Dionysisus Hayom Rumbaka-Indonesia Rising Star !!

Discussion in 'Indonesia Professional Players' started by fathonezic, Jul 27, 2009.

1. fathonezic

fathonezic Regular Member

Consultant
    ah well...
    hayom beat hafiz again... and show his spirit again...
    good to see that ;)

2. Licin

Licin Regular Member

Student
    During a match with Hafiz on Axiata cup, hayom showed that he is eager to win the match, several weak defense return compensated by aggressive play by Hayom, at the same time Hafiz lost his steam slowly as well.. That is why Hayom could beat him..

Hayom needs to improve on his defense as well as his net shot, sometimes his net shots are a little bit too high..

3. naistav

naistav Regular Member

Hayom has all the weapons except strategy. Combined with not good mentality, he is a one dimension kind of player. If his opponent is good tactically, Hayom most likely will give up and then finally lose.

4. Licin

Licin Regular Member

Student
    Agree, Hayom somehow does not have enough will to fight when facing opponent who is able to give pressure to him.

5. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Sony is the exact opposite. That's why he can beat players like Lee Chong Wei during the big events, while Hayom...I don't think he can reach even the top 10 at this stage.

6. Jagdpanther

Jagdpanther Regular Member

Uni Student
    http://www.badzine.net/news/indonesia-gpg-finals-–-you-can-never-have-too-much-gold/21353/

Excerpts:

“My foot was really hurting,” admitted Hayom. “It occurred when I was playing in the second round.

“But I tried to keep playing, and yesterday, it really started to hurt. I didn’t want to disappoint people. They’d bought their tickets. It is better for me to play, than to give up without any effort. I need to heal my left foot, though, and I have withdrawn from the Chinese Taipei Grand Prix Gold, and will prepare for the Denmark Open.”

7. naistav

naistav Regular Member

I see. That's good attitude. Anyway, Sony would still win though :D

8. badMania

badMania Regular Member

A totally unacceptable loss in his first match of Superliga 2013 against Sony Dwi Kuncoro. Sony even commented that Hayom lacked the fighting spirit!

If I were Hayom, I will really be ashamed of my senior's comments of me! No wonder Hayom is dropped for today's match against Mutiara Bandung.

Here's the comments from Sony: "Saya sudah sering bertemu Hayom. Kalau dilihat dari permainannya tadi dia kurang fight," kata Sony saat jumpa pers usai pertandingan.

9. naistav

naistav Regular Member

I am also very disappointed with this tame loss and lack of fighting spirit from Hayom.
    So, after Sony and Simon era, INA MS is likely to be like current INA WS. Hayom should have been able to take, but... ah. Too bad.

10. Licin

Licin Regular Member

Student
    Hayom heart can be easily taken by opponent. If opponent takes his heart, he will lose the match...

11. fathonezic

fathonezic Regular Member

Consultant
    so, i think he will lose even if the opponent is only Bella, a female player ?? :p

12. Licin

Licin Regular Member

Student
    Maybe, but there are many things that they can other than badminton, they watch movie or have dinner together for example ... :p:D

13. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Same old story....couldn't even beat P. Kashyap, a guy whom he had beaten twice before. That shows that Kashyap has improved while he has regressed!

I much prefer Alamsyah Yunus!

14. RiverGrande

RiverGrande Regular Member

Student
    Agree ! Even if Alamsyah lose i'm still appreciate it, he show us good will to win the match. I don't know what happen with Hayom, but surely he must come back to Djarum immediately ! Same case with Febe. Good against fellow countryman but get destroyed while against foreign player. One thing that i see if Hayom played Tommy, he will give 1000%. There is problem between them :p ?

15. naistav

naistav Regular Member

And the way Hayom lost was the same old story. Lack of spirit, even he was not confident launching his smashes. When found out Kashyap able to return one or two of his smashes, he started displaying his usual not-really-want-to-win mimic and body gesture. Didn't he realized that old and slow Taufik Hidayat still able to defeat Kashyap this year?
    PBSI perhaps should create new employment role: "sparring partner", and switch Hayom's status into this role instead of Pelatnas member that should be loaded with targets.

16. Cury78

Cury78 New Member

I don't like Hayom. He proved to be weak mentally in Thomas Cup. Now in the Sudirman Cup even without any pressure, he's also mentally weak. Why is he still trusted by PBSI?

17. apontoh

apontoh Regular Member

His body language when he loses a point just says it all....

18. badMania

badMania Regular Member

He should be "punished" by PBSI by asking him to play in Sirnas, IC, and GP tourneys for the remaining 6 months of 2013!