Indonesia Badminton

Discussion in 'Indonesia Professional Players' started by kidosetiawan, May 15, 2007.

1. badMania

badMania Regular Member

I believe the highlighted comment would be true for the PBSI before this year. But I remember since the handover to the new management, coaches have been asked to submit the tourney plan for each and every player/pair under them. So, I think this is no longer a problem for the current PBSI.

2. luvina

luvina Regular Member

ex student
    Only hopefully the problem not big like happened to PSSI now..

3. sen

sen Regular Member

Ok. Got it !

As I wrote, I seldom read that website nowadays. And I said if it is true

Don't worry, we are relax.

4. luvina

luvina Regular Member

ex student
    Just know if Fran Kurniawan was married on 17th of February last.
    Congratulations and happy marriage :)

5. naistav

naistav Regular Member

Hope not taking too defensively on this.
    Yes, we are only fans and what we know most likely is small part of the real condition. But there should be nothing wrong to discuss so someone who know better can share his/her side of view, isn't it?

I am not pro to Markus or against coach Herry IP here. My view to him was made (as I wrote in my post) only by this topic alone.
    When I refer a 'transaction' term, it doesn't have to be money kind of transaction.
    But, if what Markus said was true, that if he gave Bona/Ahsan victory with sending to Macau GPG as return, that can be called as transaction already. If that really happened, it is a process flaw that open possibility of other kind.

Can't answer the challenge to prove anything, as this post merely based on article, internet, and pure outsider of PBSI. And I hope this will not justify someone to be stopped of asking/guessing/commenting/praising/criticizing/etc in this forum.
    And... I believe it is not stupid, though :)

6. naistav

naistav Regular Member

Ok. Let's hope it a maintained and managed plan. I hope also that the new PBSI have some kind of regular review of this plan implementation effectiveness.

7. cobalt

cobalt Moderator

Yes
    Let's see, now... from all that we've learnt so far on this (and other) thread/s about the new-look PBSI, the following features stand out.

New monetary and incentives system for players. Better, market-driven and more direct sponsorship for players, with PBSI taking a small "commission" for management/facilitation/administrative work. Better performance-linked rewards incentives for players.

New controls for players in training. Full reporting expected no nights out, no partying. Control of diet etc.

New coaching structure in place. Director/s of coaching draw up plans but no news so far about these plans?

A question on reviews: Will coaches and management also be subject to periodic performance reviews?

Feel free to add or modify this list... ;)

8. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    pBSI takes nothing at all from players.....all coaches have a 2 yr contract....Mr.Gita will review our works..most of us don't get paid at all....all volunteers

9. huangkwokhau

sales & design
    [MENTION=55661]naistav[/MENTION]...let's be clear next time....don't see that way you posted....some of matters can't be discussed here due to sensitive nature....it means good for players...it is just funny that most asked PBSI to follow CBA....if we do that...Markus is out for sure....example: Zheng Bo

10. huangkwokhau

sales & design
    Probably PBSI is one of the INA sport organization which does not depend on Government'aid

11. Licin

Licin Regular Member

Student
    This what makes PBSI one of the greatest INA sport organization.

12. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

Badminton : 8 Prospects to Train at Taufik Arena

Ami Afriatni | February 20, 2013

Eight 2012 MILO School Competition champions have been given the opportunity to train at the Taufik Hidayat Arena in Jakarta through March 2.

The players — Cahya Christian (elementary school boys’ singles winner), Sri Fatmawati (elementary school girls’ singles), Ach Fasich and Daru Megananda (junior high school boys’ doubles), Aswin Maharani and Merta Fransiska (junior high school girls’ doubles), Ayu Nawang Wulan (junior high school girls’ singles), and Anthony Sinisuka Ginting (junior high school boys’ singles) — will be taught basic skills and other valuable lessons a player by Taufik’s long time coach, Mulyo Handoyo.

“The training program given to the kids is useful for them to become world-class players. Here at the camp, we can help hone their basic skills they learned from their clubs and foster their fighting spirit,” Mulyo said on Wednesday.

Hosting the camp has been Taufik Hidayat’s dream since the arena was completed last December.

“If’s part of my commitment to host the camp, which will be the first event held at the arena,” said Taufik, who is the namesake of the stadium.

The MILO School Competition was launched in 2002 and is in its 11th season. The event was created by the late Minarni Sudaryanto, one of Indonesia’s great female shuttlers.

--------------------------------------------------
    Read more : http://www.thejakartaglobe.com/sports/badminton-8-prospects-to-train-at-taufik-arena/572863

13. clawhammers

clawhammers Regular Member

Hopefully, within 10years after his retirement, Taufik would establish his personal development centre for the purposes of developing and training the young talents for our future. :D

He got the experiences, skills, knowledge (and also capital), wish he would have the wisdom and patient for these talents.

14. Licin

Licin Regular Member

Student
    Just heard from the news that there will be exclusive interview with Sigit Budiarto at Kompas TV on Sunday, 24th February 10:00am.

15. Duke Chen

Duke Chen Regular Member

i told ya i'm unemployed!
    relaxed..
    [​IMG]

16. Licin

Licin Regular Member

Student
    #3076 Licin, Feb 22, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2013
  17. cobalt

cobalt Moderator

Yes
    Not sure if this news has been posted elsewhere...

Greysia Polii Runs for Badminton Athletes Commission
    Ami Afriatni | February 26, 2013

http://www.thejakartaglobe.com/sports/greysia-polii-runs-for-badminton-athletes-commission/574047

Excerpts:

...“After the disqualification, we really did not know to whom we should address our complaints. The Commission once succeeded to equalize the prize money offered to male and female players for every tournament. I hope we can make another breakthrough this time to improve the athletes’ welfare,” she told reporters before left for German Open last weekend

...This isn’t the first time Greysia considered running in the BWF Athletes Commission, but she didn’t meet the requirements when she was invited to run in 2008.

“I was not qualified because one of the requirements is he or she should be an Olympian. Now I have my chance and supports coming from the PBSI. It is an amazing opportunity for me to give a try, though I realize I have to compete with other big names,” Greysia said.

She’s competing with seven other candidates: Imogen Bankier of Scotland, Cai Yun of China, Koo Kien Keat of Malaysia, Kaveh Mehrabi of Iran, Yuhan Tan of Belgium, Hans-Kristian Vittinghus of Denmark and Wang Xin of China.

18. fathonezic

fathonezic Regular Member

Consultant
    got success in 1st target...
    2nd target is Sudirman Cup... hmm... unlikely.
    but we have some interesting improvement in each department.
    Linda, Tontowi/Butet, Sony Dwi Kuncoro, Hendra/Ahsan,
    I think, 3 of them are capable in delivering points.
    Silver medal will be a very good achievement as i think semifinal is realistic target.

19. sari_nov

sari_nov Regular Member

Doctor
    Even not too much, I have started to feel a good progress in Indonesia squad. I think the positive intention of the PBSI board also welcomed by the players and coaches. hopefully this will continue to rise, there is a long way to go my friend. keep the spirit :)

20. sari_nov

sari_nov Regular Member

Doctor
    I was too excited, so did not realize that a lot of typos in my comment hehehee