Store Profile: mybadmintonstore.com

Discussion in 'Store Profiles' started by kwun, Jun 11, 2009.

1. badmintony

badmintony Regular Member

...a dozen times over:) I just wished Mr. Chan can somehow figure out a way how to make some of their items more reasonable.

I've checked with racquetforce and e78shop, both HK shops and they have some really good prices on a lot of items. And they're 100% reliable as well.

2. visor

visor Regular Member

MBS prices include PayPal transaction fees, whereas e78 and racquetforce don't. When you finally add up the prices and fees, MBS is only around 2% more.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

3. badmintony

badmintony Regular Member

For me it depends on how much is that 2%. In my case, if I'm going to order let's say a Jetspeed 12 from MBS, with the best option for delivery straight to where I'm at, I I'd be spending something like $28 more than if I'm ordering from e78 shop, both shops in HK. That amount is a big deal for me which I can spend extra on strings, grips, etc. Screen Shot 2017-07-31 at 12.18.13 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-07-31 at 12.21.36 PM.png

Even assuming I'd be in HK when I buy the racket by visiting the store, MBS lists the JS 12 at $182 while e78shop has it for only something like $135.

#123 badmintony, Jul 31, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
    Saru, King Raj, visor and 1 other person like this.
  4. Avenger

Avenger Regular Member

Student
    Hi guys, I am going to HK this april, and I want to know whether MBS still stocking their no branded carbon woven racket or not? That is the only racket that I want to try (rarely playing these days, so I want to buy somethibg cheaper than usual)