Anyone who owns Voltric ZF2 i need your help.

Discussion in 'Philippines' started by MartyGianMarty, Jul 3, 2016.

1. gionna

gionna New Member

I'm a research and development engineer at Orthopaedic Internat'l. We design implants and instruments for orthopaedic applications (e.g. Arthroplasty, Trauma, etc). It's not exactly the same as designing sporting goods but the same concepts apply. Check it out @ www.oii.com Haha, It'd be fun to work at Yonex. I've loved Badminton ever since I was a kid. But I don't think I'll be trading my current job for anything at the moment :p

Since 2014? Have you watched Lee Chong Wei's match against Chen Long in the All England 2014 Finals? I think that was time the Z-Force II was launched. And I had to say, LCW played at a completely different level. I've been obsessing over the Z-force II since then but didn't think I was worthy of it :p It's like the Excalibur of rackets at that time and I'm no King Arthur. I'm still not worthy of it now but I just couldn't resist the LD exclusive. Haha It's ssoooooo white I hesitated touching it. I didn't wanna stain it with my mortal sins :p

MartyGianMarty likes this.
  2. MartyGianMarty

MartyGianMarty Regular Member

Yea sounds like your job pays you alot of cash :D. It be more fun if we could design our own racket's paint. ill make it green like the color of ZF1.

Yea i was obsessed to ZF1 back then then ZF2 came and i fell inlove with it fast with all those sexy hidden grommets at slimmer shaft. Then i saved alot of cash until ZFII LD came. I checked it. Loved the white color then Juego announced that they are on sale so i went to the nearest Juego shop (ATC) but there was no LD version so we roam around ATC luckily we found Olympic World. There we found the one and only stock of ZFII that they have and luckily it was the white one and they gave me a sweet discount from 11,700 to 9,000. I wasnt convinced that i should buy the racket that day because i want 3UG4 but they only have 4UG5 but no other shop will give me that discount so i bought it, strung it with 66UM and used every week. Im not pro player but I really want to have ZFII so even if my skills doesnt match the racket, im still happy i bought it.

3. gionna

gionna New Member

It doesn't, REALLY. haha.

Yeah, Z-force I has a nice touch of green. It's one of the best designed (aesthetically speaking) rackets I've ever seen. Thruster K Onigiri is also nice if you like green head heavy rackets.

You got your Z-force II at 9,000!? And it's the last one? Damn... you're lucky.

4. hyuga9

hyuga9 New Member

I have been using ARC-ZS for a few years (doubles). I just got a VTZF2, hoping to improve my attacking game (smash). It is Day 1 now and I know it will take some time to adjust.

I have to say the hitting sound is sweet using the VFZF2 (if you hit the sweet spot).

5. MartyGianMarty

Sometimes it doesnt make a sound tho haha but that is if you hit it in the wrong spot.

6. MartyGianMarty

Hey have you seen this? http://www.badmintoncentral.com/for...onal-players-and-their-racquets.2306/page-194

7. badmintony

badmintony Regular Member

I was just wondering why yonex rackets sold in our country are a lot more expensive, considering that Sunriseclick is just a few hours flight.
    Here in saudi you can get VTF2 for something like 8K only, and that's for the regular version.

8. MartyGianMarty

maybe the taxes are higher here than saudi