Arc7 vs Victor BS 12

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by nilavu, Sep 29, 2015.

1. nilavu

nilavu Regular Member

Regular & Boring
    Can anyone compare the Arc7 vs BS12 rackets. ( or any similar racket in BS series)

Both are even balanced and medium flex. Hearing Hugh praise for both the rackets.

Thanks

2. T.O.P

T.O.P Regular Member

ARC7 - It's a control racket same as BS12. But in term of speed & control still BS12 the best.
    ARC7 heavier than BS12. of course smash it's better. BS12 lighter. You might need your wrist to generate your smash. For double play, I would recommend BS12. But reviews it's still not 100% the truth. There's no best racket. Somehow reviews that looks awesome & perfect might not work the same on you. Strongly advice you to get a chance to try both. But so far only BS12 I can say and that's some reasons why Korean players stick to it . ;)

3. Ferrerkiko

Ferrerkiko Regular Member

audit assistant
    Brave sword 12 is good due to fast tap and drive as its a even balance racket of 3/5 stiffness 3/5. Another option is Jetspeed Ahmad, which is stiffer or Li ning N9 .

If want something stiffer, i would recommend Li Ning N7.

4. edwinfsm

edwinfsm Regular Member

Sale & Technical
    I strongly recommend the BS12, which i bought it recently and after try it, i will love it so much. :D

I use the 2 Arc series in yonex brand, Arc 7 and Arc 10. Both racket are good, in my opinion, yonex is success for stiffer racket but need a strong arm and wrist power to drive it but until now i still cannot master this kind of stiff racket.
    Arc 7 is head light, no smashing power but good in control.

As for the BS12, although it is mid flex but after i try it was just nice to me.
    fast racket and feel good. Backhand clear, overhead clear, net play and smash is very good.
    all the while im yonex fans whenever thinking of upgrade but this is the first racket i use other than yonex.
    After try this BS12, my mind will stick to it, planning to get one more spare.

5. Ferrerkiko

audit assistant
    HI friend , I would also recommend BS 12N , its also not bad.

6. lcw the best

lcw the best Regular Member

Bomb maker
    I recccommmend the bravesword 12light.

7. nilavu

nilavu Regular Member

Regular & Boring
    Thanks everyone for your suggestions. I want to buy an offensive doubles racket.. thought arc 7 could be a cheaper alternative for BS12..you know because they have the same specs n all..guess I have to save more then...let's see.

BTW I assume you would recommend BS12 for woman player also..is there any other better for them..thanks

8. mikomi

mikomi Regular Member

Foreman, Slacker
    I'm late to the party but I also recommend the BRS12 over the ARC7. The BRS12 is so much faster. A BRS09 would also be fine too.

9. soulsync

soulsync Regular Member

Definitely BS12 !!! Blue, New, Light ... all gud fast double racket :)

10. Ferrerkiko

audit assistant
    Offensive double racket, i recommend Jetspeed ahmad , which is slightly stiffer than BS 12.