Looking for playing group in Jakarta!

Discussion in 'Indonesia' started by chinmike, Jul 23, 2004.

1. khwaj

khwaj New Member

Hi all,
    I'm in Jakarta for a few weeks for holiday and would like to search for a group near Senayan which plays regularly :)

Background info: never trained, novice player, highly enthusiastic and willing to learn new tips and techniques :)

If anyone could hook me up, please let me know :)

Cheers,
    Adrian

2. harsha283

harsha283 New Member

Management
    Hello Badminton Lovers,

I have just moved to Kelapa Gading area in Jakarta North, I would like to find a playing group on weekday evenings or anytime weekends.

I am an intermediate player with decent fitness levels. Would like to join a playing group and would be a regular. willing to share costs and travel pooling as the situation may need.

Please write to me, I'm very passionate about the game and would be grateful for your favor.

Cheers,
    Harsha
    +62 89681687483

3. sayakeren

sayakeren Regular Member

Public Relations
    Hi Harsha, you are welcomed to join in any of my group sessions. Mostly are located in West Jkt and Pluit/Ancol, but our members come from all over Jakarta. If you are okay with the locations, feel free to PM me. We can discuss the most suitable session for you.

PS: some of our members are from Kelapa Gading too

4. harsha283

harsha283 New Member

Management
    Please drop me your number I will call you to setup a playing group for myself. I'm completely new to jakarta to the extent that I'm in the process of finalising my appartment.

Cheers and look forward.

5. edwardkr

edwardkr New Member

Hi All,

My colleague and I travel to Jakarta regularly and we'd love to play badminton while there. We are normally in Jakarta during weekdays Tuesday to Thursday and then fly back to Singapore on Friday. Is there any group playing between Tuesday to Thursday?

I am a high novice level and my colleague is high intermediate.

Thanks in advance.
    Edward

6. oriondotnet

oriondotnet New Member

employee
    Hello..

You can join my company group, we play in Ancol Badminton hall every Tuesday and Friday from 20.00 - 23.00, We are beginner player. Please call my number at +62-816-1121688 for more info. Badminton hall already paid, we have shuttle already but if you want to bring is ok..

Eko

7. ossscar

ossscar Regular Member

Hello ALL,

I'm going to stay in South Jakarta, near MD place setiabudi, looking for any playing group nearby my area, preferably weekday evenings or anytime weekends.

I am an intermediate to advance player, I guess so :)
    I'm willing to share costs (court, shuttlecock, etc.) as the situation may need.

Oscar

8. sayakeren

sayakeren Regular Member

Public Relations
    Hi Edward and Oscar,

I have sent you both a PM. best to contact me via phone as I don't check BC often these days. Too busy playing :p
    [MENTION=113978]edwardkr[/MENTION], we do have some visiting expats playing on our Wed session while they're on a business trip to Jakarta. So, maybe the group can fit into your schedule as you're likely to be here on Tue-Thu.

Cheers,
    D

#48 sayakeren, Jul 24, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2014