SunriseClick Online Store, Singapore

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by Oldhand, Jan 10, 2014.

1. ne_bad_minton

ne_bad_minton Regular Member

engineer
    I am planning to buy some shirts in this May Mega Sale. Just curious if the shirts I am eye-ing also crap, coz there is no information about the material. http://www.sunriseclick.com/goods.p...2014-Exclusive-Shirt&category=yonex-mens-tops http://www.sunriseclick.com/goods.p...2013-Fire-Brush-Polo&category=yonex-mens-tops (this one mentions Dry Sensor ==> Japan VeryCool?) Anyone own the shirts please share?

2. george007

george007 Regular Member

Can someone suggest the sites which I can order from india plss im tired in finding them .....

3. club21

club21 Regular Member

Slave
    Guys, sunriseclick having a small "find the logo" sale now. I am thinking of getting an ArcSaber 11 @ SGD$169 with free grip and shipping. SRC_hm_banner.jpg

4. _MyST_Spring

_MyST_Spring Regular Member

Do they provide stringing service if order string with racket?

5. ah tat

ah tat Regular Member

student
    nope

10chars

6. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

JP doesn't have XL sizes (XL=O), so you probably had a similar design but Sunrise material? Or was it advertised as "JP"? Of course a webshop probably would not have a special selection box specifically for JP sizing (so that even if JP models there would not be "O" available in the selection box I mean)

Sunrise clothing is indeed European sized as several people mentioned before in the Clothing & Footwear section ...

edit: just searching for some JP and just by looking at the results they didn't particularly look like JP clothing but EX models instead and now that I see some more I notice the model name like "YONEX JP WORLD MODEL - TPM12060EXAZ"; you could claim for false advertising instead :D

#26 demolidor, Jul 27, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2014
  7. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

Just look at this :rolleyes:

View attachment 160848

Yonex JP World Model 2014 - 12077EX (Replica)
    TRM12077EXZZ

"Please note that sizes run small in this model. We recommend ordering one size larger than usual."

Another one: "JP Basic White Classic Polo - TPMM1450EXAZ"

Highlights:

-Japan domestic model (with an EX modelname, yeah right! :D)
    -Light, breathable fabric

Please note that sizes run small in this model. We recommend ordering one size larger than usual.

#27 demolidor, Jul 27, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2014
  8. Sealman

Sealman Regular Member

Racquet Collector
    One of the apparels which I ordered was this:
    http://www.sunriseclick.com/goods.p...MODEL-2012---12060EX&category=yonex-mens-tops

If you could zoom in the sizing in the photo, its stated "EU L / USA M / ASIA XL".

I wanted ASIA XL not EU XL and had assumed that the sizing was based on Asian sizes given that the online customers on sunriseclick were all based in Asia. It was only after I raised this issue with Sunrise and they came up with this disclaimer. :mad:
    "Please note that this product is sold based on European sizes, please buy your normal size for a slightly loose fit or one size lower than normal for a tighter fit."

For the record it took two months to get back my refund and it was a nightmare dealing with Sunrise customer service.

9. supersmasher24

supersmasher24 Regular Member

Maybe that was a while ago, nowadays everything is cleaned up and they even re-released their site and offer stringing services - although sometimes it's a bit slow for stringing but in Singapore everyone seems to struggle with this. Anyway if you don't want it strung it's a really good place to pick up older racquets very cheap and also the Yonex clothes and bags that Singapore retailers don't stock.

Versus Singapore retailers the prices for most goods and selection are a lot better

10. dabok

dabok Regular Member

Unemployed
    as far as i concern the sunrise advertisement is the most confusing and misleading it can be towards product information.. one of the example when you used comparison item for racket.. see the racket stiff....
    SUNRISECLICK.jpg

11. dabok

dabok Regular Member

Unemployed
    as far as i concern the sunrise advertisement is the most confusing and misleading it can be towards product information.. one of the example when you used comparison item for racket.. see the racket stiff....
    View attachment 163600

12. arfandy

arfandy Regular Member

HI, i need help (hardly trust sunriseclick sizing chart in the past!). i plan to buy few t-shirts & pants from sunriseclick. however, i am worry about the size of few models i interested in. According to Yonex size chart, I am an XL for both shorts & shirts, while my wife is XL for shorts & L for shirt. Normally, i am an L-size shirt/shorts and my wife is an M-size shirt, L-size shorts/skirts.

I am 174cm in height & my wife is 165cm. Pls advices. (in term how BIG is their XL & L size apparels, and if the sizes are for Asian or STILL for some EU countries... i mean, only the sizes on the website sunriseclick.) thanx

13. lifenghk

lifenghk New Member

Will they provide a free racquet bag with the racquet delivered?

14. arfandy

arfandy Regular Member

Just got the package from sunriseclick, ordered 4 t-shirts+3shorts, all XL just to be safe. The XL sizes are a bit bigger than my normal apparels but still within okay to wear. had to pay 11% VAT + $20 adm fee when the package was landed in Jakarta. Did anyone ever requested sunriseclick.com to report/write the goods value much lower to avoid taxes & duty for imported goods? I saw they reported my goods slightly below what i had paid (which is good for me). I emailed them & thanked them to do so and asked if they could much lower the reported value for next order, and again... they said thank you for my good review on their services BUT NO ANSWER to what i asked.

Btw, my package was literally inside the plastic bag, 1 layer of plastic bag! no boxes, no nothing, simply a plastic bag, sealed with tape, shipping sticker on it, and all good to go for export! Good they were only apparels. Aside their good promotion, i really wonder how would they ship out the rackets abroad? I know everything is super expensive in Singapore, but how much could it be for a box for delivery?

15. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

It is quite normal to ship apparel in a plastic envelope. It's both lighter and less bulky from a shipping point of view ...
    Putting lower value on it is fraud so they are hardly going to answer that in black and white :D
    And here are the shipping rates for Singpost (Speedpost) http://www.speedpost.com.sg/images/pdf/International_Speedpost_OnlinePDF_Feb_2015_2.pdf
    Seems it would be at least S$39 to S$44 (S$61 for express) for under 1KG which should be possible for 1 racket in a box.

#35 demolidor, Apr 7, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2015
  16. SGplayer2002

SGplayer2002 Regular Member

student
    the z force is now at a price of $149, z force 2 $240, voltric 80 $149. the prices are quite stable now

17. supersmasher24

supersmasher24 Regular Member

18. Dreamzz

Dreamzz Regular Member

Can anyone confirm if the Singapore warehouse sale is happening in Jalan pemimpin this weekend?

19. alien9113

alien9113 Regular Member

There is? But there's an apparel sales going on right now till 4 May online.

20. leejunlong999

leejunlong999 Regular Member

student
    isnt it usually during june n dec?