need a new racket HELP?!

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by eyles, Mar 26, 2013.

1. eyles

eyles Regular Member

student
    ill check it out, i would prefer stiff though.

2. Dave1011

Dave1011 Regular Member

3. Gunnersfan

Gunnersfan Regular Member

Student
    i think it's good enough for shop to give a test racket for their customer.....
    in Malaysia, there is no such things, you have to buy racket based on your instinct and experience....
    no test racket....:(
    about ARC7, just like kwun said....
    i think it's just like VT70, but VT70 is a bit more head heavy and the shaft is a bit stiffer....
    good luck in finding your racket...:)

4. eyles

eyles Regular Member

student
    i do not have an opportunity to test either, unless of course a friend has the racket, i went to my local store and really liked the z force and the arc 11 (my favourite so far) the new arc fb felt very average imo... now all i need are good string and tension options as my store will give me a free restring

5. gundamzaku

gundamzaku Regular Member

working professional
    you know, i just realized the same thing in HK, no demo program of any sort. the only store in the bay area i know of that has a demo program for badminton rackets is racket supply. and badminton alley said i can try out their new rackets just because i've been going there since i got back into badminton when i joined this forum not long ago....so now i should actually count my blessings and just be appreciative of the demo programs available in the bay area. :)

but if there are no demo programs, then it would be best to make more friends so that maybe a few of them will let you try out their rackets even during a warm up session?

6. eyles

eyles Regular Member

student
    yeah, the only time i get to try new rackets is when my friends get new ones from my club, or i go to tournaments. i am already friendly with most people in the county, i have emailed my shop and am requesting to demo their arc 11, hopefully they will let me as i use them for all sporting stuff (football included) the only high end racket i have actually used from a friend is an n90 and a zlash, n90 was so head heavy... not for me haha

7. Boggieeiggob

Boggieeiggob Regular Member

I have an arcsaber FB and an Arcsaber 10 Gade for sale? You can pm me if you're interested

anyway, why not take a look at Li Ning and Kason as well? I've got the N50II and I love it. It's about even and it's relatively stiff; not too far off Z slash but not exactly a soft shaft either. Maybe take a look at that because it's about the £100 mark, not too far off depending on where you look

#27 Boggieeiggob, Apr 27, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2013