FS: Yonex VT70, Li Ning N50, Li Ning N90 II + Free gift ProAce thunderbolt L

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by Elforado, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Elforado

Elforado Regular Member

• OFFERS WELCOME:)
      [​IMG]

Yonex VT70 4ug4, perfect condition. This was purchased from an authorised Yonex dealer locally in Dallas, TX at the American Badminton Center. Was intended as a backup racket but never saw any use.

Strung with bg65 at 25 lbs. original grip + one Yonex AC102EX supergrap.

Asking $130+actual shipping cost.

[​IMG]

Li Ning N50 Flame gen 1. Got this from badmintonalley. Absolutely brand new. Still has the plastic wrapping over the grip and all the documents that came with it. Even the receipt from badmintonalley. Comes with the 3-racket bag shown and stencil sheet.

Strung with bg80 @24 lbs.
      Asking $160 + actual shipping.

[​IMG]Li Ning N90 II 3uS2, 9.5/10 condition. This is NOT the type S version. Some scuffs marks from picking birdies. No paint chips/cracks. Bought from a forum member here a while back.

Strung with bg65 at 25 lbs. original grip + one Yonex AC102EX supergrap.

Asking $110+actual shipping cost.

Now for the FREE GIFT!

[​IMG]FREE GIFT!!!!!! instead of selling the ProAce thunderbolt L, i've devided to give it as a free gift alongside the first purchase of any of the rackets listed for sale. For those who are not familiar with it, the thunderbolt L is essentially ProAce's attempt to copy the Armortec series of yonex, and has similar technologies incorporated. Look it up if you prefer. Its a pretty decent racket indeed.

Strung with bg80 at 25 lbs. original grip + 2x gamma supreme overgrip.

For SALE in US and internationally.

Contact is 469-766-8216 for those in the US. Am located in Arlington, TX.

email is elvinhls@gmail.com

Feel free to toss an offer, if its something i can reasonably meet, i'm down for it. I'll try my best to work with you. Help a college student and fellow avid badminton fan out :D These are great condition authentic and genuine top brand rackets that i've kept in prime condition.

Thanks for your time.

[​IMG]