Victor fans club

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Yoppy, May 2, 2011.

1. Ferrerkiko

Ferrerkiko Regular Member

audit assistant
    awesomista: You are talking about BS 12L or Natsir S Jetspeed , thats her signature racket, not BS 12L?

2. awesomista

awesomista Regular Member

bs 12l is her last year signature... thats why so many ppl still looking bs12l in indonesia hahaha

3. amleto

amleto Regular Member

Didn't know there were any bs12/n/l signature rackets. Do you just mean that she used it?

4. Barca

Barca Regular Member

There was never signature racket for any BS12. I think he meant she used it

5. Ferrerkiko

Ferrerkiko Regular Member

audit assistant
    Only 1 signature Natsir exist that is the current Jetspeed S Natsir !

6. paulstewart64

paulstewart64 Regular Member

Marketing Consultant
    I will be testing JS YYS again this Saturday and hope to give feedback although will not have it long enough to complete a full review.

Paul
    www.badminton-coach.co.uk

7. hgl13

hgl13 Regular Member

I was being told the YYS played similarly to the BS12 blue but head heavier. But the YYS being used is the KRP version with slightly longer shaft than the commercial and its a demo racket.

8. vibgyor1111

vibgyor1111 Regular Member

Hello everyone. Fairly new player here. Started off on Yonex rackets but the last racket I bought was a tk9000. It's great. However not much to compare it too. Have used Yonex nanoray 700rp and Yonex voltric 80(4u). Like the 80, and nanoray is ok, but for whatever reason I prefer the victor. Wanting to try another victor racket, mostly just for kicks. Currently looking at JS10, Hypernano, or MX-90. Any thoughts. Which is the least like tk9000? Rank in personal preference? TIA.

Not to sound douchie, assume money isn't an issue and I don't have the ability to test before buying. Cheers

9. TeddyC

TeddyC Regular Member

( ●.●) --O #>
    Just for kicks... : )
    Try BS12, JS10, TK99oo...

10. vibgyor1111

Haven't seen the tk9900 here yet. Really like the look of the JS10, but hesitant to go from head heavy to headlight. No love for the HX800? Like the look of it also, but seems like an insufficient reason to buy. I'm about all but set on getting the MX 90 and with the money I save getting a new bag as well.

11. amleto

amleto Regular Member

JS10 isn't head light...

12. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    Depends on the point of view. Balance points tell only something about the rough weight distribution. The head weight describes how heavy the head is. IMO it's okay to say that the JS10(4U) which ends up at around 38-39g head weight is head light and not head heavy. Even a 3U NR800 has an equal head weight(39-40g) and it is a headlight racket. I know what you mean and what the guy above mean. IMO you both describe a feel. You are both right as wrong, depending on the point of view ;) Bonus: The shaft has the writing 'head light'.

#4732 ucantseeme, Nov 8, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2015
  13. dbswansea

dbswansea Regular Member

IT
    see I read all that, it's still not head light. I've been using it since March.

14. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    I eat bread since a few decades and I'm still not a baker.

15. vibgyor1111

Even balance then? All I can get here is 4u, and for whatever reason that doesn't appeal to me. Could you compare it to a 4u Voltric, as I have played with one quite a bit.

Basically I was hoping someone would step up to bat for the HX. That's the one that has caught my eye, but the MX-90 sounds like it has more "feeling." Thoughts?

16. dbswansea

dbswansea Regular Member

IT
    head weighted but super fast, nothing like a voltric really

17. vibgyor1111

Must be my ignorance, but if the JS10 is really stiff, and head heavy, how is it different from the voltric? Just not the same extreme head heaviness? How does it compare to say a tk9000?

Thanks for all the responses everyone.

18. s_mair

s_mair Regular Member

JS10 and TK9000 are very, very, very different - same goes for let's say a VT80. The JS10 is significantly more head light (I would also not call it head heavy, more like even balanced) and has a better aerodynamic which makes it so much faster then TK9000 and VT80. Stiffness feels almost the same for all the three.
    Downside is that the JS10 packs a bit less punch when it comes to full arm smashes.

19. vibgyor1111

If i was normally playing with a TK9000 and wanted to get better defensively, which of the following rackets would you suggest? MX90, HX800, or the JS10. I'm not overly powerful, but it's probably the best part of my game. Drives and smashes. Never really played with an even balance or headlight racket. The tk9000 and Voltric 80 don't give me any sore arm problems. I like stiff, but some say the JS10 is X stiff. I mostly play doubles with the occasional singles matches thrown in.

20. s_mair

s_mair Regular Member

This reads just like my story. I was coming from TK9000 and VT80 both in 4U and was looking for something faster. I bought the JS10 4U mostly based on the glowing reviews in here and I didn't regret it for even one second eversince. The speed of this racket is just insane. If you can handle a TK9000, then stiffness will not be an issue with the JS10, let me assure you. It is no way significantly stiffer.

Sadly, I cannot say anything about MX90 and HX800 since I haven't had the chance for a proper test yet. Both are for sure also very good rackets that should both be close to what you are looking for. So best thing would be (as always) to test all three for yourself and then make the decision.