help ya do this without permission.. dun mind hor..alamak)

18. kiong

kiong Regular Member

hong yi>>> how have ya been training....i hope to play a game with ya man...

btw... when is the cck V.S. woodlands friendly trashing game...(err...aniway a.k.a a game..!!!) going to commence???

and also.. who is going for the open in singapore??!!... pls voice out here !!

19. Lobber

Lobber Regular Member

im not sure whether tml can ornot cuz parent dun allow..
    As for SG Open
    i will be going,going to buy season ticket or just maybe on the final(see got time first)
    If you looking anyone to play wif,add me ya on msn(king4hao@gmail.com)

20. sustrisk

sustrisk New Member

yoz guyz...wassup...wat the heck man kiong...hahaha...starc..din din..it's gonna be confirmed for kiong and me...we're set to go tmr...sorri din sms ya...(hp confiscated :( heeez...