MONDAY Badminton Session at Datuk Lee Chong Wei Sports Arena ( 830pm-11pm )

Discussion in 'Malaysia' started by kentlee07, Mar 18, 2012.

1. SuMarDi

SuMarDi Regular Member

Date/Time : 3rd February 2014 Monday
    Court :
    [I]P3, P4 (830pm-11pm) [/I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I]
    [B][I]Venue : Sport Arena @ Sentosa ( Formerly known as Lee Chong Wei Sports Arena)

Charge/Person : [COLOR=#ff0000][I]Quarterly - RM230, Monthly - [URL="http://viglink.pgpartner.com/rd.php?r=610&m=1351632355&q=n&rdgt=1390238711&it=1390411511&et=1390843511&priceret=21.55&pg=%7E%7E3&k=9a24b25f430cf8d04c8e8e606876a23b&source=feed&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwalmart%2Erdr%2Echannelintelligence%2Ecom%2Fgo%2Easp%3FfVhzOC8fBggESSNgVldbRBJpET92Z1EABEwHbWBWURdDXSJXNzAjFx0fR0AofBgCBx5ALEsKXEsuazpdHXNfVzQ7AQRGBEgqTG4HMkFCWFFVMDxCVkYiVD9NN2kbTEBUHHExPQsKERZFc3FLUVc3LTBGH3NYXDM7QjMEBwwpTTcsfmFbVB8EZmZfVFhEFGFMMScwQlZVDVQ2OzBWXEsVZg4SGUczKjBCVlUNBDw%2ABgAAGkVxGmUzPkFBQFFLKzwKEVYDUzdcJiMhTFBSVEJxMQAOTRJFN1sZXFcmNDQdAgAABW9iX1NbQxFuFHN0Yx0CAAAGb2JfU1tDEW8PcmIlSFoNU0Q6%26nAID%3D5784816&st=feed&mt=%7E%7E%7E%7E%7E%7E%7E%7En%7E%7E%7E"]RM80[/URL] (4 sessions) / RM95 (5 sessions), Ad hoc - RM23[/I][/COLOR][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333]
    [I][B]Level = Average and above, not for below average players.
    [/B][/I][/COLOR][/COLOR][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B]
    Player list:
    1. Kent (PIC)
    2. Rizal - Regular
    3. c2pig - Regular
    4. pokok - Regular
    5. Ken Lau - Regular
    6. [I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B]Steven Ong - Regular
    [I][B]7. Ken Lee - Regular
    [I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B]8. JV - Regular
    9. SuMarDi
    [I][B]13.

- Max 16 players -
    [I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][B][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333][I][COLOR=#333333][I][COLOR=#ff0000]
    [B]Dear players, please add "Regular" in your name if you want your name to be posted weekly and remember to remove your name early if you could not make it. [SIZE=4]

[B]P.S: Those players which [SIZE=4]their[/SIZE] names are not in the list will NOT BE ALLOWED to join the session unless there is any available slot.[/B][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][I][COLOR=#ff0000][B]***
    [/B][/COLOR][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][COLOR=#ff0000][B]Please pay to PIC before the session start. Thanks[/B][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/I][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/I][/COLOR][/COLOR][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][I][I][I][B][B][B]

[COLOR=#333333]Note :[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#333333]1. Level of play : This session is not suitable for below average players, it's for average and above average players (of course we are not state players). [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333]Here's how you rank yourself : start playing at the middle court (we have 3 courts). If you lose the game, move down one court to play. If you win the game, move up one court or you can choose to stay at that same court.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#333333]*This is a guideline and need not to be follow strictly. Its just that we want everyone to enjoy a nice game.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333]2. Each player play one game and rest one game, do not move to the next court and play right after they finish their game as there are players already waiting for that court. Wait a turn then go in and play. [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#333333]* This way everyone will have a fair chance to play.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#323333][FONT=Verdana]3. The shuttles we use are not cheap so please take good care of the shuttles. After each game, put the game shuttle in the middle of the court for the next group to start the game and not for stroking.[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/I][/I][/I][/B][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I]

2. kentlee07

kentlee07 Regular Member

Date/Time : 10th February 2014 Monday
    Court :
    P3, P4, P5 (830pm-11pm) [I][I][I][I][I]
    [B][I]Venue : Sport Arena @ Sentosa ( Formerly known as Lee Chong Wei Sports Arena)

Charge/Person : [COLOR=#ff0000][I]Quarterly - RM230, Monthly - RM80 (4 sessions) / RM95 (5 sessions), Ad hoc - RM23[/I][/COLOR][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333]
    [/B][/I][/COLOR][/COLOR][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B]
    Player list:
    1. Kent (PIC)
    2. Steve - Regular
    3. *c2pig - Regular
    4. *pokok - Regular
    5. Ken Lau - Regular
    6. Kenneth Ng - Regular
    [I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B] 7. *Steven Ong - Regular
    [/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B]8. Ah Meng - Regular
    [/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B]9[/I]. Eric - Regular
    10. Chris - Regular
    11. Tommy - Regular
    12. Kheng - Regular
    [I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B]13. Chew - Regular
    [/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I]14. Stanley Phan - Regular
    15. Ken Lee - Regular
    16. Wesley - Regular
    17. Alvin - Regular
    18. JV - Regular

- Max 24 players -
    [I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][B][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333][I][COLOR=#333333][I][COLOR=#ff0000]
    [B]Dear players, please add "Regular" in your name if you want your name to be posted weekly and remember to remove your name early if you could not make it. [SIZE=4]

[B]P.S: Those players which [SIZE=4]their[/SIZE] names are not in the list will NOT BE ALLOWED to join the session unless there is any available slot.[/B][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][I][COLOR=#ff0000][B]***
    [/B][/COLOR][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][COLOR=#ff0000][B]Please pay to PIC before the session start. Thanks[/B][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/I][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/I][/COLOR][/COLOR][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I]

Note :
    1. Level of play : This session is not suitable for below average players, it's for average and above average players (of course we are not state players).

Here's how you rank yourself : start playing at the middle court (we have 3 courts). If you lose the game, move down one court to play. If you win the game, move up one court or you can choose to stay at that same court.
    *This is a guideline and need not to be follow strictly. Its just that we want everyone to enjoy a nice game.

2. Each player play one game and rest one game, do not move to the next court and play right after they finish their game as there are players already waiting for that court. Wait a turn then go in and play.
    * This way everyone will have a fair chance to play.

3. The shuttles we use are not cheap so please take good care of the shuttles. After each game, put the game shuttle in the middle of the court for the next group to start the game and not for stroking.

3. Balton86

Balton86 Regular Member

Court :
    [I]P3, P4, P5 (830pm-11pm) [/I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I]

Charge/Person : [COLOR=#ff0000][I]Quarterly - RM230, Monthly - [URL="http://viglink.pgpartner.com/rd.php?r=610&m=1351608888&q=n&rdgt=1391455923&it=1391628723&et=1392060723&priceret=34.03&pg=~~3&k=00dc5534676074d95309b673a70a8955&source=feed&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwalmart%2Erdr%2Echannelintelligence%2Ecom%2Fgo%2Easp%3FfVhzOC8fBggESSNgVltfRRJvHD92Z1EABEwHbWBWURdDXSJXNzAjFx0fR0AofBgCBx5ALEsKXEsuazpdHX1fVyw3QiIHBkw3SjYpfn9XUUIUDTsCTlpdF24SO2liGB9jWFwpNx1OLRpVLRIdDwlzdX5%2AR0pFXjZ%2DPS5TQwwdSywvOkNVHUdfKzpCIAofUTZeLys9AAcdYUI%2AIBtOIxJTOhJlUUsnLSlIVh1%2AVzEhGwoIGAwdTCooOgBiX0QUKDsbC0Y%2DSDoQcX1rGQQDAAhgIR0ACBxFOwJHVk0ccWQVBggBA3kxHw0IHEU7GX8nP0RRW1lScGxJFAYfUi5eMTA9SEANQEU2MQoEGRJDPFpWEUcsKXVMVllUBTwhChMMQxFuFHN0Yx0CAAAJb2JfU1tDEW4Pc3RjHQIAAQBuYl5FHRZJY1xXWg%3D%3D%26nAID%3D5784816&st=feed&mt=~~~~~~~~n~~~"]RM80[/URL] (4 sessions) / RM95 (5 sessions), Ad hoc - RM23[/I][/COLOR][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333]
    Player list:
    1. Kent (PIC)
    2. Steve - Regular
    3. *c2pig - Regular
    4. *pokok - Regular
    5. Ken Lau - Regular
    6. Kenneth Ng - Regular
    [I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B]7. *Steven Ong - Regular
    [I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B]8. Ah Meng - Regular
    9. Eric - Regular
    10. Chris - Regular
    11. Tommy - Regular
    12. Kheng - Regular
    [I][B]13. Chew - Regular
    14. Stanley Phan - Regular
    15. Ken Lee - Regular
    16. Wesley - Regular
    17. Alvin - Regular
    18. JV - Regular
    19. LAI

- Max 24 players -

[B]P.S: Those players which [SIZE=4]their[/SIZE] names are not in the list will NOT BE ALLOWED to join the session unless there is any available slot.[/B][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][I][COLOR=#ff0000][B]***
    [/B][/COLOR][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][COLOR=#ff0000][B]Please pay to PIC before the session start. Thanks[/B][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/I][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/I][/COLOR][/COLOR][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][I][I][I][B][B][B]

[COLOR=#333333]1. Level of play : This session is not suitable for below average players, it's for average and above average players (of course we are not state players). [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333]Here's how you rank yourself : start playing at the middle court (we have 3 courts). If you lose the game, move down one court to play. If you win the game, move up one court or you can choose to stay at that same court.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#333333]*This is a guideline and need not to be follow strictly. Its just that we want everyone to enjoy a nice game.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333]2. Each player play one game and rest one game, do not move to the next court and play right after they finish their game as there are players already waiting for that court. Wait a turn then go in and play. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#323333][FONT=Verdana]3. The shuttles we use are not cheap so please take good care of the shuttles. After each game, put the game shuttle in the middle of the court for the next group to start the game and not for stroking.

GONG XI FA CAI to every players!!!![/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/I][/I][/I][/B][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I]

4. osiris

osiris Regular Member

Court :

Charge/Person : [COLOR=#ff0000][I]Quarterly - RM230, Monthly - [URL="http://viglink.pgpartner.com/rd.php?r=610&m=1351608888&q=n&rdgt=1391455923&it=1391628723&et=1392060723&priceret=34.03&pg=%7E%7E3&k=00dc5534676074d95309b673a70a8955&source=feed&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwalmart%2Erdr%2Echannelintelligence%2Ecom%2Fgo%2Easp%3FfVhzOC8fBggESSNgVltfRRJvHD92Z1EABEwHbWBWURdDXSJXNzAjFx0fR0AofBgCBx5ALEsKXEsuazpdHX1fVyw3QiIHBkw3SjYpfn9XUUIUDTsCTlpdF24SO2liGB9jWFwpNx1OLRpVLRIdDwlzdX5%2AR0pFXjZ%2DPS5TQwwdSywvOkNVHUdfKzpCIAofUTZeLys9AAcdYUI%2AIBtOIxJTOhJlUUsnLSlIVh1%2AVzEhGwoIGAwdTCooOgBiX0QUKDsbC0Y%2DSDoQcX1rGQQDAAhgIR0ACBxFOwJHVk0ccWQVBggBA3kxHw0IHEU7GX8nP0RRW1lScGxJFAYfUi5eMTA9SEANQEU2MQoEGRJDPFpWEUcsKXVMVllUBTwhChMMQxFuFHN0Yx0CAAAJb2JfU1tDEW4Pc3RjHQIAAQBuYl5FHRZJY1xXWg%3D%3D%26nAID%3D5784816&st=feed&mt=%7E%7E%7E%7E%7E%7E%7E%7En%7E%7E%7E"]RM80[/URL] (4 sessions) / RM95 (5 sessions), Ad hoc - RM23[/I][/COLOR][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333]
    Player list:
    1. Kent (PIC)
    2. Steve - Regular
    3. *c2pig - Regular
    4. *pokok - Regular
    5. Ken Lau - Regular
    6. Kenneth Ng - Regular
    [I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B]7. *Steven Ong - Regular
    [I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B]8. Ah Meng - Regular
    9. Eric - Regular
    10. Chris - Regular
    11. Tommy - Regular
    12. Kheng - Regular
    [I][B]13. Chew - Regular
    15. Ken Lee - Regular
    16. Wesley - Regular
    17. Alvin - Regular
    18. JV - Regular
    19. LAI
    20. kirk

- Max 24 players -
    [I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][B][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333][I][I][I][I][I][I][I] Dear players, please add "Regular" in your name if you want your name to be posted weekly and remember to remove your name early if you could not make it. P.S: Those players which their names are not in the list will NOT BE ALLOWED to join the session unless there is any available slot.*** Please pay to PIC before the session start. Thanks[/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][I][I][I][B][B][B]

[COLOR=#323333][FONT=Verdana]3. The shuttles we use are not cheap so please take good care of the shuttles. After each game, put the game shuttle in the middle of the court for the next group to start the game and not for stroking.

GONG XI FA CAI to all players!!!![/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/I][/I][/I][/B][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I]

5. Balton86

Balton86 Regular Member

Court :
    [B][COLOR=#000000][I]P3, P4, P5 (830pm-11pm) [/I][/COLOR][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I]

Charge/Person : [COLOR=#ff0000][I]Quarterly - RM230, Monthly - [URL="http://viglink.pgpartner.com/rd.php?r=610&m=1351608888&q=n&rdgt=1391455923&it=1391628723&et=1392060723&priceret=34.03&pg=%7E%7E3&k=00dc5534676074d95309b673a70a8955&source=feed&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwalmart%2Erdr%2Echannelintelligence%2Ecom%2Fgo%2Easp%3FfVhzOC8fBggESSNgVltfRRJvHD92Z1EABEwHbWBWURdDXSJXNzAjFx0fR0AofBgCBx5ALEsKXEsuazpdHX1fVyw3QiIHBkw3SjYpfn9XUUIUDTsCTlpdF24SO2liGB9jWFwpNx1OLRpVLRIdDwlzdX5%2AR0pFXjZ%2DPS5TQwwdSywvOkNVHUdfKzpCIAofUTZeLys9AAcdYUI%2AIBtOIxJTOhJlUUsnLSlIVh1%2AVzEhGwoIGAwdTCooOgBiX0QUKDsbC0Y%2DSDoQcX1rGQQDAAhgIR0ACBxFOwJHVk0ccWQVBggBA3kxHw0IHEU7GX8nP0RRW1lScGxJFAYfUi5eMTA9SEANQEU2MQoEGRJDPFpWEUcsKXVMVllUBTwhChMMQxFuFHN0Yx0CAAAJb2JfU1tDEW4Pc3RjHQIAAQBuYl5FHRZJY1xXWg%3D%3D%26nAID%3D5784816&st=feed&mt=%7E%7E%7E%7E%7E%7E%7E%7En%7E%7E%7E"]RM80[/URL] (4 sessions) / RM95 (5 sessions), Ad hoc - RM23[/I][/COLOR][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333]
    [/B][/I][/COLOR][/COLOR][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B]
    Player list:
    1. Kent (PIC)
    2. Steve - Regular
    3. *c2pig - Regular
    4. *pokok - Regular
    5. Ken Lau - Regular
    6. Kenneth Ng - Regular
    9. Eric - Regular
    10. Chris - Regular
    11. Tommy - Regular
    12. Kheng - Regular
    [I][B]13. Chew - Regular
    15. Ken Lee - Regular
    16. Wesley - Regular
    17. Alvin - Regular
    18. JV - Regular
    19. LAI
    20. kirk
    21. Brave Yong

- Max 24 players -
    [I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][B][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333][I][I][I][I][I][I][I]Dear players, please add "Regular" in your name if you want your name to be posted weekly and remember to remove your name early if you could not make it. P.S: Those players which their names are not in the list will NOT BE ALLOWED to join the session unless there is any available slot.*** Please pay to PIC before the session start. Thanks[/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][I][I][I][B][B][B][I]

GONG XI FA CAI to all players!!!![/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][/B][/B][/I][/I][/I][/B][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B]

6. BADdream

BADdream Regular Member

Court :
    [B][COLOR=#000000][I]P3, P4, P5 (830pm-11pm) [/I][/COLOR][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I]

Charge/Person : [COLOR=#ff0000][I]Quarterly - RM230, Monthly - [URL="http://viglink.pgpartner.com/rd.php?r=610&m=1351608888&q=n&rdgt=1391455923&it=1391628723&et=1392060723&priceret=34.03&pg=%7E%7E3&k=00dc5534676074d95309b673a70a8955&source=feed&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwalmart%2Erdr%2Echannelintelligence%2Ecom%2Fgo%2Easp%3FfVhzOC8fBggESSNgVltfRRJvHD92Z1EABEwHbWBWURdDXSJXNzAjFx0fR0AofBgCBx5ALEsKXEsuazpdHX1fVyw3QiIHBkw3SjYpfn9XUUIUDTsCTlpdF24SO2liGB9jWFwpNx1OLRpVLRIdDwlzdX5%2AR0pFXjZ%2DPS5TQwwdSywvOkNVHUdfKzpCIAofUTZeLys9AAcdYUI%2AIBtOIxJTOhJlUUsnLSlIVh1%2AVzEhGwoIGAwdTCooOgBiX0QUKDsbC0Y%2DSDoQcX1rGQQDAAhgIR0ACBxFOwJHVk0ccWQVBggBA3kxHw0IHEU7GX8nP0RRW1lScGxJFAYfUi5eMTA9SEANQEU2MQoEGRJDPFpWEUcsKXVMVllUBTwhChMMQxFuFHN0Yx0CAAAJb2JfU1tDEW4Pc3RjHQIAAQBuYl5FHRZJY1xXWg%3D%3D%26nAID%3D5784816&st=feed&mt=%7E%7E%7E%7E%7E%7E%7E%7En%7E%7E%7E"]RM80[/URL] (4 sessions) / RM95 (5 sessions), Ad hoc - RM23[/I][/COLOR][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333]
    [/B][/I][/COLOR][/COLOR][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B]
    Player list:
    1. Kent (PIC)
    2. Steve - Regular
    3. *c2pig - Regular
    4. *pokok - Regular
    5. Ken Lau - Regular
    6. Kenneth Ng - Regular
    9. Eric - Regular
    10. Chris - Regular
    11. Tommy - Regular
    12. Kheng - Regular
    [I][B]13. Chew - Regular
    15. Ken Lee - Regular
    16. Wesley - Regular
    17. Alvin - Regular
    18. JV - Regular
    19. LAI
    20. kirk
    21. Brave Yong
    22. Yong

- Max 24 players -
    [I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][B][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333][I][I][I][I][I][I][I]Dear players, please add "Regular" in your name if you want your name to be posted weekly and remember to remove your name early if you could not make it. P.S: Those players which their names are not in the list will NOT BE ALLOWED to join the session unless there is any available slot.*** Please pay to PIC before the session start. Thanks[/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][I][I][I][B][B][B][I]

GONG XI FA CAI to all players!!!![/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][/B][/B][/I][/I][/I][/B][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B]

7. williamting

williamting Regular Member

Businessman
    Court : P3, P4, P5 (830pm-11pm)
    Venue : Sport Arena @ Sentosa ( Formerly known as Lee Chong Wei Sports Arena)

Charge/Person : Quarterly - RM230, Monthly - RM80 (4 sessions) / RM95 (5 sessions), Ad hoc - RM23
    Level = Average and above, not for below average players.

Player list:
    1. Kent (PIC)
    2. Steve - Regular
    3. *c2pig - Regular
    4. *pokok - Regular
    5. Ken Lau - Regular
    6. Kenneth Ng - Regular
    7. *Steven Ong - Regular
    8. Ah Meng - Regular
    9. Eric - Regular
    10. Chris - Regular
    11. Tommy - Regular
    12. Kheng - Regular
    13. Chew - Regular
    15. Ken Lee - Regular
    16. Wesley - Regular
    17. Alvin - Regular
    18. JV - Regular
    19. LAI
    20. kirk
    21. Brave Yong
    22. Yong
    23.william

- Max 24 players -
    Dear players, please add "Regular" in your name if you want your name to be posted weekly and remember to remove your name early if you could not make it. P.S: Those players which their names are not in the list will NOT BE ALLOWED to join the session unless there is any available slot.*** Please pay to PIC before the session start. Thanks

Note :
    1. Level of play : This session is not suitable for below average players, it's for average and above average players (of course we are not state players).

Here's how you rank yourself : start playing at the middle court (we have 3 courts). If you lose the game, move down one court to play. If you win the game, move up one court or you can choose to stay at that same court.
    *This is a guideline and need not to be follow strictly. Its just that we want everyone to enjoy a nice game.

2. Each player play one game and rest one game, do not move to the next court and play right after they finish their game as there are players already waiting for that court. Wait a turn then go in and play.
    * This way everyone will have a fair chance to play.

3. The shuttles we use are not cheap so please take good care of the shuttles. After each game, put the game shuttle in the middle of the court for the next group to start the game and not for stroking.

GONG XI FA CAI to all players!!!!

8. shampoolim

shampoolim Regular Member

Art Director
    Hi, I would like to join this coming monday 10/2/14 session and name is Lim. Join as adhoc.

Thanks

9. shampoolim

shampoolim Regular Member

Art Director
    To join this monday 10/2/14 badminton session

Hi, Kent
    Just wonder so the double partner is fix from game to game?
    Just wonder.

Lim

10. kentlee07

kentlee07 Regular Member

Court :

Charge/Person : [COLOR=#ff0000][I]Quarterly - RM230, Monthly - [URL="http://viglink.pgpartner.com/rd.php?r=610&m=1351608888&q=n&rdgt=1391455923&it=1391628723&et=1392060723&priceret=34.03&pg=%7E%7E3&k=00dc5534676074d95309b673a70a8955&source=feed&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwalmart%2Erdr%2Echannelintelligence%2Ecom%2Fgo%2Easp%3FfVhzOC8fBggESSNgVltfRRJvHD92Z1EABEwHbWBWURdDXSJXNzAjFx0fR0AofBgCBx5ALEsKXEsuazpdHX1fVyw3QiIHBkw3SjYpfn9XUUIUDTsCTlpdF24SO2liGB9jWFwpNx1OLRpVLRIdDwlzdX5%2AR0pFXjZ%2DPS5TQwwdSywvOkNVHUdfKzpCIAofUTZeLys9AAcdYUI%2AIBtOIxJTOhJlUUsnLSlIVh1%2AVzEhGwoIGAwdTCooOgBiX0QUKDsbC0Y%2DSDoQcX1rGQQDAAhgIR0ACBxFOwJHVk0ccWQVBggBA3kxHw0IHEU7GX8nP0RRW1lScGxJFAYfUi5eMTA9SEANQEU2MQoEGRJDPFpWEUcsKXVMVllUBTwhChMMQxFuFHN0Yx0CAAAJb2JfU1tDEW4Pc3RjHQIAAQBuYl5FHRZJY1xXWg%3D%3D%26nAID%3D5784816&st=feed&mt=%7E%7E%7E%7E%7E%7E%7E%7En%7E%7E%7E"]RM80[/URL] (4 sessions) / RM95 (5 sessions), Ad hoc - RM23[/I][/COLOR][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333]
    Player list:
    1. Kent (PIC)
    2. Steve - Regular
    3. *c2pig - Regular
    4. *pokok - Regular
    5. Ken Lau - Regular
    6. Kenneth Ng - Regular
    9. Eric - Regular
    10. Chris - Regular
    11. Tommy - Regular
    12. Kheng - Regular
    [I][B]13. Chew - Regular
    14. Tony
    15. Ken Lee - Regular
    16. Wesley - Regular
    17. Alvin - Regular
    18. Yong (Steve's Fren)
    19. LAI
    20. kirk
    21. Brave Yong
    22. Yong
    23. William
    24. Lim

Extra court (P6):
    1. Worm
    2. Wai
    3. Choon
    4. JV

[I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][B][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333][I][I][I][I][I][I][I]Dear players, please add "Regular" in your name if you want your name to be posted weekly and remember to remove your name early if you could not make it. P.S: Those players which their names are not in the list will NOT BE ALLOWED to join the session unless there is any available slot.*** Please pay to PIC before the session start. Thanks[/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][I][I][I][B][B][B]

GONG XI FA CAI to all players!!!![/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/I][/I][/I][/B][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I]

11. william4988

william4988 Regular Member

jabroni
    Court :

Player list:
    1. Kent (PIC)
    2. Steve - Regular
    3. *c2pig - Regular
    4. *pokok - Regular
    5. Ken Lau - Regular
    6. Kenneth Ng - Regular
    9. Eric - Regular
    10. Chris - Regular
    11. Tommy - Regular
    12. Kheng - Regular
    [I][B]13. Chew - Regular
    14. Tony
    15. Ken Lee - Regular
    16. Wesley - Regular
    17. Alvin - Regular
    18. Yong (Steve's Fren)
    19. LAI
    20. kirk
    21. Brave Yong
    22. Yong
    23. William
    24. Lim

Extra court (P6):
    1. Worm
    2. Wai
    3. Choon
    4. JV
    5. William

12. loneboy62

loneboy62 Regular Member

Court :

Player list:
    1. Kent (PIC)
    2. Steve - Regular
    3. *c2pig - Regular
    4. *pokok - Regular
    5. Ken Lau - Regular
    6. Kenneth Ng - Regular
    9. Eric - Regular
    10. Chris - Regular
    11. Tommy - Regular
    12. Kheng - Regular
    [I][B]13. Chew - Regular
    14. Tony
    15. Ken Lee - Regular
    16. Wesley - Regular
    17. Alvin - Regular
    18. Yong (Steve's Fren)
    19. LAI
    20. kirk
    21. Brave Yong
    22. Yong
    23. William
    24. Lim

Extra court (P6):
    1. Worm
    2. Wai
    3. Choon
    4. JV
    5. William
    6. Jyno
    [/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B]

13. loneboy62

loneboy62 Regular Member

Court :

Player list:
    1. Kent (PIC)
    2. Steve - Regular
    3. *c2pig - Regular
    4. *pokok - Regular
    5. Ken Lau - Regular
    6. Kenneth Ng - Regular
    9. Eric - Regular
    10. Chris - Regular
    11. Tommy - Regular
    12. Kheng - Regular
    [I][B]13. Chew - Regular
    14. Tony
    15. Ken Lee - Regular
    16. Wesley - Regular
    17. Alvin - Regular
    18. Yong (Steve's Fren)
    19. LAI
    20. kirk
    21. Brave Yong
    22. Yong
    23. William
    24. Lim

Extra court (P6):
    1. Worm
    2. Wai
    3. Choon
    4. JV
    5. William
    6. [/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B]

14. kentlee07

kentlee07 Regular Member

Court :

Player list:
    1. Kent (PIC)
    2. Steve - Regular
    3. *c2pig - Regular
    4. *pokok - Regular
    5. Ken Lau - Regular
    6. Kenneth Ng - Regular
    9. Eric - Regular
    10. Chris - Regular
    11. Tommy - Regular
    12. Kheng - Regular
    [I][B]13. Chew - Regular
    14. Tony
    15. Ken Lee - Regular
    16. Wesley - Regular
    17. Alvin - Regular
    18. Yong (Steve's Fren)
    19. LAI
    20. kirk
    21. Brave Yong
    22. Yong
    23. William
    24. Lim

Extra court (P6):
    1. Worm
    2. Wai
    3. Choon
    4. JV
    5. William
    6. Ah Siew

- Tonite session is full -
    [/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B]

15. kentlee07

kentlee07 Regular Member

Date/Time : 17th February 2014 Monday
    Court :

Player list:
    1. Kent (PIC)
    2. Steve - Regular
    3. *c2pig - Regular
    4. *pokok - Regular
    5. *Ken Lau - Regular
    6. Kenneth Ng - Regular
    [I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B]8. *Ah Meng - Regular
    9. Eric - Regular
    10. Chris - Regular
    11. Tommy - Regular
    12. Kheng - Regular
    [I][B]13. Chew - Regular
    14. Stanley Phan -Regular
    15. Ken Lee - Regular
    16. Lai - Regular
    17. Brave Yong - Regular
    18. Sebastian Yong - Regular
    19. Siew - Regular
    20. Siew fren - Regular
    21. JV - Regular

Max 24 players

[I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][B][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333][I][I][I][I][I][I][I]Dear players, please add "Regular" in your name if you want your name to be posted weekly and remember to remove your name early if you could not make it. P.S: Those players which their names are not in the list will NOT BE ALLOWED to join the session unless there is any available slot.*** Please pay to PIC before the session start. Thanks[/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][I][I][I][B][B][B]

[COLOR=#333333]Here's how you rank yourself : start playing at the middle court - P4 (we have 3 courts). If you lose the game, move down one court (P5) to play. If you win the game, move up one court (P3) or you can choose to stay at that same court.[/COLOR]

[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/I][/I][/I][/B][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I]

16. osiris

osiris Regular Member

Court :

Player list:
    1. Kent (PIC)
    2. Steve - Regular
    3. *c2pig - Regular
    4. *pokok - Regular
    5. *Ken Lau - Regular
    6. Kenneth Ng - Regular
    [I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B]8. *Ah Meng - Regular
    9. Eric - Regular
    10. Chris - Regular
    11. Tommy - Regular
    12. Kheng - Regular
    [I][B]13. Chew - Regular
    15. Ken Lee - Regular
    16. Lai - Regular
    17. Brave Yong - Regular
    19. Siew - Regular
    20. Siew fren - Regular
    21. JV - Regular
    22. Kirk

Max 24 players[/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I]

17. williamting

williamting Regular Member

Businessman

Charge/Person : Quarterly - RM230, Monthly - RM80 (4 sessions) / RM95 (5 sessions), Ad hoc - RM23

Player list:
    1. Kent (PIC)
    2. Steve - Regular
    3. *c2pig - Regular
    4. *pokok - Regular
    5. *Ken Lau - Regular
    6. Kenneth Ng - Regular
    7. *Steven Ong - Regular
    8. *Ah Meng - Regular
    9. Eric - Regular
    10. Chris - Regular
    11. Tommy - Regular
    12. Kheng - Regular
    13. Chew - Regular
    15. Ken Lee - Regular
    16. Lai - Regular
    17. Brave Yong - Regular
    19. Siew - Regular
    20. Siew fren - Regular
    21. JV - Regular
    22. Kirk
    23. William

Max 24 players

18. loneboy62

loneboy62 Regular Member

Player list:
    1. Kent (PIC)
    2. Steve - Regular
    3. *c2pig - Regular
    4. *pokok - Regular
    5. *Ken Lau - Regular
    6. Kenneth Ng - Regular
    7. *Steven Ong - Regular
    8. *Ah Meng - Regular
    9. Eric - Regular
    10. Chris - Regular
    11. Tommy - Regular
    12. Kheng - Regular
    13. Chew - Regular
    15. Ken Lee - Regular
    16. Lai - Regular
    17. Brave Yong - Regular
    19. Siew - Regular
    20. Siew fren - Regular
    21. JV - Regular
    22. Kirk
    23. William
    24. Jyno

Max 24 players

19. loneboy62

loneboy62 Regular Member

Player list:
    1. Kent (PIC)
    2. Steve - Regular
    3. *c2pig - Regular
    4. *pokok - Regular
    5. *Ken Lau - Regular
    6. Kenneth Ng - Regular
    7. *Steven Ong - Regular
    8. *Ah Meng - Regular
    9. Eric - Regular
    10. Chris - Regular
    11. Tommy - Regular
    12. Kheng - Regular
    13. Chew - Regular
    15. Ken Lee - Regular
    16. Lai - Regular
    17. Brave Yong - Regular
    19. Siew - Regular
    20. Siew fren - Regular
    21. JV - Regular
    22. Kirk
    23. William

Max 24 players

20. Sam tan

Sam tan Regular Member

Player list:
    1. Kent (PIC)
    2. Steve - Regular
    3. *c2pig - Regular
    4. *pokok - Regular
    5. *Ken Lau - Regular
    6. Kenneth Ng - Regular
    7. *Steven Ong - Regular
    8. *Ah Meng - Regular
    9. Eric - Regular
    10. Chris - Regular
    11. Tommy - Regular