"Angry Birds Badminton" on Sundays PM @ NORTH (Woodlands-Sembawang-Yishun)

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by ExtremeCentral, May 17, 2008.

1. ExtremeCentral

ExtremeCentral Regular Member

Real Estate Salesperson (OTT)
    Badminton Schedule (CONFIRMED) for the next few weekends...

Sun 05Mar at Northland Sec Sch Hall (entrance opp Blk 269 Yishun St 22) 3-6pm c1/2 ~16players

Sun 12Mar at Northland Sec Sch Hall (entrance opp Blk 269 Yishun St 22) 3-6pm c1/2 ~16players

Contact/sms Simon @92266929 when there are few slots left for booking; please have the courtesy to inform me by SMS on Sat/Sun if there is an urgent need to withdraw. Alternatively, click on our badminton website for more info about us. Guest players to pay $8 (rate increased wef Jan2017) to Simon (or Sally, Clement or Francis). Shuttlecocks in use: ProTech Silver Classic, Yonex Aeroclub TR & various loose brands. Quality Spongy Grips are available at $6 for 3pcs whenever required. Click on the bold link (underlined when you point your cursor over it) above to bring out the OneMap.sg location maps of Indoor School Hall (ISH) concerned, which is usually located in the center of the map. If required, use the "Get Directions" tool to find out what bus services or route can get you to the site. A table of "Entrances to badminton Indoor School Halls" can be found on this thread. Hope you can find your way there.

2. ExtremeCentral

Sun 05Mar at Northland Sec Sch Hall (entrance opp Blk 269 Yishun St 22) 3-6pm c1/2 ~16players

01-12) Reserved for members
    [Simon/Ivy+Jimmy/CS/Clement+Sally/Francis/Gary/CL/Chris/SimonLim/Anthony; Not playing: /]
    13) Darren
    14)
    15)
    16)

Wait-List (if any)..
    1)
    2)

Please reply here with your name or contact me if you require several slots. Whatsapp/SMS Simon @ 92266929 to make advance booking. Guest players pay $8 to Simon (or Sally/Clement/Francis). Please have the courtesy to inform me by Whatsapp/SMS on Sat/Sun if there is an urgent need to withdraw. A table of "Entrances to badminton Indoor School Halls" can be found on this thread...:D..

3. miniexpresso

miniexpresso New Member

Student

[Simon/Ivy+Jimmy/CS/Clement+Sally/Francis/Gary/CL/Chris/SimonLim/Anthony; Not playing: /]
    13) Darren
    14) Dickson Friend 1
    15) Dickson Friend 2
    16)

Wait-List (if any)..
    1)
    2)

Please reply here with your name or contact me if you require several slots. Whatsapp/SMS Simon @ 92266929 to make advance booking. Guest players pay $8 to Simon (or Sally/Clement/Francis). Please have the courtesy to inform me by Whatsapp/SMS on Sat/Sun if there is an urgent need to withdraw. A table of "Entrances to badminton Indoor School Halls" can be found on this thread...:D..

4. ExtremeCentral

01-11) Reserved for members
    [Simon/Ivy+Jimmy/CS/Clement+Sally/Francis/Gary/CL/SimonLim/Anthony; Not playing: Chris/]
    12) Darren
    13) Dickson Friend 1
    14) Dickson Friend 2
    15)
    16)

Wait-List (if any)..
    1)
    2)

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

5. ExtremeCentral

Sun 12Mar at Northland Sec Sch Hall (entrance opp Blk 269 Yishun St 22) 3-6pm c1/2 ~16players

Sun 19Mar at Northland Sec Sch Hall (entrance opp Blk 269 Yishun St 22) 3-6pm c1/2 ~16players

Contact/sms Simon @92266929 when there are few slots left for booking; please have the courtesy to inform me by SMS on Sat/Sun if there is an urgent need to withdraw. Alternatively, click on our badminton website for more info about us. Guest players to pay $8 (rate increased wef Jan2017) to Simon (or Sally, Clement or Francis). Shuttlecocks in use: ProTech Silver Classic, Yonex Aeroclub TR & various loose brands. Quality Spongy Grips are available at $6 for 3pcs whenever required. Click on the bold link (underlined when you point your cursor over it) above to bring out the OneMap.sg location maps of Indoor School Hall (ISH) concerned, which is usually located in the center of the map. If required, use the "Get Directions" tool to find out what bus services or route can get you to the site. A table of "Entrances to badminton Indoor School Halls" can be found on this thread. Hope you can find your way there.

6. ExtremeCentral

01-09) Reserved for members
    [Simon/Ivy+Jimmy/CS/Francis/Gary/CL/SimonLim/Anthony; Not playing: Chris/Clement/Sally]
    10) Darren
    11)
    12)
    13)
    14)
    15)
    16)

Wait-List (if any)..
    1)
    2)

Please reply here with your name or contact me if you require several slots. Whatsapp/SMS Simon @ 92266929 to make advance booking. Guest players pay $8 to Simon (or Sally/Clement/Francis). Please have the courtesy to inform me by Whatsapp/SMS on Sat/Sun if there is an urgent need to withdraw. A table of "Entrances to badminton Indoor School Halls" can be found on this thread...:D...

7. no8no8

no8no8 Regular Member

[Simon/Ivy+Jimmy/CS/Francis/Gary/CL/SimonLim/Anthony; Not playing: Chris/Clement/Sally]
    10) Darren
    11) Francis
    12)
    13)
    14)
    15)
    16)

Wait-List (if any)..
    1)
    2)

Please reply here with your name or contact me if you require several slots. Whatsapp/SMS Simon @ 92266929 to make advance booking. Guest players pay$8 to Simon (or Sally/Clement/Francis). Please have the courtesy to inform me by Whatsapp/SMS on Sat/Sun if there is an urgent need to withdraw. A table of "Entrances to badminton Indoor School Halls" can be found on this thread...:D...

8. miniexpresso

miniexpresso New Member

Student

10) Darren
    11) Francis
    12) Dickson Friend 1
    13) Dickson Friend 2
    14)
    15)
    16)

Wait-List (if any)..
    1)
    2)

Please reply here with your name or contact me if you require several slots. Whatsapp/SMS Simon @ 92266929 to make advance booking. Guest players pay$8 to Simon (or Sally/Clement/Francis). Please have the courtesy to inform me by Whatsapp/SMS on Sat/Sun if there is an urgent need to withdraw. A table of "Entrances to badminton Indoor School Halls" can be found on this thread...:D...

9. ExtremeCentral

10) Darren
    11) Francis
    12) Dickson Friend 1
    13) Dickson Friend 2
    14) Alex
    15)
    16)

Wait-List (if any)..
    1)
    2)

Please reply here with your name or contact me if you require several slots. Whatsapp/SMS Simon @ 92266929 to make advance booking. Guest players pay $8 to Simon (or Sally/Clement/Francis). Please have the courtesy to inform me by Whatsapp/SMS on Sat/Sun if there is an urgent need to withdraw. A table of "Entrances to badminton Indoor School Halls" can be found on this thread...:D...

#2569 ExtremeCentral, Mar 7, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
  10. miniexpresso

miniexpresso New Member

Student

10) Darren
    11) Francis
    12) Dickson Friend 1
    13) Dickson Friend 2
    14) Alex
    15) Dickson
    16)

Wait-List (if any)..
    1)
    2)

11. ExtremeCentral

Sun 19Mar at Northland Sec Sch Hall (entrance opp Blk 269 Yishun St 22) 3-6pm c1/2 ~16players

Sun 26Mar at Northland Sec Sch Hall (entrance opp Blk 269 Yishun St 22) 3-6pm c1/2 ~16players

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

12. ExtremeCentral

01-10) Reserved for members
    [Simon/Jimmy/CS/Clement+Sally/Gary/CL/SimonLim/Anthony/Chris; Not playing: /Francis/Ivy]
    11) Darren
    12) Leong
    13) Linda
    14)
    15)
    16)

Wait-List (if any)..
    1)
    2)

13. miniexpresso

miniexpresso New Member

Student

[Simon/Jimmy/CS/Clement+Sally/Gary/CL/SimonLim/Anthony/Chris; Not playing: /Francis/Ivy]
    11) Darren
    12) Leong
    13) Linda
    14) Dickson
    15) Dickson Friend 1
    16) Dickson Friend 2

Wait-List (if any)..
    1)
    2)

14. ExtremeCentral

Sun 26Mar at Northland Sec Sch Hall (entrance opp Blk 269 Yishun St 22) 3-6pm c1/2 ~16players

Sun 02Apr at Northland Sec Sch Hall (entrance opp Blk 269 Yishun St 22) 3-6pm c1/2 ~16players

15. ExtremeCentral

[Simon/Ivy/Jimmy/CS/Clement+Sally/Francis/Gary/CL/SimonLim/Anthony/Chris; Not playing: /]
    13) Darren
    14) Leong
    15) Linda
    16)

Wait-List (if any)..
    1)
    2)

16. MrJacko

MrJacko Regular Member

[Simon/Ivy/Jimmy/CS/Clement+Sally/Francis/Gary/CL/SimonLim/Anthony/Chris; Not playing: /]
    13) Darren
    14) Leong
    15) Linda
    16) Jackson

Wait-List (if any)..
    1)
    2)

17. miniexpresso

miniexpresso New Member

Student

13) Darren
    14) Leong
    15) Linda
    16) Jackson

Wait-List (if any)..
    1) Dickson
    2)

18. ExtremeCentral

Sun 02Apr at Northland Sec Sch Hall (entrance opp Blk 269 Yishun St 22) 3-6pm c1/2 ~16players

Sun 09Apr at Northland Sec Sch Hall (entrance opp Blk 269 Yishun St 22) 3-6pm c1/2 ~16players

19. ExtremeCentral

[Simon/Ivy/Jimmy/CS/Clement+Sally/Francis/Gary/SimonLim/Chris; Not playing: CL/Anthony]
    11) Darren
    12) Leong
    13) Linda
    14)
    15)
    16)

Wait-List (if any)..
    1)
    2)

20. miniexpresso

miniexpresso New Member

Student

[Simon/Ivy/Jimmy/CS/Clement+Sally/Francis/Gary/SimonLim/Chris; Not playing: CL/Anthony]
    11) Darren
    12) Leong
    13) Linda
    14) Dickson
    15) Dickson Friend 1
    16) Dickson Friend 2

Wait-List (if any)..
    1)
    2)