Looking for People To Play Singles/Doubles with

Discussion in 'Canada East' started by onecard, Jan 17, 2017.

1. onecard

onecard New Member

Hey guys I'm an intermediate player looking to get back into this game to stay fit (new year goals). Looking for some people who would be down to play singles or doubles with me. My girlfriend (beginner) may join me occasionally.

My schedule is quite flexible as I'm a realtor and can play anytime of the day. I live in Aurora and Live pretty close to Machi Training Center which has 5$ drop in until 7pm and 7$ after. The place is usually empty and the courts are really clean and nice (they require non-marking shoes though). We don't only have to go here as I am willing to travel as north as Newmarket and as south as North York to play. I would prefer playing mostly on weekdays. Let me know if anyone is interested. Send me a PM with your name and number!

#1 onecard, Jan 17, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
  2. garry.pantja

garry.pantja Regular Member

Hi there,

I usually play at Thornhill Community Centre with my friends every Monday and Tuesday from 7-11pm. Come and join us if you can make it.

Thanks

3. moulamou

moulamou Regular Member

Do you play nylon or feather?

4. garry.pantja

garry.pantja Regular Member

Mostly nylon as almost everyone plays with it. But I can play with feather as well.

5. Lukehuynh

Lukehuynh New Member

Hi onecard,
    I'm interested. What day do you play at Machi? I can only play at night cuz I work full time 9-5 weekdays

Thanks, :)

6. onecard

onecard New Member

Bump, I am still looking. PM me your contacts! Ideally still looking for someone in Aurora and I'm usually available to play Monday to Friday before 4pm.