FT: PLz be aware with malakaji aka joy buyer

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by yurimaster2010, Nov 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yurimaster2010

yurimaster2010 Regular Member

Consultant
    He would come to you politely to nego to get his price to show his great interest once he got his price than suddenly he will PM you to say "that the deal MAY collapse" without any details given reason.

Since then the agreed price remain and deal just collapse without any explanation.
    If you interested to deal with him plz take note as its just my lesson learnt to share to you all.

You decide!

2. malakaji

malakaji Regular Member

teacher
    what a joke!! the worst ever seller i came across with..i honestly admit that I did indeed say the deal MAY collapse.. I didnt say it WILL or SURELY collapse..he could just politely response to me that he want me to confirm it at the time if I really want it..instead of that, he start to threaten me here and there...you dont need to lecture anyone on how to judge other people...please lecture yourself 1st on manners!! besides, did I really AGREE to buy it from you???? As far as I could tell, there is nothing at all in my message saying that I AGREE to buy...I only ask u to reserve it for e period of time..u also didnt lower the price offered by me..I dare u to show all my message send to you and then they all may decide whether im a joy buyer or u are a bully seller!!please take note all as he is a pushy seller..he will say anything until his goods are sold!! get a life!! :mad:

3. HKChua

HKChua Regular Member

Software Architect
    Cool down guys.

I believe there may be some misunderstanding.

Everyone would like to be good seller or buyer, this is a very good sign and correct direction.

Just shake hands, forgive and forget.

Cheers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.