SUMZ Badminton

Discussion in 'Singapore Coaching' started by xiaobunny, May 16, 2015.

1. xiaobunny

xiaobunny Regular Member

Student
    Hello badminton kakis!

Are you having trouble with executing your shots well or are you finding that your game play is not up to standard? Or do you have any friends who are keen on picking up badminton as a new sport?

If you do, we would love to welcome you and your friends to join us at Sumz badminton! We're offering private training at a really affordable rate, which we are open to discuss about, as we're doing it based on passion.

All our coaches are SBA-certified and have prior competitive experience, hence they will be able to guide you and share with you their experiences.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you're interested and I will be more than glad to assist you smile emoticon
    SMS us @ 9435 8654
    Thank you.

Sumz badminton.

2. xiaobunny

xiaobunny Regular Member

Student
    Hello badminton kakis!

Are you having trouble with executing your shots well or are you finding that your game play is not up to standard? Or do you have any friends who are keen on picking up badminton as a new sport?

If you do, we would love to welcome you and your friends to join us at Sumz badminton! We're offering private training at a really affordable rate, which we are open to discuss about, as we're doing it based on passion.

All our coaches are SBA-certified and have prior competitive experience, hence they will be able to guide you and share with you their experiences.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you're interested and I will be more than glad to assist you smile emoticon
    SMS us @ 9435 8654
    Thank you.

Sumz badminton.

3. xiaobunny

xiaobunny Regular Member

Student
    Hello badminton kakis!

SMS us @ 9435 8654
    Thank you.

Sumz badminton.

4. xiaobunny

xiaobunny Regular Member

Student
    Hello badminton kakis!

SMS us @ 9435 8654
    Thank you.

Sumz badminton.

5. xiaobunny

xiaobunny Regular Member

Student
    Hello badminton kakis!

If you do, we would love to welcome you and your friends to join us at Sumz badminton! We're offering private training at a really affordable rate, which we are open to discuss about, as we're doing it based on passion prefer to be on weekend basis ..

SMS us @ 9435 8654
    Thank you.

Sumz badminton.

6. xiaobunny

xiaobunny Regular Member

Student
    Hello badminton kakis!

If you do, we would love to welcome you and your friends to join us at Sumz badminton! We're offering private training at a really affordable rate, which we are open to discuss about, as we're doing it based on passion prefer to be on weekend basis ..

SMS us @ 9734 1010
    Thank you.

Sumz badminton.