Can I join in?

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by Carbonexer, Jun 22, 2004.

1. waund

waund New Member

Sorry for the very late reply. I've been busy for these few days. I'm very sorry to say both days i could not make it. But should not be a problem from next week wednesday onwards. I will be free on most weekdays except monday from 7pm onwards. Hope to hear from you guys.

2. Carbonexer

Carbonexer Regular Member

Late reply is better than no reply at all. I get 2 late replies and 2 no replies. Don't know why suddenly everyone MIA. Its really hard to arrange for everyone to play.

Those who is still keen to play next week, please SMS me since its easier to SMS then to post a reply here when everyone is so busy.

3. waund

waund New Member

Thanx for replying. Next week i will be free on thurs and fri nite. Do drop me a mail @ waund74@yahoo.com.sg. Hope to hear from you soon.

David

4. adrianzg

adrianzg Regular Member

ns
    argh..sorry..i can't play till so late..maybe 6 to 8 is ok..sorry..

5. shindeia

shindeia Regular Member

r u guyz playing tomolo?:eek:

6. Carbonexer

Carbonexer Regular Member

NO! :mad: I already gave up arranging all these. Very difficult to coordinate when these people don't coorporate. One moment all say wanna play. Then immediately when I asked them to confirm, no one replied. Leave my mobile number here also no one sms me except tsystem on the last minute. As if all of the sudden these people were abducted by some aliens to play badminton in Mars.

7. theoryjack

theoryjack Regular Member

apologies to carbonexer

i think most of us forgot to check back here (like me). i only check my email regularly. i visit these forums only when im free during work, which is v.seldom.

by the way, sorry for not replying (yea.. i was one of the few which did not sms you:eek: ). im still free on weekdays after 7pm. delta seems kinda far from my house, and since we're playing until so late, distance might pose as a potential burden(i have yet to collect my driver's license), esp since im working kinda early (9.30am, and i usually sleep long hours:p )

shall we organise another session? perhaps we can leave our contacts here for easy reference?

my mobile number is 98392739.

oh yea, and i will be enlisted to the army soon. will not be able to join you guys after aug 15. :(

8. bbgg458

bbgg458 Regular Member

why not just come to my session? :confused: no need arrangement wotsoever... tsystem came, also altis... try it out man... :cool:

9. tsystem

tsystem Regular Member

IT System Adminitrator
    Hi bbgg458,

Can join you guys this Sat? Wasn't able to participate for quite sometime due to work commitments :eek: . Hope to play soon :D

10. bbgg458

bbgg458 Regular Member

welcome!

Hi tsystem, just come we'll be there ;)

11. bbgg458

bbgg458 Regular Member

comments??

tsystem, thot you din enjoy the game last sat was it me? :confused: he he... so any comments about the group there after two sessions?? ;)

12. tsystem

tsystem Regular Member

IT System Adminitrator
    Oooh no, really enjoyed the game. Just that I feel that i'm sorta like a burden to whoever partner's me. My playing skill level too newbieish. kinda disappointed in myself. Gotta improve on my basic fundamental strokes and footwork. My fitness level way too low - have been slacking for 3-4years without any excersise.... picking up jogging now just for badminton!! :D

The group there's great! All really friendly people. All with the same passion for badminton. Hope that i'll be able to improve till i'm able to play without being a burden to anyone :)

Will try to make it on every sat games

13. gustamanh

gustamanh Regular Member

Engineer
    Where did you guys play and what time? Could i join too?

14. Mikell

Mikell Regular Member

Anything still playing in Delta?

Hi, anyone still playing in Delta on weekdays? I just found out that the Delta Sports Hall is sooooo near to my house. :D :D :D But this morning, I found that it was really hard to book a court there. The courts are taken up so soon.

15. yummycrepe

yummycrepe Regular Member

Web developer
    Pre work game - Come and join us at pasir ris sports hall between 7am to 9am.