2015 Thaihot CHINA Open SS Premier : FINALS (15th November)

Discussion in 'Korea Masters / China Open / Hong Kong Open 2015' started by CLELY, Nov 14, 2015.

1. blabl

blabl Regular Member

I totally agree with you. Lee Chong Wei deserves all the respect. He has won after all. Everyone in the world can see it for themselves. Everyone in the world adores and loves Lee Chong Wei. I have friends around the whole world who truly supports Lee Chong Wei as their idol and fan. Only a great player like Lee Chong Wei can gain fans around the world. No offense just my opinion.

2. phili

phili Regular Member

I heard he is in Brazil to scout for good training facilities to use during the olympics.

3. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Dear bcers let all of us respect all the winner for today match and refrain from condemning them. Thank you. Let all of us respect the WD winner Tang Yuanting / Yu Yang. Lets respect the XD winner Zhang Nan / Zhao Yunlei. Lets respect the WS winner Li Xuerui. Lets respect the MS winner Lee Chong Wei. lets respect the MD winner Kim Gi Jung / Kim Sa Rang.

4. lhj88

lhj88 Regular Member

-
    exactly bro

5. blabl

blabl Regular Member

To be honest I never expect Kim Ki Jung / Kim Sa Rang to win today. I never do. Now I am happy they have won. But I know that Chai Biao / Hong Wei performance is really bad today too embarrassing. I never expect to see such a one sided MD final today. Anyway I will not condemn Chai Biao / Hong Wei today. I will still congratulate them for entering the finals today. Kim / Kim played superbly well beyond my expectations today. The Chinese MD can still improve. Congratulations to both players for entering the finals.

6. lhj88

lhj88 Regular Member

-
    true. just look yesterday and today, the crowd were even supporting lee chong wei just as much as lin dan and chen long even though its in china and in The GOATs hometown. just shows the contribution LCW has done and how much ppl like him. That alone prove your point mate. Everyone has got their own idols. but i feel due credit has to be given to him and there is no need for all the hate

7. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Agreed I am so happy to see such a good Malaysian supporter like you. Respect. I am not a Malaysian but to be honest Lee Chong Wei has gain all my respect. He is able to withstand all the criticism hurled against him despite winning the match.

8. lhj88

lhj88 Regular Member

-
    Haha im a singaporean !! haha. and i actually like lin dan. so i was upset when Lin dan lost yesterday. BUt because he lost to a great player like lee chong wei, it does not hurt so much !! But yes !! lee chong wei deserves respect for the player he is and for actually going 100% even in the small tournemants. credit to lee chong wei and thanks for your comment

9. lhj88

lhj88 Regular Member

-
    Imagine if lee chong wei is like lin dan and does not give his all in the SS. and when the semi final and finals come. all the players left are not the best. it will never be as exciting and as the quality of badmiton will never be as good.

Ps. no offence to other players and of course never intended to criticize the GOAT.

10. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Thanks for being a faithful Lee Chong Wei and Lin Dan supporter. Sorry for mistaken you as a Malaysian.

11. lhj88

lhj88 Regular Member

-
    No problem my friend. cant wait for the hong kong open!! its the last ss of the year before SSf!!

12. guy3288

guy3288 Regular Member

executive
    people in here reading you know you are the one saying that.....

i think u are still sleeping.... ha ha ha

#452 guy3288, Nov 15, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2015
  13. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

Well, good start from the host China to bag WD, XD and WS crowns then the disappointment for home fans in last two ties. The most thrilling final is definitely mixed doubles, credit to both pairs for their sublime skills. Li Xuerui is almost back to her best, she turned the tables at game 2 when down 6-12 against Saina Nehwal.

The anti-climax showcase is men's singles as Lee Chong Wei was flawless to outplay below-par Chen Long. A horrible performance by the world champion, no self confidence and produced lots of errors, rarely to see Chen Long plays like a novice.

It's brilliant feat by Lee CW to win China Open here, defeated two local high calibre players in a row, excellent!

14. rogerv2

rogerv2 Regular Member

LCW's win in the past 2 days has brought so much excitement to the badminton world.
    Everybody is pumped and full of energy. My side the message boards, What'sApp groups etc is going ballistic. Everybody cant wait to play badminton. :eek:

BTW, anybody has the links to the English commentary videos LCW vs LD & CL?
    All the ones in YT does not have audio commentary.

15. renbo

renbo Regular Member

The thing is, it is difficult to get how the top three players have had up and downs recently. I understand they can perform better or lesser depending on the occasion, but LD, LCW and CL have been, since 6 months, been wiped out in two games in some occasions, otherwise winning very convincingly. It is hard to explain.

16. renbo

renbo Regular Member

CL have been especially solid recently, and then "bang" he exploded in the sky, suddenly!

17. nthanhhai

nthanhhai Regular Member

Some ppl just discredited LCW as he hasn't won any major title. They even forgot how hard work he was to be able like today. I hope some of them will look back to what they said and feel ashamed for what they did. To me, all players are equal, even for an average player. They gave them all into this sport and make it good. I hope those people with their unbalanced criticism will find a better sport to look in and leave us alone.

18. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    i come just to see how our junior did in WJC
    hahaha.
    just passby ths thread for fun of courseXD
    too bad TTY didnt beat WYH in china~~~

19. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    Then at least you should be happy that one of your juniors will be WS World Junior Champion, a first for MAS!

20. pjswift

pjswift Regular Member

The reason seems simple. There are at least 6 other MS who are of upset standards and fast improving. In the end, it s the tactics that count and if they are prepared and their more rated opponent is not, an upset is likely as there may not be enough time to turn things around.
    As for CL imploding today, you know he has to rote train for LCW. And when LCW changed his syllabus, his coaches has not provided the answers, so CL failed. But next week will be different. LCW syllabus will be updated with answers provided.