FS: Voltric 7 rackets for sale

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by tmbadmntn677, Aug 7, 2016.

1. tmbadmntn677

tmbadmntn677 New Member

I am selling 2 voltric 7 rackets.

1) Yellow voltric 7
    Condition: 10/10 brand new
    Price: $50
    Used a few times but no scratches or chips. Strung with bg66 at 24lbs. I believe it can go up to 26lbs as I have done it with my other voltric 7 rackets; however, it is not recommended to string high tension for this racket.

2) Lin Dan edition black voltric 7
    Condition: 8/10
    Price: $40
    Used for a few months and has a minor crack at 1 o' clock of the racket frame, but it is still in good condition to use. I do not recommend stringing above 24lbs though as it may cause more damage.

Please text me 91136491 if interested. Strictly no trades and in Singapore only. Thanks.

2. ScottLyonWong

ScottLyonWong Regular Member

Self feeding
    Piece of advise: Don't sell your 2th item as that 1 o'Clock crack means racket may break if just mild crash or even hard swing on shuttle to opposite court based on experience. Wont look good to the seller.

3. tmbadmntn677

tmbadmntn677 New Member

There is a reason why I am selling at lower price. In the past, a few have purchased from me regardless of those minor damages. They said they didn't mind as they got low price.