Yonex Lin Dan Exclusive II *NEW*

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Shuttlingus, Oct 16, 2015.

1. skhai91

skhai91 Regular Member

Engineer
    Ahh.. I've never really thought about it that way, but thats a good point. Anyways thanks for your help buddy!

2. arfandy

arfandy Regular Member

I bet if VTZFII LD has the same pinkish color as VTZFIILCW, would it sell like hotcake? Yonex learned their mistakes and bring forth Yellow, Red, White for sales.

3. mikescully

mikescully Regular Member

no worries (^_^)

I would look at it that they come up with more variety of colors and designs hence more choices for fans, my purchase of VT80et and white ZF2LD was a blast, very satisfied with the cool and gorgeous looks they're offering on their latest rackets.

4. necrohiero

necrohiero Regular Member

Student
    [MENTION=120240]mikescully[/MENTION] from your photos, the red ones looks more to the orange side right? and which weight and grip did u buy?

5. hannster

hannster Regular Member

Principal Architect
    I actually like the colour combination on the VTZF2LCW... it's unorthodox! I think, apart from the colour, it doesn't sell as well as it only comes in 3U outside of Japan...

6. mikescully

yeah the red one isn't really my cup of tea, I like the color and design of my VT80etune way way more

I went with 3U5, I constantly weight train so using head heavy's not a problem, although I do feel fatique during the end of my session from too much smashing, but you know when you have these beasts you just want to unleash power heavy shots boom boom all the way

7. Charlie-SWUK

Charlie-SWUK Regular Member

N90 sycophant
    Anyone got ahold of the new rackets yet? Any difference in flex/balance as people claimed with the yellow ZF2?

8. mikescully

got a white 3U5, strung with 66F main 28, 66UM cross 30, head felt heavier than the normal version of 3U vtzf2, couldn't compare flex/ balance with yellow version vtzf2ld as I only tried 4U for yellow, no need for promoting vtzf2 this is the most badassest racket for smashes and attacks

9. necrohiero

necrohiero Regular Member

Student
    Now I am torn. I cannot get the 3ug5 version here, so I have to get the 4ug5, and it's only in red. Damn. Those whites.

10. Alex_Xu

Alex_Xu Regular Member

NON
    this white ld looks amazing
    reminds me of the PG VT80

11. mikescully

it actually looks nicer than VT80 ;)

12. Accordaz

Accordaz Regular Member

Some european shops offer 4U with G5 as well, but the red one only :(
    Does anyone here know a seller who ships the white edition in 4U/G5 to Europe too?
    The only one I know is mbs, SP-coded, but my last racket from there had a little flaw...

13. Vraven

Vraven Regular Member

I have already searched all German shops for the white version. Haven´t found it except of some unknown shop, which in fact is even no Badminton shop. I can´t remember which one, but it was said that the white version is available at the 13th of December (the red version was already available), so I think the other German shops will add the white one within the next 2 weeks. As the red version is available in 3u and 4u in every shop, it should be the same for the white version later on

14. Accordaz

Accordaz Regular Member

Yeah, but I'm specifically looking for 4U with the G5 grip size :) Not only 4U. But thanks for sharing your search experience :D Pretty same like mine.

15. Chan1011

Chan1011 Regular Member

In Canada:
    White - 4UG5
    Red - 3UG4

This really sucks, but I guess I can try a couple of mine in 3U so I have some variation at least...

16. MusclePower100

MusclePower100 Regular Member

Canada also has White 4UG4 and Red 3UG5. Its rare for Canada to get 3UG5 especially for Voltric series

17. Vraven

Vraven Regular Member

I just remembered the shop and it was smoof.de (http://www.smoof.de/Badminton/Schlaeger/Yonex/Yonex-Voltric-Z-Force-II-Lin-Dan-White.html). You can pre-order the white version, but without selecting the weight. In the description its said, that it will be the 3U/G4 version. So i contacted the shop and they said, that they only get the 3U version, but maybe in about 3 month they will maybe get a 4U version.. unfortunately G4. So I hope it´s because that´s not one of the biggest shops and there will be other versions available next week. So let´s wait for it

18. dlink

dlink New Member

Because the yellow ones are labeled as limited editions as well, but there are still so many shops even here still having them in stock.

#58 dlink, May 12, 2016
    Last edited: May 23, 2016
  19. hyuga9

hyuga9 New Member

In Hong Kong, all editions (LD 1/LD 2/LCW/Original) cost almost the same. To my surprise, the Original (Black with Blue) is out-of-stock in many shops.

I do like the Original's Black/Blue finish and I luckily found one. It reminds me of my old Carbonex 20 (colour-wise)