Swiss Open 2016 Grand Prix Gold (Qualifications round to Finals)

Discussion in 'German / All England / Swiss Open 2016' started by blabl, Mar 15, 2016.

1. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Oh that long WD first set match ended with a win to Shizuka Matsuo / Mami Naito in the first set 27-25. Wow. Now heading for the long gruelling second and third set.

2. nemrod

nemrod Regular Member

Man these chinese ladies (Tian/Zhao) are such bad sports, at least during the late parts of the first game which is all I've seen. Keep boldly gesturing that it's out, standing around looking displeased with the call when it is, wasting time, showing a bad attitude in general. Reminiscent of WSX in the AE final but possibly worse, but while that umpire butted in too much this one is doing too little. They really make me want them not to win. In contrast the Japanese pair is always ready to play and well-mannered.

3. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Oh wow tomorrow I am going to watch Henri Hurskainen for the first time in a Grand Prix Gold tournament. I guess this will be the first in history. Then I clicked on his achievements and oh dear me nothing much except winning Babolat Kharkiv International 2015 MS title. Wow guess this is really the first time in history I will see him in the semi-finals of a grand prix old tournament. Wow too many upsets indeed. I miss all his matches but perhaps he really played so well after all to reach the quarterfinals of this tournament then lucky his opponent stage a walkover hence he is through to the semi-finals.

4. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Ys you are right. Seems to have some attitude problem with them. I am watching this match live but couldn't help noticing those little little things that you are saying. Don't know why such behaviour.

5. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Oh dear me not another upset again now. The ranked no 1 seed in this tournament have been bundled out from this tournament, Ouch,, Ouch.. it is so painful for me to see so many upsets created in this tournament indeed.

6. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

I think CHN is still not sure who should be Zheng Siwei's regular XD partner, Li Yinhui or Chen Qingchen. If this pair, Wang Yilv/Chen Qingchen works out fine, then ZSW/LYH can be firmed up.

7. bologna

bologna Regular Member

student
    good show by WYH over Busanan......:)

8. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

I missed the 2nd game. must be good from your remark. The concern is WYH has not been consistent for quite some time, don't know what to expect from her, hard to say.

I've been outside the past one week and will be for another few days, the public network I connect to isn't reliable, the speed sometimes slows to a crawl, making watching livestream or youtube problematic and annoying, even posting here is occasionally a hassle.

9. ytam1

ytam1 Regular Member

Student
    It is either HBJ is too good or Sinhdu is mediocre. Sinhdu isn't even on the same level or competitive.

10. Baddyforall

Baddyforall Regular Member

That's why Sindhu has beaten their top level chinese players wang yihan and wang shixian to get bronze in world championships. That too in china. Sindhu was 17 at that time. HBJ is 19 i guess. I leave it you who is mediocre. ;)

Sindhu is not in her element. Good for HBJ. Otherwise, the story would be different.:D

#150 Baddyforall, Mar 18, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
  11. Baddyforall

Baddyforall Regular Member

Sindhu is just throwing away the match. Good going for her RIO dreams. :D

12. indrg

indrg Regular Member

If they are no longer a team why keep pairing them up? Please pair either one to MaJin, TJH, or BYX instead.

13. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

A consummate victory by He Bingjiao. However, I thought she showed some signs of fatigue and lost a bit of focus in G2. Well done. Keep it up !

14. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Oh miss this exciting match but nevertheless congratulations He Bingjiao for winning this match. Wow this is really exciting now. So many upsets again created today. Wow.

#154 blabl, Mar 18, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
  15. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Errr... I am unsure either. Not for me to decide I guess.

16. blabl

blabl Regular Member

All the live matches have stopped???? Okay guess I will just wait.

17. bologna

bologna Regular Member

student
    match ll start by 6pm cet

18. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Thanks. Again the match stops at late midnight Asia time and starts again at early wee morning hours here. :eek:

19. Devendra

Devendra Regular Member

Student
    Easy Man! Take it easy.

In my view one major failing of Indian Players is total lack of humility, and respect. Once PV Sindhu won few matches over top players, suddenly she started talking about being No. 1, and winning this and that. After the World Championships Gold, she has at least three times told that her target is to either reach top 4, or 5, or 8 or whatever.

Similarly, with just one good match won over Lin Dan, Indians started treating Srikanth as if he is the new Lin Dan; and he started coming up with all weird ****. "I can beat anyone," "I want Gold," etc.

Arey bhai ek match se kuch nahi hota, nahi ek tournament se. Ek match jeetke apne aap ko hero mat samjho jyada. Nahi hamare desh wasiyo ko itna chadana chahiye. Kyunki inka dimaag kharab ho jaata hai.

20. bologna

bologna Regular Member

student
    what is that last paragraph?which language?