Kason Twister C7 and F9, need help to identify

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by jasonlyy78, Nov 14, 2012.

1. jasonlyy78

jasonlyy78 New Member

M.D of Bruneiusedcar.com
    Hi

can anyone help / tell me how to identify the Kason Twister C7 and F9 if it was fake/copies. I've emailed to Kason.com.cn and Kason Europe with some information but they haven't got back to me.

I bought 4 units of Kason rackets, 2 units Twister F9 and 2 units of Twister C7. After receiving the rackets, I tried to string them to 28LBS but the first one broke during the stringing process, it was the Twister C7 and after that the staff at the store told me they wouldn't dare to continue stringing the other rackets. The staff in the shop said he suspect the racket was fake but I've ask the seller before he ship to me if they were original and can handle 28LBS stringing and he said yes.

Here are some info that i can provide you on the racket I purchased.

Scratched and insert the code for verification at kason.com.cn and all rackets was successful.

Kason Twister C7: both units have the same serial number engraved on the t-joint 31048TCC0014

Kason Twister F9: both units have the same serial number engraved on the t-joint 31048TCC0037

Picture below: Kason Twister C7 with Cai Yun signature. On the left is a generic image of the cone i found on the internet, on the right is the racket i've received with an almost unreadable 'Cai Yun' name on it.

caiyun.jpg

Anyone who has the original Twister C7 and F9 can help? If those were fakes one then I definitely want my money back

2. aiexrlder

aiexrlder Regular Member

have a orginial C7, definately genuine, got it from someone who works in li-ning. don't think they should have the same serial, mine has a different number to yours.

3. davlee

davlee Regular Member

Sales
    The numbers engraved on the T joint is not serial number. The serial number to authenticate a Kason racket is supposed to be on a sticker on the handle, which you need to scrape off the silver layer to get the serial no...

4. jasonlyy78

jasonlyy78 New Member

M.D of Bruneiusedcar.com
    I scrape the silver layer and manage to verify that it was genuine on Kason site. So does it means that all the four racket is genuine?

5. davlee

davlee Regular Member

Sales
    That does not guarantee 100% that it is genuine. Somehow, Li Ning and Kason identification code can be replicate easily. After looking at your photo of Cai Yun on the cone, it seems that it is not the same as original. I also have C7 and mine has a clear "caiyun" but your really unreadable. Can you peel the caiyun off? Is it a sticker?

6. jasonlyy78

jasonlyy78 New Member

M.D of Bruneiusedcar.com
    Yes that made me suspect that it wasn't original, the logo was really unreadable. The seller said it could be a different version from that batch of shipment but I doubt it. I can't peel the logo as it is embedded underneath a protective coat. You can't peel or scratch it.
    The second thing is that the black paint on the cone to the shaft doesn't reach the BOW word. That is on both units of c7. I hope Kason replies my mail soon.

7. Pimpo

Pimpo Regular Member

Hi,
    i have a C7, the "caiyun" is really not clear like yours but mine have nothing engraved on the shaft near the t-joint.

Anyone knows anything about that?
    what does your plastic band on top of the head frame above the words "ebergy bow" looks like?

Did you get a reply from Kason?

thx

8. nanba

nanba Regular Member

student
    My f9 ltd got stars at both sides of the t-joint..heard some said stars only at one side...
    Confused...like this case too..some got code near t-joint while others near the cone

9. joshlyn

joshlyn New Member

Did u manage to verify it wiener it is genuine or not?