Lee Jae Bok

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Eurasian =--(O), May 31, 2005.

1. Eurasian =--(O)

Eurasian =--(O) Regular Member

I just registered at ibbs.tv for the coach and so far without paying for any videos it seems really good. He is very clear, concise and to the point. I love it. However the last time the site was updated or new news appeared was October 04 :(. Is the site still going to be upgraded? Does anyone know? Also who has Lee Jae Bok coached that has gone on to be great? I remeber when I went to a danish badminton camp in canada that they mentioned a very revered coach who they believed was easily the best in the world... but is that Lee Jae Bok?:confused:

2. Gollum

Gollum Regular Member

Unfortunately, IBBS is not likely to be updated much for some time. Lee will not have much time for IBBS or his general coaching classes, because he has become a national coach for England.

I expect that Lee will want to update IBBS and offer coaching whenever he gets the time, but right now he will be very busy with his new appointment.

3. Neil Nicholls

Neil Nicholls Regular Member

That may have been Tang Xian Hu (aka Thing Hian Houw, Tong Sin Hu, "The Thing")
    or maybe Hou Jia Chang (aka Houw Ka Tjong)

I believe the Danish National Team has had a Chinese coach, but I don't think it was either of those. There was a thread in BF somewhere about a chinese coach for the Danes who trained Jon Holst-Christensen (I think).

4. skates

skates Regular Member

Designer. Also working with Lee Jae Bok promoting
    ibbs plan more filming later in the year

#4 skates, Jun 1, 2005
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2005
  5. skates

skates Regular Member

Designer. Also working with Lee Jae Bok promoting

We would like to do more filming for ibbs, possibly later in the year. Whilst Lee is busy with Badminton England we hope to film some clips for ladies singles, doubles and mixed. We would also like to feature some ex-international players.

Lee is anxious that both the ibbs and Liba websites are regularly updated.
    From time to time I hope to be able to publish news items on both the websites about how Lee is getting on.

Best regards
    Skates