FS: Yonex Armortec SuperBrands 2004 Limited Edition Racquet

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by Blitzzards, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Blitzzards

Blitzzards Regular Member

Hi all,

I have been collecting Yonex racquets since early 2000s and in one of my collections is an extremely rare limited edition Armortec Superbrands racket which I bought in 2004. I am selling this because I have moved on from badminton and am focusing on other aspects of life. The racquet is brand new, never been strung and has no physical blemish which could prevent it from being framed in a collector's glass box.

This Yonex Armortec Super Brands Limited Edition is a tribute to all Yonex fans with only 5000 limited pieces produced in May 2004 worldwide. Each racket was individually numbered and certified by President – Yonex Co. Ltd (Japan) – Mr Kosaku Yoneyama and comes with an exclusive hard carrying case and a warranty card. Each racquet has a serial number and a specially designated number out of 5000.

The racquet is in fact a repainted 1st generation AT700 in the one off limited edition colour scheme. This collector's edition commemorative racket was produced by Yonex when they were awarded the Superbrands Award in Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore in 2003/2004. Due to the regional award, all 5000 racquets were meant for sale only in the SP region under Sunrise, thus the SP subfix on all the serial numbers. You can find out more about the SuperBrands awards in http://www.superbrands.com/

The racket I am selling is number 1600 of 5000, all of them which were made only in 3UG4. The full Yonex serial number for this racquet is 4937572 ; 240546SP

I will pack it in the original Yonex plastic bag which includes:

- Yonex internally foam padded hard case with a handle bar (with small zip pocket and identification card)
    - Certificate by President of Yonex dated May 2004 which lists the special number
    - Terms & Conditions of Warranty Card (with hologram) and Warranty Card which also lists the special serial number

This is a genuine and extremely rare brand new collector's piece. You won't find another one on the web anymore (not even a used one). Grab it while you can!

I am asking for SGD600 for it. Price INCLUDES air freight shipping throughout South East Asia (including Singapore, Malaysia etc.). Malaysian buyers will be able to receive the racquet package within 3 days because of the efficiency of Pos Laju. Buyers from other countries will need to wait for me to check the shipping cost to your country. If you want to consider EMS please let me know so I can arrange for it and we can settle the upcharge.

Attached Files:

2. Blitzzards

The limited edition racquet and historic commemorative package is still available. Get it when you can and own this rare collector's item!

3. Blitzzards

Hi Forum Moderators, how can I close this thread? Thank you.