Toa Payoh Badminton Sports Hall - Intermediate players needed on every Tues 10am

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by belmonpok, Sep 14, 2011.

1. belmonpok

belmonpok Regular Member

Real Estate Salesperson
    Hi all. Opening up to 6 slots for passionate and intermediate players to have a good game on every Tues morning 10am - 1pm in TPY SPORTS HALL. We have been playing in this area for almost 6 years and all along, the players here are friendly and accomodating. In fact, some pioneer players have played for almost two decades in this area. The reason for this thread is to invite players who have the free time to play and develop skills together. It is not easy task to maintain the interest group as some of us have left due to changes in their work schdule. Therefore, I hope to take this chance to invite new bloods so as to keep the ball rolling for years to come. If you are the one who are passionate and have the time on Tues, I welcome you to give me a call at 82889999. My name is Pok.

2. yeehoothim

yeehoothim New Member

investor
    today badminton?

hi Pok, i am keen to join you for the badminton today, tuesday 10 am. my celular is 82498245. thanks.

3. tyteo

tyteo Regular Member

sales
    Hi I am keen to join the morning session game. Let me know if there is one next week. thanks James