BWF World Championship 2015: Photos

Discussion in 'World Championships 2015' started by Nine Tailed Fox, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Raphy

Raphy Regular Member

Before asking for "thanks", maybe you should read this and you'll understand that taking other people's work and getting credit for it will just lead photographers to move to another sport.

http://www.badzine.net/features/editorial-–-why-stealing-photos-is-wrong/35254/

2. Espírito Santo

Espírito Santo Regular Member

Terrorist
    I like his new hair style and color, look cool and confident :D

483636564.jpg

3. Nine Tailed Fox

Nine Tailed Fox Regular Member

[MENTION=307]Raphy[/MENTION],I took these from BWF's official facebook page and not from Badzine and secondly i am not taking any credit or perhaps you want me to say that i should mention that i have taken it from BWF's fb handle.And that "easily" available means most of the Badminton enthusiasts and fans regularly visit these FB pages so pretty much everyone know that they are from there and not from me.

And for stealing photos....Am i making dollars from posting photos here?i just post these photos for people's convenience and that's all.Most of the pics are not even from BWF but from a fanpage and the thread's purpose is allowing those who will visit Istora SHARE their screenshots or any thing related.

If You have even more issues than contact [MENTION=1]kwun[/MENTION] [MENTION=7]Cheung[/MENTION] and ask the thread to be shut down so i will easily understand the work i am doing is illegal.

However,as far as i am concerned,taking photos from someone's FB handle and post it anywhere is not illegal and nobody has ever warned me about doing so in my 17 years life span.

4. Raphy

Raphy Regular Member

Posting photos of fans is not illegal. However, posting photos of Agencies and professional photographers is a different story. I am talking here on behalf of Badmintonphoto which I founded 15 years ago. As I expressed in my editorial on Badzine, using our images on forums or on Internet without our authorization will simply harm our work and will to spend hours on the side courts to see our work being used without authorization - it doesn't matter where you take the photos from. You should understand that. So, in the future, if you'd like to share our work, you're welcome to do so, but by posting a link and not the photos themselves. That will be appreciated, thank you. As for the other agencies/photographers, I'm pretty sure they feel the same but I can't talk on their behalf.

5. wqlam56

wqlam56 Regular Member

Samsung - Tax
    [MENTION=122561]Nine Tailed Fox[/MENTION]
    Hey there! Thanks for the pictures.

6. visor

visor Regular Member

i don't know... makes him look like he's got some greying hair... :p

7. Espírito Santo

Espírito Santo Regular Member

Terrorist
    Ya, LCW is dyeing his hair to grey for this tournament.

My personal opinion, first look, he is slightly older and wiser with grey hair but looking from his head to toe plus his new attire and fluorescent color shoes make him look cool and confident.....Haha.....:D

8. abedeng

abedeng Regular Member

Occupying Tall Buildings
    Are there any photos of the atmosphere in the Istora? Preferably ones that do not involve, err, official Agencies and copyright claims. Just pure sharing among fans .....

I shall be around from Friday evening to Sunday, will post some pics when I get there.

9. jdileo

jdileo Regular Member