INDONESIA Open SS Premier 2015 : Entry List & DRAW

Discussion in 'Australian Open / Indonesia Open 2015' started by CLELY, Apr 23, 2015.

1. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

M/Q Report version 1 (updated 24th April 2015) : http://www.bwfbadminton.org/file.aspx?id=633139&dl=1

DRAW date : 12th May 2015

The last top-tier tournament for elite players to show up toward World Championships in same venue next August, it's pretty similar cast with previous week AUS Open SS.

2. lzhaol

lzhaol Regular Member

Shocking that Simon Santoso is not playing his home event

3. dwinski

dwinski Regular Member

Engineer
    Please post link where we can buy tickets. Thanks!

4. sen

sen Regular Member

https://www.blibli.com/promosi/tiket-bca-indonesia-open-2015

You can buy ticket there but you need to have Indonesian bank account or credit card to buy it.

Alternatively, you can PM me if you want me to buy it for you. I can accept bitcoin and I will pass you the ticket when you are in jakarta

5. dwinski

dwinski Regular Member

Engineer
    I want to buy tickets on line I'll be using my credit card to purchase it and retrieve them there when I arrive in Jakarta on June 6-7, 2015. Problem is the link is in BAHASA I hope you can tell me if there are English translations to the intstruction. Lastly, can you please guide me where would be the venue for this tournament. Thanks again.

6. sen

sen Regular Member

Yeah, I just realize that blibli.com does not have English version.

I am sorry I can't help you, I don't know whether they have anything available in other language.

As for the venue, it will be at Istora Senayan, the nearest if you go by public transport is to take the Transjakarta(also known as busway), stop at FX mall and walk to the stadium.

If you are staying at nearby hotel, such as Hotel Mulia, Hotel Sultan, Fairmont Senayan or Century Park Hotel, you also can walk there.

#6 sen, May 9, 2015
    Last edited: May 9, 2015
  7. Nine Tailed Fox

Nine Tailed Fox Regular Member

Lin dan will face tommy sugiarto once again.Seems like organisers want 1st round exit for someone.

8. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

Tough draw for Sugiarto also other home shuttlers, Bernadeth/Pradipta and Prasetya/Saufika as well who will take on top seed Matsutomo/Takahashi and second seed Xu C/Ma J respectively.

The complete DRAW as released by BWF yesterday => http://www.bwfbadminton.org/file.aspx?id=634466&dl=1

9. RedShuttle

RedShuttle Regular Member

ZYL/WXL went up two places to #7 on the reserve list. Their participation seems highly unlikely.

What a terrible notional points system. Had they not played a match at the Uber Cup, they would not only be playing but would also be a high seed. For playing that one match, they couldn't even get into the qualification round.

10. opruh

opruh Regular Member

Student
    Agree, I'm sad that Tommy won't reach the second round,he's my favorite MS player from Indonesia.

11. dwinski

dwinski Regular Member

Engineer
    I need some help here as I still can't buy tickets on-line. I am from the Philippines and I will be in Jakarta for this event. Hope someone can guide me how to do it via blibli.com. I want to use my credit card visa or mastercard.

I don't want to but tickets in Jakarta because it is difficult to do so and quite expensive if it will be coming from the locals in there who bought it earlier.

Thanks!

12. kelana

kelana Regular Member

globalresearch.ca
    Two years ago I was there and went to the stadium to watch, the tickets on the official ticketing booth were plenty, the tickets were ever available, and the stadium was never full, so you may purchase on spot, it's quite easy, have no worry, just make sure you purchase the ticket DIRECTLY on the OFFICIAL TICKETING BOOTHS (with clear signs so there won't be any confusion), just stay away from the middlemen. Ask those officials IN UNIFORM when you're in doubt in the stadium. And please make sure you bring along the cash in the Indonesian rupiah, can't recall whether they'd accept credit card on spot or not.

Enough to say, remove your fuss, just bring enough cash in IDR and arrive in that Stadium before schedule, then purchase the ticket directly on the official ticketing booths (and avoid those middlemen). THAT'S ALL.

13. sen

sen Regular Member

You are right, never buy from the middlemen.

However, during final, sometimes, VIP-class ticket might be sold out. Depending on whether there are Indonesian players playing.

But if it's on other days, usually you can buy the tickets on the day itself

14. Lokesh

Lokesh Regular Member

business
    Oops. Saina vs Sindhu in the 2nd round. Will Sindhu prevails?

15. kelana

kelana Regular Member

globalresearch.ca
    VERY UNfortunate for the IND team to have such a bad draw, seeing their two best WS fight each other so early... just in the 2nd round :(

who says that wheel of fortune doesn't count at all into one's achievement? :rolleyes:

16. Lokesh

Lokesh Regular Member

business
    Indeed. Definitely, Saina will prevail. She is very hungry to achieve. I don't think Sindhu has reached that level to beat saina(especially mental state).

17. sen

sen Regular Member

Just a little bit of self promotion. Those who come to Jakarta now need not have to worry to get Indonesian rupiah overseas. You can bring bitcoin and sell your bitcoin to get rupiah at my self-automated bitcoin teller machine.

It is located at ltc-glodok, GF1, blk B2 no 2

18. WanZhM

WanZhM Regular Member

IT Business Analyst/Consultant
    The draws are quite interesting. A bit tough for the home court player, IMO.

Can't wait to see the R1 of MD, the Singapore Open champion Suwardi/Pratama need to prove they're worthy of the title in front of Fu/Zhang.

19. POTUS

POTUS Regular Member

why they don't play at aus open ? any info ?

20. abedeng

abedeng Regular Member

Occupying Tall Buildings
    Lee Yong Dae back in XD with Lee So Hee? Interesting ...... been a while.