Next up after Protech Maxima Light

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by honfaai, Jun 19, 2016.

1. honfaai

honfaai New Member

Good day everyone,

Looking to treat myself to a new blade but i havent been in the purchasing market for a long time. So hoping to gather some comments and opinions to help me filter with some targets worth researching on. To answer your recommended scaling questions;

1) how often do you play, how serious are you?
    Play once a week for 2hours. want to get serious with the game. Hence looking for some recommendation on rackets

2) what style of player are you?
    Can only play doubles due to weak court cover/footworks. Mostly control based as i cant smash eventhough i like a strong killer smash

3) do you care much about durability or is it all about performance?
    Performance i guess, as i like to get more serious now

4) how much money do you want to spend?
    No budget in mind now, still at the phase of zooming down all types of racket that could help me and then i'll compare based on benefit vs cost.

5) racket history (i know this isnt part of the recommended questions but i thought incase it might help to scale down)
    I dont quite know what type of player i am, but i like a light headed racket i guess? And i like alot of wrist and repulsion play. I usually have my rackets strung at 27lbs and uses bg66um. Anyway my racket history

Apac nanopower 8000
    Protech maxilite champ
    Protech maxilite pro
    Protech maxima light <------ my most favourite which i broke last year... Cant find anywhere else anymore as it such an old model which is obsolete. Im hoping to find another model available in the market that is the closest resemble to this from build & feel wise

Thanks buddies, keep the recommendations flooding in!

Cheers

Faai

2. honfaai

honfaai New Member