Indonesia Open result - complain

Discussion in 'Chinese Taipei Open / Hong Kong Open / Indonesia O' started by jurong_twister, Dec 15, 2004.

1. jurong_twister

jurong_twister Regular Member

None
    Indonesia Open, China Open ... Such a badminton power house and yet there is not much publication.

What is IBF doing? counting $$$?

If you think IBF is not doing the best they could, I would suggest you to send email to

lindseyb@intbadfed.org

list down why IBF is such a dissapointment ... hopefully they would improve when lots of people keep giving them feedback.

Thanks

2. hcyong

hcyong Regular Member

Software Engineer
    It may not be IBF's fault. As far as I can tell, tournament websites have always been the domain on the organising host. Not only in badminton but in other sports as well.

3. seven

seven New Member

Computing Engineer
    Yes, you're right!
    If you want to complain, you need to complain to the Indonesia Open Organization Committee.
    The only thing IBF can do is impose stricter rules to World Grand Prix Organisers about having a dedicated (english-language) website with all the results and regular updates...

4. pptam

pptam Regular Member

Senior Executive
    I agree

The committee for this Indonesia Open should hire a temp-webmaster to keep updating the information on the web. The delay got nothing to do with IBF.

Or else, send one of their staff for website development programme and they maintain the site by themselves (if they want to cut cost).
    Just my opinion. :cool:

5. ckloo

ckloo Regular Member

Agree

Agree too...
    the worst part is there isnt any sites that we can logon to get to know the latest result.Sigh....what are they doing man...!!!:mad:

6. suetyan

suetyan Regular Member

yes , so bad , the latest result also dun have , Singapore Open also have lar ,
    dunno izzit Indonesia network very worst , so like that !