Calling ppl from CCK area

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by ReVoLuTiOn44, Aug 27, 2004.

1. sustrisk

sustrisk New Member

errr....errr...gosh..how am i gonna put this...starc..din din...can i contradict myself?

err...remember kiong and me...we said we confirm going...sumtink kinda cropped up..err...he kinda nit to visit granny in hospital tmr...as for me..i feel kinda odd going alone..kinda need company...realli sorri leh...

we were thinking...if we can make up to ya guys next week? we realli realli wanna play wif you guys...so we were thinking if we can book courts for you guys..and then play together...tt ok? the place is either yew tee cc....or cck stadium...you choose...we dun mind..how? can can? but of course...u gotta provide the shuttles... then we share cost

wat sae you guys...next wed nite...about the same time 7-9?you can choose other nites oso...then see how...

btw...cck stadium nite charges @ 7.40/h
    realli sori leh..dun get angry...

2. starc

starc Regular Member

Pple, tomorrow's offer to thrash me is OFF.
    The reasons are as follows:-

1. I have not receive any SMS except for Din (although he too cannot confirm) ;)
    2. There is always a reason for the SMS confirmation because no one sticks his head in this forum for the whole day. :D
    3. With reference to a particular thread in this forum "S'pore - Difficult to get courts", the OTHER court has already been taken up :mad:
    4. With some foresight, I just KNEW there never will be a game as I've earlier said most pple are in the "ALL TALK ONLY" mode :rolleyes:
    A word of advice to any of the CCKers who want to arrange a game, DON'T.
    If you really wanna arrange, book the courts very early at your own costs, start telling pple and hope pple do come. Only when someone pays for the thing, that someone will be sure to come.

#42 starc, Nov 6, 2004
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2004
  3. DinDin

DinDin Regular Member

Student
    4 down, 2 to go. Once again, apologies to starc. Likewise, I had tried to organise badminton games for another group of pple from another forum. Haha.. ending up me and the other poor guy played a 2 hours singles. Oh well.. sad that is..

Exams ending on 20th this month. After that will be training and play... can u guys make it if the time slot is like 4 to 6 on weekdays. Starc u working?
    Coz that's usually the time slot that no one books... coz most are still working. Oh yah.. in case u are wondering where i am refering to, i am refering to CCKCC. The one at Teck Whye NOT CCK sports complex. Of coz the 6 to 8 slots are harder to snatch... i will post when i am playing, and those coming can SMS me. If not, juz 1 court and me and my partner will play singles all the way.. hahaha...

will update you pple once after my exams finishes. Till then, Take care.

4. kiong

kiong Regular Member

hey hey hey dindin... erm... but ya got to leave your contact no. behind b4 we can contact ya....:D

5. DinDin

DinDin Regular Member

Student
  6. Lobber

Lobber Regular Member

Ok man,here my contact detail
    MSN=>king4hao@gmail.com
    Just lost my phone,should be getting a new 1 soon...

Also,DinDin,What is your phone plan provider? cuz i can send internet SMS to Singtel and Starhub subscriber(not m1,i wonder why...)

7. DinDin

DinDin Regular Member

Student
    my plan is SINGTEL plan.. hahaz.. 2 more paper... :D

8. NEOing

NEOing Regular Member

Still Lookin...
    GOOD LUCK to you man, DINDIN.... I will DEFINTELY be joining you with your game with your partner !!! Till then, take care

9. kiong

kiong Regular Member

eeeee...never wish me luck too.. i having my 'Os' !!!! hahha aniway ending tml lor!!! muahahah... yupp can play soon....wait up guys...;)

10. DinDin

DinDin Regular Member

Student
    Haha... NEO was my partner last time when we were in secondary school. Thou we still partner each other every now and then if we play together. Hehe. But now he got new partner liaoz.. dun wan me oreadi... :crying:

Hahaz... Ok la... sat last paper! yay! Finally... oh well.. till then... seeya all soon.

11. kiong

kiong Regular Member

mUahUAh!!!! i am back!!! finish lor... tt bloody 'Os"... yupp yupp.. so how guys.. ani info on the next match???

12. DinDin

DinDin Regular Member

Student
    Gotta sleep for a month to recover from my exams stress man! Haha..

Games games games... hmm... nuttin yet.. bz clearing my room off my exams revision stuffs... its a whole mess. And i need to restring my racket too! Oh well.. money money money.... anyone's playing anytime soon? hand's itcy thou... lolz

13. NEOing

NEOing Regular Member

Still Lookin...
    hehe....i anythin one...i can partner you also mah!!! :rolleyes:

14. DinDin

DinDin Regular Member

Student
    Ok haha.. so happy. Finally restrung my racket! Woo HOoo~

Kiong> Why u so quiet after ur exams? haha.